Game of Thrones

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, fellow 'geeky' fans of Game of Thrones... I hope you don't think that I am hogging this thread, but, I want to introduce you to another G.O.T. blogger, who I think is amazing. I haven't posted her stuff before, because most of this young, Canadian woman's YouTube videos are pretty long, and I understand the 'short attention span syndrome' on the Internet. Go to her YouTube site to check out her other predictions, to really indulge your G.O.T. needs before Season 6 starts on April 24th. Unlike too many of the droll voices commenting on the show, (and books), she knows her stuff, has true enthusiasm, and a pleasant voice to listen to:

www.youtube.com: Because Geek

Here is her analysis and predictions about the official HBO Season 6 trailer (1), literally, second by second, with amazing insight, concise dissection, and fun graphics added. If you have the time, (44 minutes!), I think you will be delighted with what her insights are... (After watching this video, I also think that if she were working for the CIA, or whatever agency is investigating I.S.I.S., that terrorist sect would be in big trouble!):

Here's some more fun stuff:

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: LaFemme

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, fellow 'geeky' fans of Game of Thrones... I hope you don't think that I am hogging this thread, but, I want to introduce you to another G.O.T. blogger, who I think is amazing. I haven't posted her stuff before, because most of this young, Canadian woman's YouTube videos are pretty long, and I understand the 'short attention span syndrome' on the Internet. Go to her YouTube site to check out her other predictions, to really indulge your G.O.T. needs before Season 6 starts on April 24th. Unlike too many of the droll voices commenting on the show, (and books), she knows her stuff, has true enthusiasm, and a pleasant voice to listen to:

Here is her analysis and predictions about the official HBO Season 6 trailer (1), literally, second by second, with amazing insight, concise dissection, and fun graphics added. If you have the time, (44 minutes!), I think you will be delighted with what her insights are... (After watching this video, I also think that if she were working for the CIA, or whatever agency is investigating I.S.I.S., that terrorist sect would be in big trouble!):

A/B

*Plugs fingers in ears*

I'm not listening! No spoilers! Lalalalala!

Reactions: ronin001

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Her vagina is dark and full of terrors... and assassin demons.

CaricevanHouten-GameofThrones-02-1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.08_2014.05.21_17.33.53.jpg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
President Obama gets to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ before everyone else

sunshine-week-foia.jpg

President Barack Obama showed the country there are more presidential perks than they were aware of when he nabbed an advanced copy of the sixth "Game of Thrones" season.
Talk about pulling rank!

Barack Obama used his elite job status to catch an early look at the upcoming “Game of Thrones” season, leaving die-hard fans searching for spoilers in the dust.

That’s right, the leader of the free world, played the president card so he could watch a few episodes of HBO’s monster hit series, before everyone else.

"When the commander-in-chief says 'I want to see advanced episodes, what are you gonna do?" showrunner David Beinoff said in an interview during the Hollywood premiere earlier this week.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

A/B

I love these posts! Hog away?! I just spent the past couple hours viewing and pondering the possibilities. Made me want to go back and re-watch last season to catch what I missed. That girl is amazing! She sees everything!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love these posts! Hog away?! I just spent the past couple hours viewing and pondering the possibilities. Made me want to go back and re-watch last season to catch what I missed. That girl is amazing! She sees everything!

We know, we know, Some pretty lady gets all hot and bothered for Jon Snow :D

jon-snow-2.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We know, we know, Some pretty lady gets all hot and bothered for Jon Snow :D

jon-snow-2.jpg
Hey, I just noticed there was another dude in the picture! What kind of madness is that?

Seriously....hurry up and start, GoT!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I'm gonna do a favor for you lame-asses that haven't watched this amazing series, yet... Believe me, you should watch it from the very first episode, and on from there... But, this is a really good "synopsis" of the first five seasons, for you lazy people.

This video is not about "spoilers", it is all total "spoilers"... Watch it at your own peril... :)

thevideo.me: Game Of Thrones The Story So Far 2016 720-CRAVERS

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Random thoughts....

Well. First episode over. Hmmmm. So if Red Woman is...., then maybe.... And if they hold off long enough, then.... Nope. I got nothing.

And Dani is going where? She needs a dragon whistle or something. Cuz that can't be good, right?

I hope Ramsey gets in serious body-part-losing trouble with his daddy. He did lose his toys.

Pod is kinda hot.

I want to see Short Stack ride a dragon. Preferably with his gossipy friend riding shotgun. That would be fun.

Episode was too damn short!