Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once worked in a Correctional setting and was way up high in the building and when I looked down the inmates were showering, must have been about sixty or so, and I could see about five of them were getting fucked in the ass. They couldn't see me so that's why they didn't stop. I guess from the ground you just can't see the ones sgainst the wall. I thought it was hot.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I gotta side with gang showers for two and a half reasons.

1) When I am in the gym with a friend, its kinda nice to be able to continue conversation while showering instead of yelling at each other through a catacomb. For example, rico27 and I can share dirty jokes about hookers in a gang shower...but we can't in stalls.

Its also difficult to wash each other's backs with a wall separating us.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think you should understand that watching something like that on the job and taking pleasure in it when it was probably your job to PREVENT stuff like that from happening was plain wrong. VERY wrong.
Therefore, since you were already being bad, what harm could it have been to take video of it to share with the rest of us?? So next time you're committing wrongness such as this, I want you to please keep all of us in mind and film, ok? ;-)

I once worked in a Correctional setting and was way up high in the building and when I looked down the inmates were showering, must have been about sixty or so, and I could see about five of them were getting fucked in the ass. They couldn't see me so that's why they didn't stop. I guess from the ground you just can't see the ones sgainst the wall. I thought it was hot.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The only time I have ever been in a gang shower was when I was in high school. And we all wore either our pants or underwear in the shower.
Pants? Seriously?? WHAT'S THE POINT?!! And then you walk around in soaking wet pants afterwards? :rolleyes:

Honestly, kids today . . . . are such pussies.

Makes no difference to me. I'm there to clean my body.
Hey, can I help? *accidentally tosses soap on floor* Hey Otter, can you pick that up? :smile:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you should understand that watching something like that on the job and taking pleasure in it when it was probably your job to PREVENT stuff like that from happening was plain wrong. VERY wrong.
Therefore, since you were already being bad, what harm could it have been to take video of it to share with the rest of us?? So next time you're committing wrongness such as this, I want you to please keep all of us in mind and film, ok? ;-)

Ha ha, I never said I was responsible for stopping it. Maybe I was a staff member that needed info from inside the unit. But I should have grabbed some video of that. :tongue:

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Individual, people are already staring at the contents of my trunc when showering at the swimming pool. I don't like that too much.

Got not too much of a problem in the sauna or nudist beach i.e., although there also some people can't take there eyes off it, it seems. :wink:

Private showers are for girls.
Why? :surprised:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is that partially because you're fully shaved, or is that common in the Netherlands? If I saw a fully shaved guy here in the showers, I'd probably stare too at first since it's such an uncommon sight. Just wondering...

Got not too much of a problem in the sauna or nudist beach i.e., although there also some people can't take there eyes off it, it seems. :wink:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is there really a choice? Where are there still any gang-style showers? I've been a member at a huge chain of cheap gyms (NYSC) and I've been to at least a dozen locations that all have individual stalls. I just joined a much nicer gym and it also has individual stalls. While traveling across the USA over the past few years I've never encountered a group shower. I haven't seen one since high school, and that one was being used as a storage room for football gear.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a local elite private girls school with a 50m olympic swimming pool, they let the public use the facilities. In the mornings they let a private boys school train & there are plenty of serious older swimmers too.

Anyway being a girls school, the male changing room didnt have enough room to swing a cat but it did have about 4 enclosed shower cubicles. First day I went there I showered after swimming, I was trying to get dressed at the bench & there was this naked guy about 20yo with a semi-erect cock inches from me, seemed more than happy to flaunt it & I was more than happy to look! Sometimes two boys would be showering together (clothed) in a cubicle with the door open. No hanky-panky and evertyhing was above board.

Last edited:

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Definitely prefer the gang shower for all the reasons that have been mentioned so far. When I was in my early 20s I would be that guy who showered in the corner with his towel very close because I would get hard automatically after a work out. I am a lot more comfortable with it all now and relaxed.

One time I was at a gym that had 2 sets of locker rooms and they were remodelling the both of the mens locker rooms and put the men in one of the womens locker rooms for a month. The women had stalls with no curtains. As I walked down the middle I saw a lot of stuff going on. I showered and when I turned around, the guy across from me was giving me quite the show. It seemed like the shower stalls gave guys enough privacy to mis-behave and not get caught!

So both have their benefits!

Gang showers 100%. I have nothing but contempt for the stalls and the pussies that use them. Be a man, and be proud of what you've got I always say. If that's not possible, stay out of the men's locker room and shower!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just to play devils advocate- what if you are the 'tiny hung man' who has been teased growing up IN the gang showers, would the 'stalls' not provide you some relief and privacy from the torment just to TAKE A SHOWER and dress and go home?

(remember a lot of folks don't swing down there like we do)

or if you have a white/pasty body, or have whatever hangups people have about their bodies....

the man I most admire in my gym is the heavy (obese, fat, what have you) that comes in, strips down naked, puts that jock on over his small cock, gets out there and sweats up a mess, comes back, gets naked, showers and go home....is he 'hung'? NO. is he a 'stud'? (maybe to his wife) no.....does he care....who knows....