Gals - Your body - Choice in measurements

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is odd, maybe you need to have more sex or make more babies. :wink: :tongue:

Thanks to a little erotica author on this forum, sex has been there constantly. As for more babies? We have a house full of 4 now. I mean I know I'm Catholic and she was raised Mormon, but I would like to enjoy my house at some point and not worry about which kid is sneaking out of with my car. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to a little erotica author on this forum, sex has been there constantly. As for more babies? We have a house full of 4 now. I mean I know I'm Catholic and she was raised Mormon, but I would like to enjoy my house at some point and not worry about which kid is sneaking out of with my car. :biggrin1:

ROTFLMAO, Aww come on 120 years ago people would have wondered why you had such a small family. :biggrin1: I'm not sure if I think the Duggar's are crazy, normal, or somewhere in between. But they are an inspiration for their ability to rear children who seem to be intelligent, well behaved, and destined to become productive, useful citizens.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ROTFLMAO, Aww come on 120 years ago people would have wondered why you had such a small family. :biggrin1: I'm not sure if I think the Duggar's are crazy, normal, or somewhere in between. But they are an inspiration for their ability to rear children who seem to be intelligent, well behaved, and destined to become productive, useful citizens.

The running joke at church is "How many kids do you have? 4? That's a good start."

I want to spend 60 on a beach with the wife and all the hotties we can handle sipping martinis, not making trips back and forth to soccer camp. :biggrin1:

You are right about the Duggars, but I don't want to bring another child into the world right now. My two youngest scare me as it is. What am I going to have to protect them from is what is doing it to me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The running joke at church is "How many kids do you have? 4? That's a good start."

I want to spend 60 on a beach with the wife and all the hotties we can handle sipping martinis, not making trips back and forth to soccer camp. :biggrin1:

You are right about the Duggars, but I don't want to bring another child into the world right now. My two youngest scare me as it is. What am I going to have to protect them from is what is doing it to me.

Irecently read either in Time or the NY Times that having more than two children is now considered a status symbol. :confused: Odd I know, but apparently more intelligent, affluent people like you and your wife are choosing to have larger families. :smile: Kudos on being a trend setter. :biggrin1:

I'm kidding. :biggrin1: It's odd the little things that shape what our concept of a normal family is. I tell all my friends with only one child to have at least one more; so that more than one person has a say in which nursing home you go to in your dotage. :tongue:

Also, I am an only child by default, due to the death of my half-sister 40 years ago. Consequently my mom always tells young couples who want children to have 3. That way if one dies the other isn't left all alone. :redface:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irecently read either in Time or the NY Times that having more than two children is now considered a status symbol. :confused: Odd I know, but apparently more intelligent, affluent people like you and your wife are choosing to have larger families. :smile: Kudos on being a trend setter. :biggrin1:

I'm kidding. :biggrin1: It's odd the little things that shape what our concept of a normal family is. I tell all my friends with only one child to have at least one more; so that more than one person has a say in which nursing home you go to in your dotage. :tongue:

Also, I am an only child by default, due to the death of my half-sister 40 years ago. Consequently my mom always tells young couples who want children to have 3. That way if one dies the other isn't left all alone. :redface:

Our trendsetting is killing my bank account and giving our accountant a headache. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell all my friends with only one child to have at least one more; so that more than one person has a say in which nursing home you go to in your dotage. :tongue:

Aw shucks. Am glad I had three!
(Sorry to hear about your half-sister)