Game, Set, Let’s Fuck!

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
My tennis partner is a dedicated player, his soccer attitudes often carry over from the field to the court, and his energy is enviable. A lean muscled man his 30s, he knows just how to take care of his body, and has no problem or shame showing it off. I would kill to look like him. Today he is wearing the tightest shorts, barely room to keep tennis balls in the pockets, much less anything else; and even better they’re practically see-through and I can see it all!

Every jiggle, every shake, his sexy jock trying to hold it all together; but struggling with every serve, every return, every hit. We leave the court winners, but we also lost a few points due to me being… distracted!

Any way, as the match ends, we get in his car and head back to his place, the whole time playfully kissing him and teasing him by sliding my hand up and down his thigh. He chuckles and tells me to stop so he can keep his eyes on the road, but I know he’s only saying it out of obligation, and wouldn’t mind if I kept going. Seeing his bulge growing, knowing his jock can barely contain his 8 inch cock, I slowly move my hand up his shorts until I am caressing his tip. It’s dripping with pre-cum, and his moans through his bit lips are urging me to continue. Feeling his dick pulse and his crotch squirming, he puts the pedal to the metal and before we know it we’re at his place much more sooner than in the past.

As we exit the car, we lock our lips in a tight embrace, tongues exploring each other. We head in to his home, and he grabs me and pulls me in for another kiss that leaves us both breathless but excited for what’s coming. He picks me up, wraps my legs around his body, and we continue sloppily making out as my cock grinds his abs. He releases me from his arms and I remove his shirt to release his beautiful semi-hairy chest, tweaking his nipples and kissing the nape of his neck and earlobes. I run my hand down his chest and abs and his moaning is telling I’m doing it all right, despite teasing him when I reach his waistband. He snickers, but his hand finds my ass and smacks it as playful punishment.

We head upstairs to the bed and remove our shorts, his cock barely contained by his jock, pre-cum staining and outlining his dick head. I drop to my knees and pull his jock down, forcing his cock to slap his lower abs. I lick the pre-cum that splashed out and around his navel and kiss his dick head to make it feel better. Circling my tongue around his circumcised head, I take it in my mouth. He’s making the best sounds for a BJ and it’s not long before I’m exploring his balls and working around to his ass. My hands are rubbing his cheeks and through his smooth crack, finding his hole. As I remove my mouth from his cock, I catch my breath, look him in his eyes, and we smile at each other, before I turn him around and begin tonguing his musky hole. His sweat-stained peach is inviting and captivating. He’s quivering and shuddering as my tongue enjoys his ass. He’s fully bent over his bed frame, reaching around with one hand on my head the other stroking his dick, and he begs me to do more, so I lube my cock up and slowly insert myself into him.

With every thrust and increase of momentum his moans increase. He doesn’t last long though, as he shoots a load on his stomach, it begs me to keep going. I already know he’s not a one-shot man, so I keep pounding his hole and he’s hard again in a minute. We switch positions, finally ending up with me on my back and his full frame atop me looking into my eyes as he’s stroking his cum-covered cock, the cum on his abs mixing with sweat, both glistening from the sun shine.

With a few more pumps, his panting heightens and his cock explodes with cum. Out of breath he tells me pull my dick out of his ass and shove it down his throat. I comply and he sucks and swallows every blast my dick is releasing. We’re both sweaty but satisfied. We lie in bed for a few minutes before falling into a nice nap, but we’re already scheduling our next match!