Gals, have you ever just laid there as the guy pounded away furiously (penis size)?

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never happened to me - at least not that I remember, I'm sure I've been less than stellar at times - but has happened to a friend who I know for almost a fact is hung, so I don't think it's entirely due to size; size plays a role in this, but I think you can make it hot and sticky without a huge vang.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guess we've heard it more than once before huh HazelGod. Not sure what the intent of these kinds of posts ever are, but the results are rarely ever good.

EagleCowboy,

I think that is the approach that more men should take. It'll take more pressure off both them and the women. Sometimes, for whatever reason, it just isn't gonna happen. Best to end it quickly before real feelings are affected or hurt.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But if his dick feels like a highlighter rattling around in a soup can, moving isn't going to make it better. The goal at that point is just to get him to stop.

It is enlightening that by your own admission you are the type of person that would treat someone in an utterly demeaning way. And not just someone off the street that you do not know or care about, but someone you decided to have sex with. Disgusting. :mad:

Media
i've been guilty of that. he was really small and i couldn't feel it. one day he kept bugging me that he wanted some so i finally just gave in. i wasn't even wet at all, he had to use lube. all i did was lay there, thinking "k, get it over with. do what you gotta do." :rolleyes: haha. probably explains why we aren't together anymore. i just wasn't into the sex. it was boring, the same all the time, and it was so small i couldn't feel it. it was very frustrating. so i'd always play with my 12 inch vibrator, and i'm pretty sure it made him even more insecure about his size.

OK, I've gotta ask. How small was "really small"?

ash78910

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have it was the 4th guy I had sex with and he was not well hung... i just squeezed his balls a little bit to make it go faster

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Superlarge, I don't think it's your dick -- I think it's your choice of women.

Uncommitted sex with women from bars (especially if they're already fucking Mr. Ginormous) is not a recipe for good sex.

Do yourself a favor and....

A) Make a list of everything that is truly IMPORTANT to you about sex and girlfriends.

B) Put the list into some kind of priority

C) One by one, take each item on your list and write down WHY that thing is important to you. Try to make each list of "Why is this important to me" as long as possible -- in other words, bleed it dry until going onto the next item on your "important" list .

This will only take about an hour, and I guarantee it will change your sex life forever.

Let me know how it goes.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
This happens sometimes. It doesn`t have anything to do with size. It often has something to do with ability on his part, but not always. Sometimes it is down to me.

In a caring long term relationship there are times when i`m not as into sex as I am at other times. To me sex is about giving as well as recieving, and I may still want to give to my partner.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lets face it,some people are just totally inept as far as sex goes.
Either they are out for themselves, or they just don't care about pleasing
the other person. This has nothing to do with size.
I'm not sure why, you'd want to just "bang away" like a jackhammer, trying to demolish the pussy? Maybe!
I don't think size has a thing to do with this,just a lack of caring about your partner.
cigarbabe:saevilw:

Jen's Wonders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first post, yeah! I did that to one guy. It wasnt about size, he was pretty decently hung, over 7". But I just wasnt into him, probably because it was all about him in his mind. He banged away and when he was ready to cum pulled out and wanted to let it fly on my tits. I rolled off the bed and let him finish himself off, alone

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say the "jackhammer" could be part of the problem. I suppose leaving it at that is not expanding on what's already been said, so I'll add this: In my experience variation (with some rythym) is a good thing, i.e. depth, angle, speed.

Simply pounding away like a street repairman wont get you anywhere, despite what those old Diet Coke commercials will have you believe.

istanbul39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would shoot myself if that happened. I look at sex as at least a 2-3 hour event. If I cum twice, i expect her to cum at least 4 or 5 times if she's able. Size is great, but you have to have the stamina to really knock her sock off!

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
My first post, yeah! I did that to one guy. It wasnt about size, he was pretty decently hung, over 7". But I just wasnt into him, probably because it was all about him in his mind. He banged away and when he was ready to cum pulled out and wanted to let it fly on my tits. I rolled off the bed and let him finish himself off, alone

Too bad he didn't get you off before he got himself off, I find that ignorant.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever just looked at guy with sort of a blank look on your face as he pounded away like a locomotive, and he could see your lack of emotion, and then when he was through he collapsed breathless but you weren't the least worn out?
Was it because he just didn't have enough dick? Yes! That and no chemistry in general. Did he want to have sex with you again? Oddly, yes! One guy knew he was small & swore he could make me cum with toys, the other guy was small dicked and arrogant so he was banned from my bedroom. He had the nerve to offer to be my 'sugar daddy!' :mad:As if! :tongue: Did you want to have sex with him again?[/quote] Hell no! What's the point in having sex with a man whom I know can't get me off?!?

FWIW: guy #1: 4.50x5.5 & guy #2: 5.5x4.75 <---- This is too small to give me anything close to pleasure. :rolleyes::mad:

You really are very precise with your figures Njqt, did you whip a tape measure out or something? The guy swore that he'd satisfy you with toys instead? Did you take him up on the offer and just avoid penetration with him? I'm inexperienced but I can't imagine a man being able to completely compensate for being too small by using toys. Otherwise size queens would settle for small or average men and just buy large sex toys wouldn't they?

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out what would give me an orgasm seeing as I've never had one. At least not during sex. Sadly...my ability to have clit orgasms is almost completely gone too. I'm really trying to figure out a way around this.

And to answer the original question. Hmmm....yes..it's happened. But it isn't something I wouldn't want to see repeated.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girl's not into it, I'm not into it. I haven't had the problem mentioned in the OP, but I get alot of satisfaction off watching her pleasure more than just pleasing myself with her pussy. I can do that part fairly well with my hand really.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm inexperienced but I can't imagine a man being able to completely compensate for being too small by using toys. Otherwise size queens would settle for small or average men and just buy large sex toys wouldn't they?
I think this happens more than people realize and isn't that big of an issue. You're still pleasing her right?

There's alot of other factors that could sway a woman to consistently have sex with someone too small to really please them.