Gang bang expiriance

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously? I think you'd better do some current reading.
I am very serious- AIDS can be spread from a man to a woman by cumming in pussy and the virus stays there and can get in the thin delicate skin inside the pussy- It can happen form butt sex--cumming in the butt and the cum stays there and can get in the thin skin in the butt. BUT a man with no cuts on his cock can NOT from fucking a pussy contract AIDS--its simply not possible. And that is the truth.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very serious- AIDS can be spread from a man to a woman by cumming in pussy and the virus stays there and can get in the thin delicate skin inside the pussy- It can happen form butt sex--cumming in the butt and the cum stays there and can get in the thin skin in the butt. BUT a man with no cuts on his cock can NOT from fucking a pussy contract AIDS--its simply not possible. And that is the truth.

So... what you're saying is, you don't care what happens to the woman just as long as you think you're safe.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media

You've got to be fucking kidding me with this, right? Certainly you don't think this is true? Not only are you (stupidly) putting yourself at MAJOR risk, you are oblivious to the other guys that this poor desperate trick is letting pump her full of gross! You have no clue as to the status of these guys. And since you are blindly convinced that you can't contract HIV (not AIDS) without having cuts or whatever, you could have micro tears on your cock and not even know...
Go get tested ASAP and keep getting tested. Don't make stupid mistakes just because you "like" a girl, who obviously doesn't like herself...good luck.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear LetsCum,

You have participated in an activity left over from a time long ago. You are not a bad guy in any manner, and the people who participate in activities such as this are making a decisision to take a very large decided and calculated risk.

All of us make decisions we later regret in our lives. You just have to take the responsibility for the one that was not made when you were at your best.

Any person who would claim a situation like this has zero risk is very badly misinformed. There is so much out there that is accurate on the transmission of STD's that it boggles the mind.

Your caring about the female involved shows you to be a caring individual, and her indifference to the plight and or risks that she may in fact be taking may indicate that she does not have the same regard for you that you have shown for her.

You seem to be a good person who wanted advice for a bad decision you either doubted to begin with or figured out as being not the best after you shot your wad. Again, this often happens, but don't beat yourself up over what you cannot change. You cannot change the past, but you can change the future. The largest risks from what you did do not relate really to HIV, it is in the picture, but of lesser risk than some other things.

I would say that you have about six months of being a good kid and being tested to make dead certain that you yourself cannot give any kind of "gift" that keeps on giving.

Good Luck. . .

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry you are attracted to sluts. I cannot believe you would fuck a girl that just had numerous guys. That must have felt icky. I would be worried about a disease if i were you.
easy for you to say, since you do not have a penis between your brain and your actions! you have to worry monthly about PMS, but we are perpetually testosterone poisoned. it would've been very hard [pun intended] to say no. it is easy to be attracted to sluts, especially if you liked her before you knew. :frown1:
that said, i would have let her blow me!:tongue:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Way back in 1978, I visited a party where that sort of thing happened. One of the women had sex with at least 12 guys, none of whom used a condom. All were lined up around the mattress awaiting their turn, rubbing themselves a bit to stay hard 'til it was their turn. I talked to one guy who said that he liked to watch but would never take part because he had received an STI twice. I asked the manager about safety and expressed my concern that no one used a condom. He said that no one had ever become infected which, of course, was a lie, and they didn't want condoms to be used.

Most of the guys were from the local military bases. One of the guys had sex with 3 women. With the last one, he had some trouble getting it up, so the woman used her mouth to help him get hard before he got on top of her.

The entire time I was thinking about the risks they were taking and couldn't understand why they were not aware of it. Whether that sort of thing still goes on, I don't know.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BUT a man with no cuts on his cock can NOT from fucking a pussy contract AIDS--its simply not possible. And that is the truth.

In Africa, plenty of men get HIV from women. If a woman is HIV+, the risk of her male partner's becoming infected with HIV is unacceptably high. In India, male truckers often become infected from prostitutes. So, either cuts are unnecessary to become infected, or many men have minor cuts of which they are unaware. I don't see how anyone can be sure that he doesn't have even a very minor cut.

I wonder just what proof there is that a man with no cuts on his penis cannot become infected.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will not comment on his actions ... however i'm commenting about his comments about sexually transmitted diseases

u have small micro cuts/ tears in the skin. They don't need to be deep, they often aren't. A virus CAN get into the skin, and find it's way in ...

To think that your penis is impervious to such threats is irrational, hubris, and ignorant.

However you are right that uncut penis's are more likely to contract STDs... however this does not make Cut penis's invisible. Cut penis's are only half as likely of contracting an STD ...

1/2 likely does not equal 0% chance of contracting however

I will not comment on his actions ... however i'm commenting about his comments about sexually transmitted diseases

u have small micro cuts/ tears in the skin. They don't need to be deep, they often aren't. A virus CAN get into the skin, and find it's way in ...

To think that your penis is impervious to such threats is irrational, hubris, and ignorant.

However you are right that uncut penis's are more likely to contract STDs... however this does not make Cut penis's invisible. Cut penis's are only half as likely of contracting an STD ...

1/2 likely does not equal 0% chance of contracting however

You can be cut and still get HIV or STDs it does not make you immune or even help against getting them and using condoms works best. I agree with the people who wrote how this is a fictional story. If not what the fuck were you thinking? Heterosexuals spread HIV like crazy nowadays since they do not use condoms or get tested since heteros think that it's something that just bisexual/gay men and IV drug users get, and that somehow a man can't get HIV from a woman like one person foolishly posted. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

jdenn4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok is anyone here missing the obvious, the lining of the urethra is a mucus membrane, Pure and simple you do not need any tears for a Virus to get in there, if your theory about HIV was accurate, than men would not get ANY std's from women, I think you are just trying to dilute yourself into believing it cant happen to you. Women can give men HIV, weather it is just your slit scraping across the inside or your piss slit plunging into the Cum soup you mentioned Guess what, There is the only opening Any disease, including HIV, needs to get into your body and infect you.

I cant believe you actually believe the BS you spouted in here, and think there is NO risk for you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, that "squish" full of all those other guys' cum... You just soaked your dick in whatever nastiness they shot out. And yes, those micro-abrasions are all that you need to catch something, and taking HIV out of the picture, there are plenty of other STDs that you can catch with or without abrasions. While I'm guessing that it's fodder for fantasy, due to the writing style, etc., if this actually did happen, it was an incredibly wreckless action on everyone involved's part.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So wait...the 5 guys before him were "studs" and the woman that took the 5+1 guys is a 'whore'?

Glad to see 30 years later the double standard still exist...

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
easy for you to say, since you do not have a penis between your brain and your actions! you have to worry monthly about PMS, but we are perpetually testosterone poisoned. it would've been very hard [pun intended] to say no. it is easy to be attracted to sluts, especially if you liked her before you knew. :frown1:
that said, i would have let her blow me!:tongue:

There are plenty of men out there that would not do this sort of thing. These men have morals. I do not need a penis to think properly.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HIV is one amoung 34 transmitted diseases. Women who have sex with many men can get many infections, as well as men.
Horny men have no brains. And women who are drunk or on drugs have no morals.