Gang bang my wife

mole_rat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looking for 2 or 3 guys to join me and my wife in a gang bang session. the only rules are that you send me a verified picture of you naked (I will reciprocate), you must have at LEAST a 6.5" cock (Preferably bigger), must be circumcised, must have fairly straight cock (some curve is ok).
I am 5'7", white, 125lbs, slim/athletic build, 7inch cock, very little hair.
My wife is 5'5", large DD tits, 175lbs (mostly in her tits/ass but she still has a little belly on her), shaved, innie pussy, and super cock crazy.
We live in San Antonio, TX on the NE part of town. Will need to plan the event due to my work schedule. PM me if interested.

Reactions: multi-O

SR_collegerunner115

Just Browsing
Media
22 college guy/college athlete. Italian..5-11 and 180..I get as long as 8in and I have gotten the tip to 7in around..some gals have said I am a heavy cummer..maybe chat and cam on skype and discuss this GB my skype is branmuffintip

2_fister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't the best place to find real life meets. You might want to try a swing site(SDC or SLS). Or even CL(last resort).

2_fister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are they pay sites?
i know most real life meet ups you need to pay monthly to get responses

You don't have to pay for SLS, although being a paid member allows you more access. And on SDC you can do a free trial. But neither costs all that much.