Gang Shower or Individual Stall?

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can think of nothing more liberating than being able to confidently stride into a gang shower. I used them in high school and college but was never comfortable with them. As a person with some body image issues I would choose the stall. I think if I had a great body I would be happy to shower with all of you!

D_Colon Farrell

Experimental Member
Media
Totally fine with either setting. I haven't seen the whole showering in a swimsuit, that is creepy in my opinion. I have seen the run in and run out guy who's so embarrassed about being naked with other guys he almost kills himself on the wet floor just getting out of the gang shower and back to get dressed. Makes me chuckle every time.

D_Ranald DeDoinker

Experimental Member
Media
Im up for the gang shower. But like today I was the only one in the pool locker room at my college and I could choose which I wanted to use. So in this circumstance I used the private showers bc I am at my school and it would be weird if somebody came in and I was the only one there showering completely naked in the open. That doesn't always happen with people my age. Im sorta glad a didnt anyway...about 4 guys from the soccer team just walked thru the locker room part way through during my shower. Either way, I still walked around naked bc my there is a room to hangup your towels...so dont worry, I got some naked free-time! :D

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gang showers. Can't ever be sure what sort of splooge is all over the floor of private stalls. Guys are much less likely to jerk off in an open shower room.

D_Boeing Boink

Experimental Member
Media
I have to agree with Dario and Rico. Doesn't matter as long as they are clean. I do like the roominess of the gang showers. My problem is the idiots that shower then walk out in the dressing room without drying off and tracking water for everyone to step into. I always wear shower clogs to avoid this but it is still gross and unhealthy.

D

deleted3782

I gotta side with gang showers for two and a half reasons.

1) When I am in the gym with a friend, its kinda nice to be able to continue conversation while showering instead of yelling at each other through a catacomb. For example, rico27 and I can share dirty jokes about hookers in a gang shower...but we can't in stalls.

2) I don't like small shower bins. I don't like not being able to see what's going on around me, and I don't like bumping into the walls when I wash my feet and my hair.

2.5) Those small bins often get moldy. Exponentially more nooks and crannies for mildew to grow, not to mention the plastic curtains. Its all annoying, get rid of it.

I gotta say, my gym does not have eye candy at all, so I'm not in favor of gang showers as an excuse to perv, wank, or grope.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im gonna have to go with private. Its a huge slice of awkward pie if you are naked and someone that you know comes into the lockerroom. Im not talking about 'hey its highschool and we both have period 4 gym' im talking about random meetups.

It goes with that whole 'once youve seen it it cant be unseen' idea. Some people in my life I dont find sexual and never wonder or wanted to know about their business.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im up for the gang shower. But like today I was the only one in the pool locker room at my college and I could choose which I wanted to use. So in this circumstance I used the private showers bc I am at my school and it would be weird if somebody came in and I was the only one there showering completely naked in the open. That doesn't always happen with people my age. Im sorta glad a didnt anyway...about 4 guys from the soccer team just walked thru the locker room part way through during my shower. Either way, I still walked around naked bc my there is a room to hangup your towels...so dont worry, I got some naked free-time! :D

That cock of yours definitely needs some naked free-time.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfuckingbelievable.

Definitely gang. The fairly new gym I belong to in a small NY upstate town has two curtained stall showers, each with a curtained changing room. AND a couple of months agao a notice appeared on the locker room bulletin board asking men to try to remain covered at all times!...

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the campground that i go to , the gang showers are for bj's and the single stall's are for fucking.but me being the exhibitionist that i am have never been able to tell the difference.:wink: