Gals Who Measure !

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just stumbled here... I would guess most women measure by volume... and given that there is less sensitivity with depth for many, length means less than width. My own experience is that over 70% of women are turned on by looking at a big cock, and about 20% are into measuring and comparing and telling. Most aren't tho... they simply compare to their database. So if you are honestly 8 inches BPEL (mild pressure:), you are most likely the biggest she has ever seen.

Reactions: drambone2001

Johndash88

Superior Member
Media
I’ve been measured...my current gf try to put my penis through a toilet paper roll...my head couldn’t even fit a lil bit hahaha...and I’ve had 2 exes measure me with measuring tape as well

Reactions: drambone2001

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife measured me once with a measuring tape for BPEL.

And she has a couple of times compared it with ‘how many hands’, a dildo, girth with a buttplug and indeed with a toiletpaper roll.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still don’t get how this qualifies as a woman’s issue. I’ve twisted it around in my mind, and I just can’t make it an issue. I’m not carrying a sign for it, I’m not gonna sign a petition for it, I’m not even gonna google search for a support group for it.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women I have been with didn't care except one. our sex was great and she shared that with her best friend. I am not the biggest guy which she told her friend But her friend wanted to know. I let her measure. She thought I was over 8" which I knew I wasn't. I wish I was packing that much. I measured at 7.5". She was surprised at the girth which measured close to 6". She told her friend about our measuring session. Her friend loved the girth. My gf thought my girth was average because her last bf was close to mine. Her friend always looked at different after that.

Reactions: LargeInLife

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This entire site is focused on penis size; therefore, it stands to reason that people here would focus on penis size.

We are but a minuscule subset of the overall population.

While site members, male or female, make fixate on penis size, the vast population of the world has other, real problems:
1.) access to clean water;
2.) access to food;
3.) fear of one's own government;
4.) fear of war;
5.) fear of disease.

I could continue, but, think many of you understand my position here - there are bigger issues than than the size of the male members' members.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This entire site is focused on penis size; therefore, it stands to reason that people here would focus on penis size.

We are but a minuscule subset of the overall population.

While site members, male or female, make fixate on penis size, the vast population of the world has other, real problems:
2.) access to food;
4.) fear of war;
5.) fear of disease.

I could continue, but, think many of you understand my position here - there are bigger issues than than the size of the male members' members.

Yes, I understand your position, but not why you felt the need to post it here. Should the site shut down? Should we abandon all forms of recreation and entertainment because the world isn't perfect? Perhaps art and literature should be destroyed....how can we express, admire and display beauty when there's ugliness elsewhere?

And let's be clear: the entire site is NOT focused on penis size. It isn't even entirely about penises.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
2.) access to food;
4.) fear of war;
5.) fear of disease.

You would think....but no....men are crazy and obsessed with their dicks the world over.......I have traveled pretty extensively in the third world and all Asia......so many "holistic and tradition" medicine shops have TONs of remedies to grow or fix penises

Then there's KORO....an actual disease where dudes feel their penis is retracting into the body....out breaks include China Singapore and India....

Venezuela....2nd most penis enlargements in The world.....

Kartoom sudan...as well as other places all over Africa have had scared where witchdoctor or westerners are ether reducing size or outright theft of penis remotely

These are all places that should be concern with water food and war

Yet ....penis is concern

Now that brings me to western world...just take a look at those poor souls over in the PE forum....consistently torturing theirs poor little wieners....hoping to get an extra centimeter

Or all the people citing or calling for accurate studies in These threads like are blacks are bigger or 10 inch challege

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I still don’t get how this qualifies as a woman’s issue. I’ve twisted it around in my mind, and I just can’t make it an issue. I’m not carrying a sign for it, I’m not gonna sign a petition for it, I’m not even gonna google search for a support group for it.
I don't get how posting pet pics qualifies as a women's issue either. But neither puppeh's nor penises nor the "gals" who measure them were harmed during the making of these threads, so we've got that going for us. Which is nice.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get how posting pet pics qualifies as a women's issue either. But neither puppeh's nor penises nor the "gals" who measure them were harmed during the making of these threads, so we've got that going for us. Which is nice.
I can mangle the pet thread into a women’s issue. In every household I’ve ever lived in, regardless of who purchased/obtained the pet - the woman in the household ended up with the ultimate pet responsibility. Men in said households would play with the pets, do occasional walks, but the vet appointments, grooming, feeding, and overall care of the pets fell to women.

I’m guessing men living alone manage fine, but in mixed households, (in my experience) women took care of pets. So this is how I can make this a women’s issue. :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can mangle the pet thread into a women’s issue. In every household I’ve ever lived in, regardless of who purchased/obtained the pet - the woman in the household ended up with the ultimate pet responsibility. Men in said households would play with the pets, do occasional walks, but the vet appointments, grooming, feeding, and overall care of the pets fell to women.

I’m guessing men living alone manage fine, but in mixed households, (in my experience) women took care of pets. So this is how I can make this a women’s issue. :)

:cool:
Interesting, as I shared all of the responsibilities of caring for the three dogs, one guinea pig, two cockatiels, four budgies, and one hellraising bitch cat. This includes having one bird die in my hands while trying to console my daughter who was frightened by its death throes, trying unsuccessfully to match the bird that starved to death when my daughter wanted to care for it, to spare her the heartbreak, expressing the anal glands of my first dog (I payed the vet to handle my other dogs regarding this, thank you very much...), hauling the 50lb food bags, cleaning tons of dogshit, countless miles of walking, repairing trim chewed by birds and scratched by the cat, replacing carpeting, padding *and* subfloor when said cat started to pee on the mat outside the litter box, combing neighborhoods and trespassing yards to retrieve the dog who should've been named "Rover", and trying to hold it together while witnessing the spirit and life exiting my best friend on a vet exam table a year ago.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:cool:
Interesting, as I shared all of the responsibilities of caring for the three dogs, one guinea pig, two cockatiels, four budgies, and one hellraising bitch cat. This includes having one bird die in my hands while trying to console my daughter who was frightened by its death throes, trying unsuccessfully to match the bird that starved to death when my daughter wanted to care for it, to spare her the heartbreak, expressing the anal glands of my first dog (I payed the vet to handle my other dogs regarding this, thank you very much...), hauling the 50lb food bags, cleaning tons of dogshit, countless miles of walking, repairing trim chewed by birds and scratched by the cat, replacing carpeting, padding *and* subfloor when said cat started to pee on the mat outside the litter box, combing neighborhoods and trespassing yards to retrieve the dog who should've been named "Rover", and trying to hold it together while witnessing the spirit and life exiting my best friend on a vet exam table a year ago.
I just said it was my experience. Plus I was just shoehorning the pet thread into a woman’s issue.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ugh... dudes. *blech face*

Some of y'all are total vag know-nothings. And those same know-nothings like to talk about everything they don't know.

*ponders* How can this be a woman's issue?

Maybe... how do you actually measure a man? What characteristics impart value and desirability?

The boy is able to match me in trash talk. No topic is off limits. Together we push good taste and human decency to the limits.
So.. his huge sense of humor is a massive turn on.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His endless kindness. He rescues bugs. He helps old folks with chores and hauling. He will always go that extra mile to help someone out. Then gets the most adorable-dorkable blush face when he's thanked or praised. So toss in a good portion of humility.