Gals, have you ever just laid there as the guy pounded away furiously (penis size)?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this happens more than people realize and isn't that big of an issue. You're still pleasing her right?

There's alot of other factors that could sway a woman to consistently have sex with someone too small to really please them.

Maybe. How many guys with small dicks would be able to cope with knowing that their wives use toys much larger than themselves because they are too small to satisfy their wives though? The women would be put in the awkward position of either making their partner feel jealous or inadequate by using much larger toys than his penis, or saving his feelings and becoming a sexually frustrated wife. That sounds like a recipe for a good proportion of sexually frustrated, cheating wives down the line.

Maybe that's a good reason why size queens might prefer a well endowed man instead of a small or average man with large toys? Or perhaps because they find sex much more exciting when they know that the man has a large penis and smaller guys with large toys can't recreate that sexual desire and excitement? Only the women can answer that one I guess.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think a lot of this comes down to poor sex education and the lack of true sexual expression in our society. a lot of men are almost conditioned to think about sex solely in terms of they themselves getting off and think size or some "trick move" is going to be enough for the woman. and a lot of women kind of get used to that so just lie there and hope maybe the guy'll trip over an orgasm for her.

more than size, it comes down to skill and consideration for your partner...on BOTH sides. you have to have the right attitude going into sex. i always go in with the notion that i don't care whether i cum or not. because i know i probably will and if not i can just go jerk off later. so my focus is primarily on trying to make her feel as good as possible and having a lot of fun. that's all that should count, really.

my last girlfriend had a lot of problems opening up sexually at first because her previous boyfriend from high school was apparently very small, not good at all and didn't like going down on her. so she was used to that sort of "lie there and be the receptacle" attitude and was thrown off by my "hey, let's try this position" and "may i please worship between your thighs for the next half hour" attitude. admittedly, i was thrown off by hers as well and pushed her a bit too hard at first to break out of that kind of thinking...because i didn't understand her mentality or perspective at the time. once we kind of got our vibe down and started opening up to each other more, the sex (which was already great, even with our problems) just got exponentially more intense and fun, especially after i gave her her first orgasm (ever!). suddenly, we were making up positions, doing it all the time everywhere we could...she starts talking about role playing and filming ourselves and doing it outside (at which point i wondered exactly how she tripped upon my list of fantasies. ;) ). apparently, her new boyfriend isn't AS sexually attentive (or from what she says skilled...which both flatters and depresses me, lol), but she's much more aware of what she wants and likes sexually and doesn't need to "just lie there" anymore.

so i'd say on the one hand, definitely look at your technique and if there's anything YOU can do to improve. and then...consider that some women have just gotten used to lying there while the sweaty bastard they're with tries to do his best impression of a jackhammer. so be patient with them, actually TALK to them about what they want, what they like, what they need. believe me, not only will the sex be better for her, but if you focus on her it gets infinitely better for you as well.

my two shillings. :)

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe. How many guys with small dicks would be able to cope with knowing that their wives use toys much larger than themselves because they are too small to satisfy their wives though? The women would be put in the awkward position of either making their partner feel jealous or inadequate by using much larger toys than his penis, or saving his feelings and becoming a sexually frustrated wife. That sounds like a recipe for a good proportion of sexually frustrated, cheating wives down the line.

Maybe that's a good reason why size queens might prefer a well endowed man instead of a small or average man with large toys? Or perhaps because they find sex much more exciting when they know that the man has a large penis and smaller guys with large toys can't recreate that sexual desire and excitement? Only the women can answer that one I guess.

Bingo. This is why I'm now wondering if I should see what it's like being in a loving relationship with a larger endowed man. I've had almost 20 years of frustration with sex and only recently have come to the conclusion my efforts to "improve" my vagina by ratcheting it down via Gyneflex and stone egg exercises are only minimally helping.

I've had almost 20 years of knowing what sex is like with average hung men and while not bad it's not anything I'd say was stellar or would instill rabid desire in me for more. I've always believed it was like that primarily due to me. And that may still be true. Only recently have I come to the conclusion I'm larger than I previously thought. Also I've now almost completely lost all sensation in my clit so sleeping with an average-endowed man who was stellar with fingers and tongue wouldn't be much help.

This realization has put me in a difficult position. Since larger-endowed men are apparently rare enough I've never met one in all my life I face the hard choice of either holding out and praying I'd meet someone nice whom I could also be sexually happy with....Or I could just resign myself to the fact that I will never enjoy sex with an average endowed guy the way I truly wish I could.

Also...there's the fact I can well imagine a guy's ego would be crushed if he knew the truth. That I'm just not enjoying his body the way either one of us deserved. I'm truly in a quandary over this.

I don't want to settle for a guy's penis (ugh...that sounds awful). But I have the feeling my fate may be one of loneliness if I don't do exactly that. You know...accept the guy because he was a good guy and I loved him...but just resign myself to not much enjoying or wanting sex much with him. :frown1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
How many more incarnations of this same sorry-ass hackneyed SPH fantasy are you planning to inflict on us?

Inaccurate. I looked through some of your posts and see you have a tendency for slinging names, so I figure this response will only add fuel to your fire. Nevertheless, your profile of me is not correct and I wanted to point that out.