Gals - Your body - Choice in measurements

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Is there an ideal body shape/size you would like to be? Either a famous woman's shape to name, or if you prefer, pick the body for yourself:

Height

Breast size (including areola size)

Legs (thigh thickness and shape, including calves)

Butt (size and shape)

Hips (width)

Waist (size, definition desired?)

Include any other body parts you wish to, plus add all the detail you wish to any parts.

Do you prefer what you do because you think it's the most attractive to most men, or do you choose it because it is your SO's favorite, or do you choose it because it looks best to you (regardless of what guys may think)?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so lucky, I am my ideal body shape :) What I'd change about me is my hair, I'd chose blonde hair.
I like small firm boobs, I like legs that are slim but shapely, I don't like a huge bottom but I do like one that has a nice covering of fat so it feels all feminine, and I like a relatively small waist.
I like it because it's just what I like, a little on the daintily built side but with definite curves.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am exactly as I want to be -- and thank you to Artfulwilly for helping cement that in my mind. I had achieved a lot of body confidence before meeting him, but his constant passionate feedback about my body have made me feel as if I am exactly as I should be, and that probably...I was made for him.

Anyway, my current measurements are:

37" bust
29" waist
41" hips

For years, I was insecure about my pronounced hips and ass, which have always been at least 12" bigger than my waist, regardless of fluctuations in weight. Now I have come to rejoice in them, thanks not only to Artfulwilly, but also to all of the wonderful feedback I've received on pics in my LPSG gallery.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I have no problems admitting im a BIG girl, and yes i do the diets, exercising etc to try and slim down but as much as id love a perfect body (which for me would be Drew Barrymore) i know being the size i am makes it harder for me to find men, however i also know when i do they are interested in me for more then just the physical.

Still a long way off yet but i am staring to accept my body even with its many MANY imperfections

i wouldnt refuse being a little taller though, isnt easy being 5.2' in a crowd :redface:

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problems admitting im a BIG girl, and yes i do the diets, exercising etc to try and slim down but as much as id love a perfect body (which for me would be Drew Barrymore) i know being the size i am makes it harder for me to find men, however i also know when i do they are interested in me for more then just the physical.

Still a long way off yet but i am staring to accept my body even with its many MANY imperfections

i wouldnt refuse being a little taller though, isnt easy being 5.2' in a crowd :redface:

you are look quite tantilyzing lee,,quite yummy as well..would love (blank) you all night.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have wonderful Fapherfopples! I wouldn't change a thing other than having you lay next to me, receiving a backrub!

I am exactly as I want to be -- and thank you to Artfulwilly for helping cement that in my mind. I had achieved a lot of body confidence before meeting him, but his constant passionate feedback about my body have made me feel as if I am exactly as I should be, and that probably...I was made for him.

Anyway, my current measurements are:

37" bust
29" waist
41" hips

For years, I was insecure about my pronounced hips and ass, which have always been at least 12" bigger than my waist, regardless of fluctuations in weight. Now I have come to rejoice in them, thanks not only to Artfulwilly, but also to all of the wonderful feedback I've received on pics in my LPSG gallery.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a perfect world I'd love to be natrually thin, like Nicole Kidman. I'd also like to be a little shorter, maybe 5'5 ( I am 5'10)

Having said that, my hubby would leave home if that happened, he loves curves and hates me thin.

x

Honey

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a perfect world I'd love to be natrually thin, like Nicole Kidman. I'd also like to be a little shorter, maybe 5'5 ( I am 5'10)

Having said that, my hubby would leave home if that happened, he loves curves and hates me thin.

x

Honey

I'd agree with your husband. Personally, I've never found Nicole Kidman all that attractive. Beautiful and talented, yes; hot and sexy, no.

P.S. Too many PMs have turned you into a lesbian? :tongue:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Do not any women here want to be extremely curvy, say like Serena Williams' body for instance? That's the body type that turns me on the most. It's not too much of a good thing, not in my book. Apparently there isn't a correlation between being a size queen and amount of curve desired.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there an ideal body shape/size you would like to be? Either a famous woman's shape to name, or if you prefer, pick the body for yourself:

Height: Current - 5'9" Fantasy - 5'10" I like even numbers, it's an OCD thing. :wink:

Breast size (including areola size) Current - I am a small 36B. I love my boobies! They are the perfect shape and size. I have large, extremely sensitive nipples. I can walk into Victoria's Secret or just about any other store nationwide and buy a bra off the rack and know it will fit. Large busted women rarely have that luxury. Fantasy - I would love to be like a 42 DD; but only for one week. Just to see what it was like.
Legs (thigh thickness and shape, including calves)Current - I have a 34" inseam and legs like Betty Grable. Fantasy - My current legs are the fantasy. :05: :flirt:

Butt (size and shape) Current - I have a nice sized bubble butt. Fantasy - Maybe more round and pronounced? :confused: Not sure, I actually have always loved my body from the waist down.

Hips (width) Current - I am slim hipped, always have been.
Fantasy - I'm used to my slim hips I kinda like them now

Waist (size, definition desired?) Current - I have always been thick-waisted even at 125 pounds. Fantasy - I have always desired an easily discernible waistline.

Include any other body parts you wish to, plus add all the detail you wish to any parts. I wouldn't want to be slope shouldered; but I have really broad shoulders from years of swimming and life guarding. When shoulder pads were in back in the 80's I had to take them out of my clothes otherwise I looked like a line backer. Without shoulder pads I looked like I was wearing shoulder pads. Go figure. hahaha :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOD No! She's got a nice rack; but other than that I have always felt she was way too muscular and manly looking. I love my soft curves and so do my men.

Don't any women here want to be extremely curvy, say like Serena Williams' body for instance? That's the body type that turns me on the most. Really? :confused: Shit! No wonder I haven't been getting any lately. :frown1: :mad: I have absolutely no desire to do anything to my body to make it look hers. It's not too much of a good thing, not in my book. Apparently there isn't a correlation between being a size queen and amount of curve desired.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
GOD No! She's got a nice rack; but other than that I have always felt she was way too muscular and manly looking. I love my soft curves and so do my men.

Hey njqt466 :wink: . She's got more than nice rack :tongue: . Her thick thighs are very shapely and not in a manly way whatsoever. They look quite feminine to me. Her butt, well, what can I say, it is fantastic :eek:. You aren't the only one I've heard say she looks too muscular :confused: ( the others actually said she looked manly):rolleyes: . To me she is very womany. Her extreme curves aren't that of a man's. Her big beautiful smile and eyes aren't that of a man's. Her arms do have definition to them, but they are not bulky like a man's. So why is she called muscular, manly :confused: :mad: . I don't see anything like that :mad:. Her shoulders are a bit wider than many women's. So what, that doesn't equal muscular. She has the womany curves of an amazon and somehow the manly commentators don't realise those curves :eek:. Surely you aren't suggesting extreme curves are manly :rolleyes: . What are you saying :confused:.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't already have a woman like her I would advise you start cruising gyms and female body building competitions. :tongue:

Hey njqt466 :wink: . She's got more than a nice rack :tongue: . Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her thick thighs are very shapely and not in a manly way whatsoever. :biggrin1: They look quite feminine to me. Her butt, well, what can I say, it is fantastic :eek:. You aren't the only one I've heard say she looks too muscular :confused: ( the others actually said she looked manly):rolleyes: . As did I! To me she is very womanly. Her extreme curves aren't that of a man's. Her big beautiful smile and eyes aren't that of a man's. Her arms do have definition to them, but they are not bulky like a man's. So why is she called muscular, manly :confused: :mad: . I don't see anything like that :mad:.As I said before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If thats's what you find beautiful more power to you.Her shoulders are a bit wider than many women's. So what, that doesn't equal muscular. She has the womany curves of an amazon and somehow the manly commentators don't realise those curves :eek:. Surely you aren't suggesting extreme curves are manly :rolleyes: . Nope, not at all. What are you saying :confused:.
She doesn't look natural or womanly in any way, shape or fashion to me; but if thats what you like I sure as hell ain't gonna stop you! Go for it bro!

I stand by my initial opinion.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the earlier statement that Serena Williams is too muscular. Then again, my tastes in African American women are quite . . . narrow. The only one I can think of off the top of my head as what I would consider hot/sexy would be Gabrielle Union. Even Halle Berry doesn't really do it for me.

Personally, I would classify Jessica Biel as perfect. Drop dead gorgeous body, pretty face, and has shown some spunk in all those action movies she's been in.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! Gabrielle Union is SMOKIN' HOT! If they ever make a movie of my life I want her to play the young me.

I have to agree with the earlier statement that Serena Williams is too muscular. Then again, my tastes in African American women are quite . . . narrow. The only one I can think of off the top of my head as what I would consider hot/sexy would be Gabrielle Union. Even Halle Berry doesn't really do it for me.

Personally, I would classify Jessica Biel as perfect. Drop dead gorgeous body, pretty face, and has shown some spunk in all those action movies she's been in.