Gang Shower or Individual Stall?

dario92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No preference either way, my gym has individual stalls and high school had gang showers so I’m used to both. As long as its clean, I’m good :)

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
To me, individual showers sort of go against the whole idea that you're changing in front of other guys anyway-so why be modest? Gang showers are cool with me. Once you are comfortable in that setting, it's very liberating to be naked and not having to hide.

hardmuscle399

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to a downtown YMCA cause after HARD workout I enjoy a hot steam room and then a nice long hot open shower. I find it amazing the number of "straight" guys who soap up their dicks for 30 minutes in a group setting. HOT.

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me, individual showers sort of go against the whole idea that you're changing in front of other guys anyway-so why be modest? Gang showers are cool with me. Once you are comfortable in that setting, it's very liberating to be naked and not having to hide.

What idea are you referring to? Some people just like their privacy. I don't think people are being modest...

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
Although just looking at straight boy's Mcstang's cock picks, he might prefer private showers as I don't know if I could hold myself back if he were in a group shower

Awww, shucks! :) Well, I haven't got a problem if people look either! I've finally got enough muscle on my body that I'm not ashamed of how I appear. Maybe that's part of the appeal of the gang shower-I can hold my own, or at least feel like it, and not feel inadequate in any way. I do appreciate that some people prefer modesty, and it's an individual preference. My gym is open showers anyway, although I typically work out at home.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
open showers: my policy is "nothing to hide." if you don't wanna see naked people, don't go to the gym... btw, gymnasium is a greek word meaning "place of nakedness" — gymnos = naked. i've always thought modesty was overrated... and kind of a feminine virtue anyway.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
agree, grew up with gang shower in the gym so...

and some showers are dang tight...like showering in a phone booth (remember those?)

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gang showers definitely! I remember high school had those shower towers that must have had 5 or 6 shower heads in a circle around the top so you had a direct view of everyone.
I love those guys who soap up their cocks for 20 minutes; gee, they must have the cleanest cocks around :) But what's up with the guys wearing underwear or swimsuits in the shower. (My gym doesn't have a pool.) I've seen more of this lately and don't get it. If you're that shy then just go home and shower.

Reactions: Mike2710

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definately gang shower!the feeling of being watched and to watch other guys with their cocks out and being free with being naked with them is a sensational feeling!that's the part of my time at gym i prefer most!ihihihih!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the freedom and experience of the gang shower. I am a man amongst men, safe, secure and proud. No need to hide, nor show off but just to be real with my fellow brothers.

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
Definitely gang. The fairly new gym I belong to in a small NY upstate town has two curtained stall showers, each with a curtained changing room. AND a couple of months agao a notice appeared on the locker room bulletin board asking men to try to remain covered at all times! I almot shit, and added a note to the effect: "OMG, a naked man in the men's locker room. Run for your lives!" The notice disappeared, and I go naked as much as I can get away with.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
A shower is a shower. I use it to get clean. However, the individual showers are so small that at times its hard to get around. Gang showers are open and I don't feel so closed in---plus the scenery can be nice (at times).