Game of Thrones

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had to rest to read the thread because of spoiler... BUT on February the 12th, the 5th season starts in Germany (I'm way too lazy as to watch it in English)
Currently they repeat season 1 - 4 within 3 weeks, by showing 4 episodes per day.
Season 5 will be shown in the same way, every day 4 episodes and during the night they show it without commercials - I definitely will get way too less sleep :)

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This time I will be up to date... ;)

Will watch it on Sky by March - have to know if the "red lady" will get me my John Snow back...
He CAN'T die

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone's been nagging me to see this.

Finally binged on it a few months back. Wish I'd done so sooner. Everything in it is amazing and the characters are all fascinating, but Tyrion is far and away my favorite.

e5kAoJS.jpg

Reactions: Fuzzy_ and Bonfire

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I know life is short, so I don't want to hurry it up, but, I can barely hold still waiting for the "Game of Thrones" 6th Season premiere on April 24, 2016.

There are literally 100's of 'prediction' videos about it online, especially on YouTube, based on the trailer for Season 6 that HBO has released. Having watched many of them, I'm posting the old reliable, serious fan, Emergency Awesome's, Charlie Schneider's review of it:

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: ronin001 and Oxnard

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is supposed to start on April 24th... With luck, just like with last season, several episodes will be released on the same day.

BillyB, I think it is released in Europe a day before it is available in North America (?).

So looking forward to it!... I don't care anymore if it conflicts with the books... Neither does Mr. Martin... It is an amazing production, as is.

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxnard

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aw, poor Jon. Lying there all frozen and dead and gorgeous on the slab. I have faith he's just mostly dead. He'll be up and white-walking around shortly, somewhere between episodes 6 and 10, I suspect.

The antisssipation is killing me!

Come back to me, Jon!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If Melisandre doesn't get to Jon soon, he'll lose his 100% Fresh sticker.

She tried to seduce him, but, he rejected her advances... Thankfully, for the story line's sake... Although, I would have loved to have seen their fuck scene, if we just got even a peek at his boner... I do wonder what is going on in those heavy Winter pants... :)

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuzzy_ and LaFemme