ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Brandon did not listen and how many characters got killed ?

hodor.png

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm gutted. The final scene was just awful... oh god, the direwolf too. Innocents :(:(:(

**Sobs into cushion**
Why do the wolves have to die, too? Why couldn't they be more magical? Is Jon's the last one? Or does Rickon still have one?

Reactions: lms28
D

deleted924715

Yes, I think she chased hers away so it couldn't be killed for biting Joffrey? Rikon's is dead I think - didn't that guy give the wolf's head to Ramsey?
They're so loyal, I can't stand it when they get hurt :(

Something that may have gone unnoticed by some because of the obvious action is the obvious interest Tormund (the wildling leader) has in Brienne.
The crush started when Brienne arrived at Castle Black with Sansa Stark.
The interplay between the two - Tormund and Brienne, Tormunds obvious fascination and Brienne's obvious
discomfort and Ed from the Night's Watch watching that interplay - is as subtle as it is hysterical.

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something that may have gone unnoticed by some because of the obvious action is the obvious interest Tormund (the wildling leader) has in Brienne.
The interplay between the two - Tormund and Brienne, Tormunds obvious fascination and Brienne's obvious
discomfort and Ed from the Night's Watch watching that interplay - is as subtle as it is hysterical.
Oh, it's not unnoticed! And it's totally hysterical! He wants to climb her like a monkey up a tree! Can you imagine their giant wildling babies?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, it's not unnoticed! And it's totally hysterical! He wants to climb her like a monkey up a tree! Can you imagine their giant wildling babies?
In my dreams, if Brienne and Tormund married, their first-born son, when he comes of age, would fall madly in love with me, marry me, and off we would go to the southern islands to live happily ever after... And, then, while drinking delicious red wine in a fun 'expat' pub there, I could brag to all that I have the hottest mother-in-law in the entire world... :)

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a "reaction" video about "Hodor's" involvement at the end of Season 6, Episode 5... I usually watch each episode twice to make sure that I didn't miss anything important... But, I found this scene to be more difficult to watch than the "Red Wedding", or the stabbing death of John Snow at the end of Season 5.

I had a feeling that Hodor was one of those super-natural beings that, in this story, holds the universe together, in magical ways, while appearing to other people to be an ignorant tool... Couldn't we all benefit from having a "Hodor"-like-person in our life?

I really hope he didn't die, "Holding the Door."... I *heart* Hodor, forever!

Last edited:
D

deleted924715

Oh I love those two so much!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here is a "reaction" video about "Hodor's" involvement at the end of Season 6, Episode 5... I usually watch each episode twice to make sure that I didn't miss anything important... But, I found this scene to be more difficult to watch than the "Red Wedding", or the stabbing death of John Snow at the end of Season 5.

I had a feeling that Hodor was one of those super-natural beings that, in this story, holds the universe together, in magical ways, while appearing to other people to be an ignorant tool... Couldn't we all benefit from having a "Hodor"-like-person in our life?

I really hope he didn't die, "Holding the Door."... I *heart* Hodor, forever!

Even watching that, I teared up. I was just distraught. Hiding behind my pillow. Ugh. Ugh. Worst ending ever.