Gals - Your body - Choice in measurements

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Aug 18, 2007.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Is there an ideal body shape/size you would like to be? Either a famous woman's shape to name, or if you prefer, pick the body for yourself:

Height

Breast size (including areola size)

Legs (thigh thickness and shape, including calves)

Butt (size and shape)

Hips (width)

Waist (size, definition desired?)

Include any other body parts you wish to, plus add all the detail you wish to any parts.

Do you prefer what you do because you think it's the most attractive to most men, or do you choose it because it is your SO's favorite, or do you choose it because it looks best to you (regardless of what guys may think)?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'm so lucky, I am my ideal body shape :) What I'd change about me is my hair, I'd chose blonde hair.
    I like small firm boobs, I like legs that are slim but shapely, I don't like a huge bottom but I do like one that has a nice covering of fat so it feels all feminine, and I like a relatively small waist.
    I like it because it's just what I like, a little on the daintily built side but with definite curves.

3. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I love love a woman who is both thin and curvy. It's usually either one or the other.

4. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I am exactly as I want to be -- and thank you to Artfulwilly for helping cement that in my mind. I had achieved a lot of body confidence before meeting him, but his constant passionate feedback about my body have made me feel as if I am exactly as I should be, and that probably...I was made for him.

Anyway, my current measurements are:

37" bust
    29" waist
    41" hips

For years, I was insecure about my pronounced hips and ass, which have always been at least 12" bigger than my waist, regardless of fluctuations in weight. Now I have come to rejoice in them, thanks not only to Artfulwilly, but also to all of the wonderful feedback I've received on pics in my LPSG gallery.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have no problems admitting im a BIG girl, and yes i do the diets, exercising etc to try and slim down but as much as id love a perfect body (which for me would be Drew Barrymore) i know being the size i am makes it harder for me to find men, however i also know when i do they are interested in me for more then just the physical.

Still a long way off yet but i am staring to accept my body even with its many MANY imperfections

i wouldnt refuse being a little taller though, isnt easy being 5.2' in a crowd :redface:

6. lilova9

lilova9 Member

Albums:

7. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

You have wonderful Fapherfopples! I wouldn't change a thing other than having you lay next to me, receiving a backrub!

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Nah I'm pretty content at the size I am. I helped get it this way, I might as well be happy with it.

9. WildHoney

Gold Member

In a perfect world I'd love to be natrually thin, like Nicole Kidman. I'd also like to be a little shorter, maybe 5'5 ( I am 5'10)

Having said that, my hubby would leave home if that happened, he loves curves and hates me thin.

x

Honey

10. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    I'd agree with your husband. Personally, I've never found Nicole Kidman all that attractive. Beautiful and talented, yes; hot and sexy, no.

P.S. Too many PMs have turned you into a lesbian? :tongue:

11. WildHoney

Gold Member

LOL Oh crap..I am gay!!!

Changing it now..thanks for pointing that out!!!

x

Honey

12. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Do not any women here want to be extremely curvy, say like Serena Williams' body for instance? That's the body type that turns me on the most. It's not too much of a good thing, not in my book. Apparently there isn't a correlation between being a size queen and amount of curve desired.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

14. Principessa

Gold Member

GOD No! She's got a nice rack; but other than that I have always felt she was way too muscular and manly looking. I love my soft curves and so do my men.

15. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Hey njqt466 :wink: . She's got more than nice rack :tongue: . Her thick thighs are very shapely and not in a manly way whatsoever. They look quite feminine to me. Her butt, well, what can I say, it is fantastic :eek:. You aren't the only one I've heard say she looks too muscular :confused: ( the others actually said she looked manly):rolleyes: . To me she is very womany. Her extreme curves aren't that of a man's. Her big beautiful smile and eyes aren't that of a man's. Her arms do have definition to them, but they are not bulky like a man's. So why is she called muscular, manly :confused: :mad: . I don't see anything like that :mad:. Her shoulders are a bit wider than many women's. So what, that doesn't equal muscular. She has the womany curves of an amazon and somehow the manly commentators don't realise those curves :eek:. Surely you aren't suggesting extreme curves are manly :rolleyes: . What are you saying :confused:.

16. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Besides Danni Ashe's the best body to have is Kathryn Erbe from Law and Order. short and spunky.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

If you don't already have a woman like her I would advise you start cruising gyms and female body building competitions. :tongue:

18. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with the earlier statement that Serena Williams is too muscular. Then again, my tastes in African American women are quite . . . narrow. The only one I can think of off the top of my head as what I would consider hot/sexy would be Gabrielle Union. Even Halle Berry doesn't really do it for me.

Personally, I would classify Jessica Biel as perfect. Drop dead gorgeous body, pretty face, and has shown some spunk in all those action movies she's been in.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG! Gabrielle Union is SMOKIN' HOT! If they ever make a movie of my life I want her to play the young me.

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Thanks love

:kiss:

Draft saved Draft deleted