Games Console

Which should I buy?

• Total voters

B_kapaa

Just Browsing
Media
Masturbation & autofellatio only goes so far when it comes to entertainment. Thinking about buying a games console, and I was just wondering what you guys thought and if there is any advice that you might like to part with .....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbation & autofellatio only goes so far when it comes to entertainment. Thinking about buying a games console, and I was just wondering what you guys thought and if there is any advice that you might like to part with .....
Yeah, if you are long & flexible enough to self suck perhaps you should consider leaving the house and meeting some people who would take pleasure in pleasuring you. :cool::rolleyes:

Other than that I'd go with the Nintendo Wii that's what I am getting with my tax refund check.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Need more info.

Are you into dating or marriage? If the former, go with the Wii. If the later, I'd say PS3. [Though if we're being literal, the reverse]

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
After going through not one, not two, but SIX 360s, I finally got a PS3 and I love it. And, you also get a Blu-Ray player out of it. It's a fantastic machine, no regrets.

I have tried the Wii and it's just not for me.

joe bo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on what kind of games you like but I would go with a 360 but thats just what I think.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing brings friends to your house like a Wii, and there's something to be said for actually doing things while you're playing a video game. AND you get to talk about your Wii all the time without cracking a smile.

My friends all like my Wii. My neighbours ask to play with my Wii. My boyfriend is addicted to my Wii. Hell, even my mom likes playing with my Wii. (Okay, that last one was too much.)

Oh, and while your friends have the controllers in their hands you can be like "Those things are, like, half the size of my cock" and see what happens.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but seriously, go with the Wii. It's the future of video games. You may as well get in on the ground floor while everything is still new and exciting.