Gals Who Measure !

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xaviera Hollander noted in her first book, "the Happy Hooker" that she could figure out, how hung a man was by having him, bend is middle finger, down to where it would rest on the palm of his hand. She would make a mark with a pencil or pen to denote the spot. From the tip of the man's middle finger to the mark on his palm, she could guess or measure, from that area how long the man's cock was. And then she would ask the guy to take his index finger and his middle finger, put them together, and then lay them ontop of his other two index and middle fingers, and she could guess or measure, the circumfernce, to determine the circumference of his cock. She said she was within .001% of being spot on, correct. Xaviera Hollander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in all her books she contradicted her self on her experiences so many times...and her column back in the day of Penthouse often contradicted her own books and other columns she had written before that. She may have been a madam in NYC, but she tried to parlay that in to some sort of expert on all things sex.....and she was not.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this is a woman,s issues thread, and I know I am not a woman; but I would be pissed off if a woman whipped out a measuring tape, before, during; or after sex.
Why would you feel that way? Just out of curiosity.

I would happen to find it quite sexy.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this is a woman,s issues thread, and I know I am not a woman; but I would be pissed off if a woman whipped out a measuring tape, before, during; or after sex.

I feel the flip side if some dude asked to be measured. I just don't understand the mindset

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel the flip side if some dude asked to be measured. I just don't understand the mindset
Me, too. I’d find it a little off-putting. I’d do it, but deep inside I’d be wondering about his insecurities.

skinnymini

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I measured my ex's and it was a huge mistake. I knew he was small and it always bothered me a bit, but actually putting a number on it was just a huge psychological hit. (4.5" if anyone is wondering) With my new guy I think i'm just happier going "Yay, ten inches!" even though I know in the back of my mind that's probably not quite true.
You're not part of any problem. Thank you for contributing. I can relate to the poor ex! lol

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would you feel that way? Just out of curiosity.

I would happen to find it quite sexy.

It would be like a guy, asking a woman to get on a scale, to see how much she weighed, or measuring her chest with a tape to see if she really was a 38 DD.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have measured 2 or 3 guys but it was their idea and i did find it fun as well ;)

I could not resist :D

images

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time my girlfriend at the time brought over a measuring tape. She wanted to measure my cock just for fun. It can be hot to have her checking me out that closely. She measured the underside ( which gave a higher number), instead of on top to my abdomen, so I had to correct her on that. She then measured something than what I had measured myself. It was fine because I was comfortable with myself at that point to not worry about what number she saw. Knowing that she really liked my cock was enough for my ego.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, too. I’d find it a little off-putting. I’d do it, but deep inside I’d be wondering about his insecurities.

Nothing to do with insecurities, if I was insecure I would never ask a girl to measure me lol

Its like Vareesa said, more about the fun/ curiosity / game, and it would be even better if the girl do it by herself without asking :D

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Place the person who posted the thread on IGNORE. When you log in, it will then block any thread or post by that person.

That should work for this thread, but it still doesn't do what I'm wanting. I don't like putting members on ignore, because then I can't see anything they post.

I just wish I could ignore individual threads where I know I'm not interested in Anything that's being posted by Anyone on the topic.

Honestly, I was just passively aggressively jabbing at this conversation and ones like it, because this ain't a fuckin woman's issue. :p