Game of Thrones

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Will a bleached blonde bimbo with brunette eyebrows own the Iron Throne?... Only the old gods, and the new gods, know for sure:

Sorry, no stallions "mounting" in this one, but, nice to see Khal Drogo's hot pecs again.

;)

Last edited:
D

deleted1046538

Damn!!! I'm a true fan I swear it by the old Gods and the new. But I didn't realize until I read all this what company I was in. You guys are some fuckin dorks!!!! In a epic way. Holy shit. Valor mustyholes.... You all must get a life. Fucking A

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Bamaguysthirsty4str8 - Yeah, some of us are "dorks"... But we have real "lives".... We just happen to include the world of "Game of Thrones" in them... If you check out the many other threads that all of us post in, you will find out how multi-dimensional we really are.

A/B

Reactions: LaFemme

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kevin GT's bio videos are usually just scenes from the series featuring the character, and usually really long, without much commentary, but, sometimes that equals good, nostalgic reminders. This one is not for the faint of heart!

GoT Rewind: Gregor Clegane

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having not seen a female Giant, and only four males, in the HBO series, this is a good question. Also, I don't recall hearing any info about their average life expectancy compared to humans. Do they live for hundreds of years, if not murdered?

Are Giants Gone From The World?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this is silly, but, I thought it was fun to watch. If anything, it shows how widespread GoT has sunk into popular culture, especially with Thor Björnsson, "The Mountain's" SodaStream water commercials with Hannah Waddingham, the "Shame" lady. (See more below).

Game of Thrones - Funny Moments Part 17 - From Lurre 10

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: ronin001

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What’s up with Jaqen H’ghar and the Faceless Men?

I wonder how much money the "Faceless" charge for a murder?... Not that I would ever consider such a thing when thinking about certain co-workers of mine... ;)

A/B

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what they charge for a murder?... Not that I would ever consider such a thing when thinking about certain co-workers of mine... ;)

A/B
Not sure if it was mentioned in the show, but the books make it clear that the price per hit depended on the individual in question and the context. Sometimes the Faceless Men don't even ask for cash, but something completely esoteric instead.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if it was mentioned in the show, but the books make it clear that the price per hit depended on the individual in question and the context. Sometimes the Faceless Men don't even ask for cash, but something completely esoteric instead.

Okay... Thanks... Perhaps it is more affordable than I previously thought... I've got quite a few "esoteric" things on hand that I could trade.

I will take that into consideration while I definitely do not plan the murder of certain co-workers of mine.

[ I did not actually say that!... It was just an "alternative fact" ]... ;)

A/B

Last edited:

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really long and candid interview with the guy who plays Podrick Payne. Turns out the actor is Scottish (from Glasgow), which I never knew.

It's well over two hours long though so maybe don't bother watching if you have a life.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really long and candid interview with the guy who plays Podrick Payne. Turns out the actor is Scottish (from Glasgow), which I never knew.

It's well over two hours long though so maybe don't bother watching if you have a life.

I "have a life"... And, I like it to be filled with good information... For hours on end... So, Thanks!

:)

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I "have a life"... And, I like it to be filled with good information... For hours on end... So, Thanks!

:)
Haha, just warning people. I listened to the whole thing while I was doing some work on my laptop at the weekend. :)

Actually, I should post an additional disclaimer: as well as Podrick's Glaswegian accent, the main interviewer is from Newcastle, and these are two of the strongest accents in the UK, so it might be difficult for some non-Brits to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, just warning people. I listened to the whole thing while I was doing some work on my laptop at the weekend. :)

Actually, I should post an additional disclaimer: as well as Podrick's Glaswegian accent, the main interviewer is from Newcastle, and these are two of the strongest accents in the UK, so it might be difficult for some non-Brits to follow.

Tell me about it!... When I got up to Newcastle, and then up into Scotland, especially in Glasgow, people might as well have been speaking Norwegian, as far as I could not understand them.

I don't mean to "hate" on the Scots, though... It was just so strange to not know what they were saying... I had to constantly ask people to repeat themselves and speak slowly... It was my problem, not theirs.

A/B

Last edited: