Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok boys let's play a game.

Gun to your head, who would you get naked and play around with?

the fine print:

- you have a gun to your head, so you're being forced to comply. This means that you can answer with someone of the same gender, even if you are 100% straight (you have no choice in the matter, remember?)

- since it's a compulsory game, don't choose someone you are secretly fantasizing about- but you CAN choose someone that you think is secretly fantasizing about you, based upon the 'vibe' you've been getting.

-play around with means both persons (or at least you) will be 100% naked (drugged, seduced, or tied up...) and there will be some overt physical contact (hands, mouth, grinding, etc...) so this isn't just kissing or heavy petting the ugly office co-worker.

-your answer could be a bit tabboo (family member, boss, pastor, in-law) since this is full submission on your part.

I'll start....

My co-worker (who i enjoy and don't wish to destroy a great working relationship with, since technically I am her boss) brings me home and locks me up in the basement bathroom, until her (young and cute) husband arrives -- he gets to knock me out and experiment with his sexuality over the weekend...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So... we have to make a sexual scenario we aren't interested in that's perpetrated against our will? We're to make a rape fantasy that isn't our fantasy?

I don't understand. I thought this game was supposed to be someone puts forth two choices with the stipulation that you must choose one: the "who would you rather" game.

I don't much see the point if we have to choose from two options we fabricate ourselves with the intention of not liking either. I think the whole approach is fundamentally flawed because you're most likely going to come up with a scenario you like. IE, you're saying her husband is young and cute... If it wasn't a fantasy, he'd look like Sloth from the Goonies. ("heeeaaayyyy youuuuu guuuuyyyss")

Am I missing something?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sorry for the confusion

name someone you think is interested in you, but you wouldn't/shouldn't go there for a good reason or another (family, job, age, etc) Since it's "gun to your head" you get to 'indulge' just this once... however since it's compulsory on your part, it might not be someone that you would necessarily enjoy the experience with.

is that better?

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, no.

It still sounds like creating a rape fantasy that isn't your fantasy. It's almost like you want to post your secret fantasy but also want to be able to deny it's your fantasy because you had a gun to your head if people say it's weird. Unless having a gun to your head IS your fantasy.