Gals - Your body - Choice in measurements

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I don't like a huge bottom but I do like one that has a nice covering of fat so it feels all feminine...
hmmm... :confused: I'm not sure why that makes you feel more feminine.

In a perfect world I'd love to be natrually thin, like Nicole Kidman. I'd also like to be a little shorter, maybe 5'5 ( I am 5'10)
Please stay 5'10". I am 6'3" and I love tall women. You look great at 5'10".

Do not any women here want to be extremely curvy, say like Serena Williams' body for instance? That's the body type that turns me on the most. It's not too much of a good thing, not in my book. Apparently there isn't a correlation between being a size queen and amount of curve desired.
I concur. Since I'm into fitness, I like a woman with good muscle mass. I feel like they will be more healthy in the long term. She does look pretty big (in pictures), but good. I think it's an optical illusion in her pictures though. Her muscles stand out, which makes her look bigger. Serena's listed as 5'8"-5'10" and between 130-145 lbs. 145 for 5'9" is actually idea.

Most women that get into weight lifting really enjoy it and love the way it makes their body look. I'm talking about the ones that actually lift to get strong, not just curl a few 2 lb. dumbells.

I saw a small bodybuilding contest once and the women on stage seems very muscular, but I was able to see a few of them outside and was surprised how much smaller and feminine they looked when they weren't flexing in front of the lights. (These were not mega-huge steroid women--that I don't like)

Anyway, it's interesting how what women and men think is ideal for women differs.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height Currently 5'3" rounding up (more like 5'2.5" actually), would like to be a bit taller like about 5'5" or 5'6" so I could wear regular clothes rather than petites (easier to find).

Breast size (including areola size) Currently 36 B/C. (large B/small C) - but I had to become overweight to get to that. Would like to be slim (but not SKINNY), with 36D's.

Legs (thigh thickness and shape, including calves) Currently a little thicker and shorter than I'd like. Used to be complimented on my legs a few pounds ago, but they were still shorter than I'd like. (that's what I'd add on to in the "height" category...if I could. Longer legs (and longer arms too while I'm at it.)

Butt (size and shape) My moment of glory! I've always had a round, bubble-butt, even at 94 lbs. in high school! Now it's still a bubble butt but bigger. I love my butt!

Hips (width) Currently around 44". I'm ok with them the way they are.

Waist (size, definition desired?) I've always been thick waisted, even at 94 lbs. in high school. Now have a waist like a man (but I think I always did have, to be honest). I wish I had a more defined waist, and definitely wish I had a flat stomach again! It was more comfortable, besides looking better!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial because women have more fat than men, it's one of the things that differentiate them from men - men=hard muscly bottoms, women= softer curvier bottoms. Women should be gently curvy in my view which means they shouldn't be angular or muscle bound.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with the earlier statement that Serena Williams is too muscular. Then again, my tastes in African American women are quite . . . narrow. The only one I can think of off the top of my head as what I would consider hot/sexy would be Gabrielle Union. Even Halle Berry doesn't really do it for me.

Personally, I would classify Jessica Biel as perfect. Drop dead gorgeous body, pretty face, and has shown some spunk in all those action movies she's been in.

You need to increase your exposure my man. Angela Bassett? WOOO!! She was in this really awful movie called Strange Days and she was the ONLY reason to really see this movie. She played a chauffer/bodyguard and she was cut and looked DAMN good. Now on the flip side of beautiful black women would be Loretta Devine. She has curves and is a big woman who looks damn good too.

It takes all shapes and sizes and there are a lot of flavors of black woman out there.

And your Gabrielle Union view? I'd take that. :biggrin1:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height Currently 5'3" rounding up (more like 5'2.5" actually), would like to be a bit taller like about 5'5" or 5'6" so I could wear regular clothes rather than petites (easier to find).

Breast size (including areola size) Currently 36 B/C. (large B/small C) - but I had to become overweight to get to that. Would like to be slim (but not SKINNY), with 36D's.

Legs (thigh thickness and shape, including calves) Currently a little thicker and shorter than I'd like. Used to be complimented on my legs a few pounds ago, but they were still shorter than I'd like. (that's what I'd add on to in the "height" category...if I could. Longer legs (and longer arms too while I'm at it.)

Butt (size and shape) My moment of glory! I've always had a round, bubble-butt, even at 94 lbs. in high school! Now it's still a bubble butt but bigger. I love my butt!

Hips (width) Currently around 44". I'm ok with them the way they are.

Waist (size, definition desired?) I've always been thick waisted, even at 94 lbs. in high school. Now have a waist like a man (but I think I always did have, to be honest). I wish I had a more defined waist, and definitely wish I had a flat stomach again! It was more comfortable, besides looking better!

I like! Not that you needed my approval, but way cool!:biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there an ideal body shape/size you would like to be? Either a famous woman's shape to name, or if you prefer, pick the body for yourself:

Include any other body parts you wish to, plus add all the detail you wish to any parts. I wouldn't want to be slope shouldered; but I have really broad shoulders from years of swimming and life guarding. When shoulder pads were in back in the 80's I had to take them out of my clothes otherwise I looked like a line backer. Without shoulder pads I looked like I was wearing shoulder pads. Go figure. hahaha :biggrin1:

Forgot this one when I did my earlier post. I also have broad shoulders and looked like a linebacker in the 80s! I also look like I'm wearing shoulder pads when I'm not. But I didn't get them from any activity. I just naturally have broad shoulders. I'm ok with that though.

DreamofJeannie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am love almost everything about my hourglass figure spread over my 6ft frame. I want to lose my extra weight, so for the last month I have worked with a personal trainer to reach my goal.

My breasts are 38dd, I would like a breast augmentation to return them to my pre baby days. Though, they still are fun.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am love almost everything about my hourglass figure spread over my 6ft frame. I want to lose my extra weight, so for the last month I have worked with a personal trainer to reach my goal.

My breasts are 38dd, I would like a breast augmentation to return them to my pre baby days. Though, they still are fun.

Am I reading this correctly, are you saying that your breasts shrunk after having kids? I didnt' know that could happen.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I reading this correctly, are you saying that your breasts shrunk after having kids? I didnt' know that could happen

God yes , womens breast change DRAMATICALLY after children. They can either expand and droop, shrink and whither, or luckily for a minority they can stay the same.

Most women will be smaller after feeding kids..the fullness and cup size decreases.

Pregnancy and breast feeding were the most wonderful memories of my life, what they did to my tits is a whole other story.

x

Honey

DreamofJeannie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I reading this correctly, are you saying that your breasts shrunk after having kids? I didnt' know that could happen.

In my experience with breast feeding, it sure did happen. I will be getting my breasts done next April for a birthday present.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes it happens. For some they shrink, for others it's the consistency that changes. I breast fed my kids but I was fortunate that they stayed nice...changed a little...not as firm, but I think they became more luscious if I am allowed to say so myself...I guess ripe (?) might be the word?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial because women have more fat than men, it's one of the things that differentiate them from men - men=hard muscly bottoms, women= softer curvier bottoms. Women should be gently curvy in my view which means they shouldn't be angular or muscle bound.
Muscle gives the body its shape in both men and women. Women have more fat, but I still think it should be evenly distributed. The fat should just fill in between the muscles to take away sharp edges. It takes very little fat to do that. I'm never sure exactly what people mean by "curvy". I don't think a woman that isn't "curvy" will become curvy by just putting on fat. It takes the right amount of muscle and fat to look nice. We may have to agree to disagree on how much muscle and fat is the best. I don't think you have much to worry about though, SP :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience with breast feeding, it sure did happen. I will be getting my breasts done next April for a birthday present.

That is the sweetest birthday gift I've ever been offered. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I have a friend who went from an A to a D, then back down to a B, then to a DD when she had her last and now she is standing at a D cup. No two women's bodies react the same.

My wife seems to be retaining her size which is really odd to me.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have pretty much the body I want to have but if I could make 3 tiny changes I would.

I'm love my shape, a nice hourglass with 40" hips, 29" waist and 39" chest (after a breast augmentation that was my choice and what I
wanted to do for myself).
I love that I'm muscular after many years hitting the weights.
I love my butt.

I would like my thighs to be a tad slimmer than what they are. They don't bother me much - but in my dreams they'd be a bit smaller.
I would like to be a bit taller than my 5'8" - I find tall women sexy and wouldn't mind another inch or two.
I would like my nose a tad smaller than it is (which is something I will likely change in the future).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curvey but people are always telling me I am too thin and need to gain weight.

HOWEVER, I like my body, and I like to show it off. :biggrin1:

Boobs: 34D. They were bigger and better when I was breastfeeding, but I can't complain.

Waist: 26"
Hips: 34" - 35" depending on where measured
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs

- - - - - - - -

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am curvey but people are always telling me I am too thin and need to gain weight.

HOWEVER, I like my body, and I like to show it off. :biggrin1:

Boobs: 34D. They were bigger and better when I was breastfeeding, but I can't complain.

Waist: 26"
Hips: 34" - 35" depending on where measured
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs

- - - - - - - -
your just :firedevil: :flirt: and I wouldn't change a thing