Gals Who Measure !

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife has measured me a few times. once or twice to compare my size to her gfs lovers/mates and then to check my size compared to others on the internet. afterwards, I get the same answer "you have a big cock." one time a female neighbor asked my wife if she ever measured me. the wife said "yes". the neighbor gal said her husband would not let her measure him. the conversation stalled. so the neighbor gal asked "how big is he?" now my wife doesn't like to discuss my size as it has lead to unwanted advances. so she told the neighbor gal that I was bigger than 99% of all men. (some number she got off the net) and dropped the subject. sure enough, one the opportunity arouse, the neighbor gal tried to put the moves on me.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If your wife doesn't like to discuss your size with anyone, how did the neighbor get the idea to ask how big your dick is? And if your wife doesn't like you to get unwanted advances why would she answer with "He's bigger than 99% of all men"? You'd think you'd just say "I don't care to talk about my husband's cock size" rather than giving such an answer that you know would pique the interest of most women.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife has measured me a few times. once or twice to compare my size to her gfs lovers/mates and then to check my size compared to others on the internet. afterwards, I get the same answer "you have a big cock." one time a female neighbor asked my wife if she ever measured me. the wife said "yes". the neighbor gal said her husband would not let her measure him. the conversation stalled. so the neighbor gal asked "how big is he?" now my wife doesn't like to discuss my size as it has lead to unwanted advances. so she told the neighbor gal that I was bigger than 99% of all men. (some number she got off the net) and dropped the subject. sure enough, one the opportunity arouse, the neighbor gal tried to put the moves on me.

When you describe someone as a neighbor, to me that would mean they were something less than a friend. The idea that someone in that ring of acquaintances would ask if you measured your husband's penis. That is something close friends might not even disclose, let alone to someone who just happens to live on your street.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm within standard deviation of average, so only one tried to measure it, and only because we got into an argument over whether I am average or big. She waved that ruler around at highly improbable angles trying to bolster her case and get the biggest possible number. :D

Some women try to hard at the "protect his fragile male ego" thing.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

As a bona fide 1 percenter, you owe it to everyone to post a picture or two of that monster.

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time my ex measured me, I was sitting in an office chair and she measured along the underside, along the curve, and she some how came up with around 10 inches. I didn't correct her for awhile and I know she told some friends. Eventually I showed her the right way to do it.

LOL! Yeap, same kinda thing happened with my wife. Back before we were married she came back from the "bathroom" one night and went under the covers and was sucking on my still erect dick, and then she popped out from down under smiling and exposed the tape measure and said Wow! You've got 10 inches. But unlike you MR. honest, I never corrected her ;-) And of course I've gotten oodles of looks, comments, and passes over the years from her girlfriends because of it. And the funny ones were the "yeah right motherfucker" looks from their husbands :) Its amazing how a rumor like that spreads around...Esp. among the ladies. Of course there were a few of her friends she didn't tell that to because she knew they had the hots for me already, due to hearing it from somewhere else (my friends or from eyeing my package).

newer23432

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give my perspective from a not-hung guy;

Before my wife knew I had an SPH fetish, we were talking about average penis size with another married couple, and of course we looked it up, talked about it, etc. The wives wanted to know our sizes, but we pretended we had never measured.

That night, when we were alone, we were about to have sex and she pulled out a ruler! I don't know how big she thought I was, but after measuring me and finding out I was below average, she quickly moved the ruler around and got it at 5.5" and told me it was "pretty much 6 inches."

Later I told her how hot I thought it was, and she admitted she was just trying to make me feel better but knew my actual size. Whether or not she told her friends I'll never know - but I definitely think about it!

Reactions: octopod

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had two different girlfriends ask to measure mine. It's very exciting but it sure is nerve-wracking. You never feel more naked and exposed than that moment.

That's one of the things I love about it. I find the whole objectification & judgment thing to be pretty hot.

Reactions: ronin001

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I'm within standard deviation of average, so only one tried to measure it, and only because we got into an argument over whether I am average or big. She waved that ruler around at highly improbable angles trying to bolster her case and get the biggest possible number. :D

Some women try to hard at the "protect his fragile male ego" thing.

Haha yeah. I've never been measured, but I'd probably prefer them to just guesstimate it in their own minds, cause I've often seen girls overestimating, like they'll say a guy with 7 inches is like 8 or 9. So, I'd prefer they just assume I'm 8 inches or whatever they think I am lol.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's one of the things I love about it. I find the whole objectification & judgment thing to be pretty hot.

Me too. I like being liked for my sex and, especially, my cock. Sexual prowess is perhaps too high on my priority list.

I love when women have sized me up and been happy (or pretended!). It's not big, really, but thick and slightly above average length. It's been a big turn on. Very rare though. One gf in college measured my length; I corrected her optimistic measurement. Hot though, she liked that is was bigger than average. Other times were just the hand measurement. Giving a second look and wrapping a hand around it to gage the girth. Very hot. My gf just randomly picked up the empty tp tube in the bathroom and stuffed my softy in there. She said: jeez I didn't realize. I quickly got hard and showed her that it didn't fit at all. Very hot for me. Shameless, I know.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you hear about that powerpoint presentation a sorority girl made a while back?

That made me laugh...thanks. And in the days long before personal computers and such...girls in sororities still knew and passed on to others what they found out. Because I started school in January, when the next fall semester arrived I found out just how much they shared. All the sororities where I went to school had pledge activities...one was always a "scavenger hunt" around campus that each sororities pledges did together...that first fall I was on several sororities pledges scavenger hunt lists. Find and see the biggest guy at the school....each group of pledges would show up together at my off campus place...usually more than a little inebriated...and ask me to sign their scavenger sheets. By the next fall all of the sororities seem to be putting me on their "list". And some added bonus points to the pledges scores if they could talk me in to showing them. Every time I did that...to a big gaggle of girls from a sorority pledge group...it would take a few months...but sooner or later at least one or two from each of those pledge groups would show up alone or with one other girl at my door some Friday or Saturday night and want to see again...

Reactions: vagitarian

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me o fa story from WAY back (wife #1) One Sunday morning we were playing around and her best friendWendy calls.....could tell she was interupting something...wife puts it on speaker phone and says "Guess what this sound is" Has me shake back and forth making a LOUD slapping sound of my dick slapping leg to ler....Wendy says "Holy crap...how big is that thing"....wife gets one of the flexible sewing tapes out and says "Guess"...well I was getting REAL turned on by this! Wendy ask..."Is it 6"? Wife says MORE...7"? Wendy says with a loud and excited voice.....HOW BIG IS IT??!!" Wife tells her 8-1/4"...I think Wendy was playing with herself at this point??!! She was in awe....Next party were at (were in our20,s at this time) Wendy follows me in the bathroom, lock the door and goes for my pants......WOW...was THAT a fun night!! A week later, I bang her little sister!! Tell me women dont talk??!! NOT!! Fun and memorable stuff....Did a girlfriends sister cuz of the same thing....sister ask (how big is he) cuz she saw it hanging out my shorts sitting on the couch one night...didn't realize it till I saw her eyes wide open.....I could go on and on...

Yes they talk. And I have been with many women who were related to each other because they told their sisters, their cousins, nieces, daughters, aunts, mothers, even a few grandmothers. Not all the time of course...but amazing how they will want to see and be with a big dick if they can do so "discreetly" and not have every one of their friends and relatives know. A lot of women have asked me to promise...promise faithfully...that I would not tell anyone they had been with me...but then within days other women are telling me the woman went and told her friends and relatives...go figure.

Reactions: HorsemanUK