Gang Shower or Individual Stall?

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our gym has ten showers separated by dividers but without doors or curtains. A few months ago they hung curtains on four of them. But hardly anyone who used them bothered to draw the curtain, even those teenagers and young guys who face the wall and don't seem to like showing their cocks. I guess closing the curtain was regarded as a bit wimpy. They have since gotten rid of them. An enclosed warm wet place is a breeding ground for bacteria. Private showers are for girls.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm all for communal showers. It started in high school through college and present day. It is great showering naked with other naked guys just being ourselves, talking, laughing.....soaping up. Even better would be to shower naked in the great outdoors.

Reactions: Mike2710

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll go with gang stalls.

Completely closed off stalls are definitely a waste of space and unnecessary, but for me I get uncomfortable just hanging out in the open, and when I get uncomfortable I tend to lose control which gets awkward if lots of other guys are around :rolleyes:

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm there to take a quick shower - I could care less if it's closed stalls or not. I don't have a large penis so I'm not there to "show" anything off. I just don't get why some people are so uptight about gang showers. I guess I'm just more comfortable with my nudity.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like communal showers - what few I find lately. There is one at a State Park where I camp occasionally. It is the bathouse at the swimming area and more designed for swimmers to use. I've been in there several times and spotted some hot guys although seems most of them showered in their underwear. Damn it.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i belong to two gyms, one has gang shower the other stalls, like them both.

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do triathlons occasionally and must therefore do some swimming after work in preparation. It took some getting use to but gang showers are now no problem. I do remember though, the first few times I used them, I found myself getting hard at the idea of being completely exposed in a public setting. I would sort of pick a corner spot in the shower and stay turned around with my butt facing outward until I softened up. I have a thick penis of average length and it was interesting seeing the incredible variety of sizes, shapes, tints, head size etc. of this part of the male anatomy.

One thing that was, and still is, a turn off are guys with horse dicks that so obviously parade around the locker room to make sure everyone has seen them. It seems there's always one in every public locker room facility. Personally, I'd hate to have to stuff a 10-12 inch dick in a speedo...........would be totally embarassing.