Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my dreams, if Brienne and Tormund married, their first-born son, when he comes of age, would fall madly in love with me, marry me, and off we would go to the southern islands to live happily ever after... And, then, while drinking delicious red wine in a fun 'expat' pub there, I could brag to all that I have the hottest mother-in-law in the entire world... :)

A/B
And a mother-in-law that could crush you like a bug if you ticked her off! :eek:

That's hawt!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even watching that, I teared up. I was just distraught. Hiding behind my pillow. Ugh. Ugh. Worst ending ever.

It was so difficult to watch, but, important to the back-story, and really well done, as it obviously hit a nerve with so many viewers... I hope Hodor somehow survived, and won't come back as a White Walker.

A/B

Reactions: ronin001

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And a mother-in-law that could crush you like a bug if you ticked her off! :eek: That's hawt!

Believe me, I would not want to "tick off" Brienne!... As "All Men Must Die", so will all women... I will cry out loud if, and when she gets murdered in the show... Hopefully that won't happen this Season!... Gwendoline Christie is an amazing actor. Every facial expression, every movement of her body, every nuance she expresses are riveting.

A/B

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Believe me, I would not want to "tick off" Brienne!... As "All Men Must Die", so will all women... I will cry out loud if, and when she gets murdered in the show... Hopefully that won't happen this Season!... Gwendoline Christie is an amazing actor. Every facial expression, every movement of her body, every nuance she expresses are riveting.

A/B
She is indeed awesome.

If she dies, I'll watch for your reaction video. I'll know it's you because you'll be the one screaming, "Mama Bree!" :(

D

deleted924715

So (you'll have to forgive me, I haven't read the books and I know about 50% of the characters by description rather than name) but can the white walkers now get past the wall if Bran passes because the leader guy touched him and can follow him? So the magic that protects the wall wouldn't work against them? So Bran would have to stay on the north side?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The hottest romance on the Internet, currently?... Love at first bite:

At the end, look for and click on the thumbnail for the Before & After video of Game of Thrones' cast. I couldn't look away, although a few pics made me laugh. I wont post it here, because a couple of the cast members still aren't 18 y.o.

Last edited:

Hold the phone!!

Bri killed the Hound?
How freaking awesome is THAT!!
I wouldn't like to see her go up against the Mountain though.
I was totally devo. when he killed Red Adder.

Reactions: ActionBuddy
D

deleted924715

Well, she kinda mangled him. A hella lot. I think we were left to assume he died of his injuries because Arya wouldn't put him out of his misery. But I'm not sure.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So (you'll have to forgive me, I haven't read the books and I know about 50% of the characters by description rather than name) but can the white walkers now get past the wall if Bran passes because the leader guy touched him and can follow him? So the magic that protects the wall wouldn't work against them? So Bran would have to stay on the north side?

I'm not sure about this either... I don't know why it would matter that the White Walker king only appeared, and touched Bran, in a dream.... Why would that fact mean that they could then climb over the wall?

Is the ice Wall "magical" at all, or just a well-built obstacle to the White Walkers? Perhaps these things are revealed in the books, but, I won't read them until the HBO series is finished... (Because I am tired of hearing the 'book readers' complain that the show doesn't follow the books accurately.)

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is indeed awesome. If she dies, I'll watch for your reaction video. I'll know it's you because you'll be the one screaming, "Mama Bree!" :(

Nah... I would be the one screaming "Kill the writers and the producers!"... lol

LaFemme, have you watched the Game of Thrones, "Before and After", cast members video on YouTube?... Hot pics of Jon Snow/Kit Harington!... And, interesting, early pics of the other actors.

A/B

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah... I would be the one screaming "Kill the writers and the producers!"... lol

LaFemme, have you watched the Game of Thrones, "Before and After", cast members video on YouTube?... Hot pics of Jon Snow/Kit Harington!... And, interesting, early pics of the other actors.

A/B

Dany's dragons looked pillow soft before they were on GoT.

2-640x640.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

A/B
No, but I'm on it now! :)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but I'm on it now! :)

I wish that the "Before and After" video named the other movie and T.V. shows that they were on, with their younger pics, rather than just showing their real and G.o'T. names... Oh, well... Off to IMDb.com, to figure all that out.

Several of them had some of the worst hairdos in History!... :)

A/B

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish that the video named the other movie and T.V. shows that they were on, with their younger pics, rather than just showing their real and G.o'T. names.

Oh, well... Off to http://www.imdb.com/ to figure all that out... :)

A/B
Btw, I REALLY appreciate all your posts and vids on the show, actors and stuff. I completely geek out on it!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Btw, I REALLY appreciate all your posts and vids on the show, actors and stuff. I completely geek out on it!

So kind of you to say so, LaFemme, because, I've been feeling like I've been posting way too much stuff in this thread.

I think I post stuff that will be helpful to Game of Thrones fans who are questioning what is really going on in the show. I don't want to be annoying about it... I want to be informed, informative, and helpful... It really is an incredible story, presented so well... But, we are always left with so many questions about the future with it... It's fun to talk about it with other fans!

A/B

Last edited: