Gang bang expiriance

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a party a few weeks ago and knew it was going to be a little more than a party. After a while I was told it was my turn--I didn't know what they meant- I went into the next room and I see a guy pumping this girl. Well to my suprise it was a girl I really liked and wanted to be with. I felt kind of mad at first that see she was giving free pussy to all of these guys. She said to me "come on fuck me I know you want to" SO I slide into into that pussy and was pumping to take out my frustration and came deep in her adding to her cum collection. Then she said "thanks for your cum and go get the next guy please" She always would smile at me from then on when I saw her. I wish I would have done it with her and been the only one but I did get to pump her pussy and try it out. I guess thats not a bad thing.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Just for the sake of discussion for a few moments let's table the risk fo STD's under this circumstance till a little later.

Thirty years ago (1979) this kind of behaviour was far more common than most of you would even begin to imagine. The orientation did not matter because there was just as many guys pulling "trains" as there were mixed couples.

Psychologically there are many issues for the one on the receiving end of assembly line sex. One of the major problems is that this individual is not being satisfied by any partner. People who do this particularly females are always looking for the man who can give them the first perfect orgasm that they have ever had that was not faked. When men do it there are usually deeper feelings and other troubling issues in their lives.

The sad part is that the young lady in question is a ticking time bomb with regards to STD's and HIV is only one in a long list of very dangerous diseases that when combined can become very quickly untreatable.

Now, when one pulls what we used to call "a train" the problem with a female is that microtears take place in the lining of the vaginal wall. The first thing is that these microtears allow viral agents to enter the bloodstream of that person. The second problem is that these same microtears have the ability to transmit the blood carriable problems to the other partner.

I would sadly go out to your local free clinic and have an STD panel several times over the next year while restraining from contacting others in any manner that could transmit.

I would imagine that you were not controlled by common sense because first, you were excited and wrapped up in the heat of the moment, and second, you were thinking with the wrong head.

What you did, if it had taken place in 1975 probably would not have one the greatest intelligence award of the year, but, it would also had only a small chance of leading to serious health problems.

I will not condemn you for doing it. In the late 1970's, I made my mistakes as well and I will openly and honestly admit that I went to a few parties myself that used the "pile system" for finding a sex partner. I however ended that behavior when I began to read in medical journals of things that were starting to happen. I am extremely lucky, I am still here to write this and most of the people I knew from that era are now long deceased.

In the future, be careful. There are people out there that care a great deal for you and this kind of lack of control now can even if it does not kill you, lead to horrific changes in your life.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry you are attracted to sluts. I cannot believe you would fuck a girl that just had numerous guys. That must have felt icky. I would be worried about a disease if i were you.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely - you need an STD check. I just can't believe people are still so idiotic when it comes to their health.

It would have taken a couple of seconds to roll on a condom love.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely - you need an STD check.
And he needs to wait at least three months for some of the tests to be reliable.

That said, the story was kinda hot, it's just too bad that we can't enact these kinds of fantasies in real life without issuing an open invitation to an infection.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the STD risk is so amazingly obvious (it should have been obvious to the OP, too), let's set that aside and discuss the gangbang itself.

I don't understand the appeal, but some people do. So what is it?

I knew a girl who, I was told, would talk with her friend and practically run down a list of boys that she felt liked her -- "Bill likes me, and Dave likes me, and Neil likes me..." I never knew what she was like sexually, but I wonder if the cum dumpster... I mean, gangbang recipient thinks along the same lines.

Or is it a "bonded through secrets" thing? You know, how when you and someone else don't share much of a friendship besides some big secret?

letsCUMtogether, just for one example, try to ask your slut friend why she did it and post her response here.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd probably be able to handle the story better if people were just a little bit more responsible and used condoms. The gang bang in itself, although not my cup of tea, isn't the real problem here.

Alas, it sounds as if we're going to see this girl on a future episode of Maury.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry you are attracted to sluts. I cannot believe you would fuck a girl that just had numerous guys. That must have felt icky. I would be worried about a disease if i were you.
To be honest it was a little weird to look down as I slide into her and have cum squish out the deeper I pumped in her pussy. But I add my contribution!! HAHAHAHAA

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nothing makes for better lubrication than another dude's cum, no matter where it is. I have always enjoyed being part of a gang bang when the lady wants it, and God bless the ladies who do! It's a wonderful combination of an intense sexual high, a wonderful super sexual release and fantastic male bonding. Every year I've taken part in a number of them and yet have to contact an STD. I'll add I know the other participants, male and female, and they are a responsible group, and if you involve a new dude or lady, you are responsible to vouch they are disease free. Let the party continue!

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since the STD risk is so amazingly obvious (it should have been obvious to the OP, too), let's set that aside and discuss the gangbang itself.

I don't understand the appeal, but some people do. So what is it?

I knew a girl who, I was told, would talk with her friend and practically run down a list of boys that she felt liked her -- "Bill likes me, and Dave likes me, and Neil likes me..." I never knew what she was like sexually, but I wonder if the cum dumpster... I mean, gangbang recipient thinks along the same lines.

Or is it a "bonded through secrets" thing? You know, how when you and someone else don't share much of a friendship besides some big secret?

letsCUMtogether, just for one example, try to ask your slut friend why she did it and post her response here.
I asked her this morning why she did it and she said--"you liked it didn't you--I said "yea" then she just said "whats the problem--you're weird and dumb to ask- next time I may not give a a turn" :frown1:

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing makes for better lubrication than another dude's cum, no matter where it is. I have always enjoyed being part of a gang bang when the lady wants it, and God bless the ladies who do! It's a wonderful combination of an intense sexual high, a wonderful super sexual release and fantastic male bonding. Every year I've taken part in a number of them and yet have to contact an STD. I'll add I know the other participants, male and female, and they are a responsible group, and if you involve a new dude or lady, you are responsible to vouch they are disease free. Let the party continue!
cool --you sound like you are cool and know what is fun--and most people don't know the truth about aids--the truth is it is virtually impossible for a man toget aids from pussy sex- only if your are uncut then in theory it is possible but never has been documented yet to have ever happened either.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest it was a little weird to look down as I slide into her and have cum squish out the deeper I pumped in her pussy. But I add my contribution!! HAHAHAHAA

A guy goes to a whorehouse.

He talks to the madam, and she tells him about their rates. "We've got one girl who Playboy has offered a contract to -- she's stunning, very sexy, and a fox in bed, and she's $1000 per half hour."

He says, "Well, I'm pretty down on my luck right now -- who do you have that's cheaper?"

Madam: "There's Tracie, a single mom who lives in the trailer park down the road -- she's $250. Then there's the rookie college girl; she's kinda pretty, but she's an emotional wreck and might cry on you. She only asks $150."

Guy: "I... I'll put it this way -- I'm so down on my luck that I only have $40 to my name. What can I do with that?"

Madam: "Tell you what -- for $25, I'll give you the key to the room on the top floor. There's a girl there who'll let you fuck her any way you please."

Guy: "Okay, sounds good."

He goes upstairs to find a blonde already lying naked on her bed. She's quite pretty, actually -- nice boobs, flat tummy, long legs. He gets over her, missionary-style, and starts fucking. True to what the Madam said, she's letting him fuck her as hard as he wants. He cums deep inside her... and goopy white stuff starts coming out of her nose and mouth!

The guy freaks out, jumps off of her, and, clutching his clothes around his waist, almost falls as he runs downstairs. He says to the Madam as he puts his pants on, "I don't know what I did, but she's got this gunk coming out of her face!!! That was disgusting!"

She apologizes, "I'm so sorry, I didn't plan on this happening. I'll give you your money back." As she hands him his twenty-five bucks, she yells into the back room, "FRED! The dead one's full again!"

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cool --you sound like you are cool and know what is fun--and most people don't know the truth about aids--the truth is it is virtually impossible for a man toget aids from pussy sex- only if your are uncut then in theory it is possible but never has been documented yet to have ever happened either.
It's not HIV I'd be worried about if I were you.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Seriously? I think you'd better do some current reading.