Gangbang question...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by adrianarmstrong, Aug 14, 2007.

1. adrianarmstrong

adrianarmstrong New Member

Albums:
    I have a question for those of you that have ever been involved in a gangbang (my kind of lady by the way...); :)

Could you tell the difference between any of the men (as far as size), or were they all about the same?

Also, how many men were involved?

Any other thoughts you'd care to share with us...?

Thanks a million,
    Adrian

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I think they call them orgies not gang bangs... cha and not my thing.

3. couple4aguy

couple4aguy New Member

sorry, but no. they are most definitely gangbangs ( if there is only one recieving party) and more 3 or more givers. " run a train" " air tight" " gangbang" " tag team" If done with enthusiasm and vigor, my kind of girl too

4. sweetcreme

sweetcreme New Member

Albums:
    Well, it could be my kind of gal or my kind of guy....you can pull a train on either....

5. Beast9

Beast9 New Member

Albums:
    I know this probably isn't what you wanna know, cause I'm not a girl, but...

I've been involved in a "gangbang", 3 years ago.

Me, 3 other guys and 2 chicks that we took home from a college party. However, one of the chicks did not participate, she just watched part of it until she fell asleep (she was drunk). The girl that we fu**** was not drunk, although she had drunk a bit hours before.

We fu**** her in all holes (we used tons of lube) and there was double penetration.

I wasn't paying attention to the other guys penises, but still I could see one of the guys was bigger than me (quite longer and perhaps a bit thicker). The other 2 were not as big as me. I'm 7 inches long BP, with a girth of 5,45 midshaft.

So, I was the second bigger of the 4. The girl said nothing (during sex)about the sizes of our penises. However, she complained a bit when me and the biggest one fu**** her ass, so I guess she 'felt' the difference.

Later on, she told the biggest of us that she loved his dick and mine (I was not there at the moment, but still she mentioned me :biggrin1: ) cause she was sure we were the biggest (she said "thickest").

NOTE1: We all used condoms, at all times.

NOTE2: Yes, she was a complete slut and I bet she still is.

NOTE3: No, I am not particularly proud of that, but she was incredibly HOT (pure honesty) and I was 'incredibly' horny.

NOTE4: None of the guys cheated on a gf, because at the time none of us were engaged. However, I've been told the girl had a bf at the time (I don't know if it is true or not, that's just what I've been told days after the GB).

6. wonderland

wonderland Member

I had to laugh at this part of your quote. I don't feel someone has to be engaged for it to be considered cheating. I realize though that different people have different rules in relationships. But I have to wonder if your GF was gangbanged by three guys, would you think that was cheating?

I am not making a judgement about people who have gangbangs. If everyone involved wants to then go for it.

7. Beast9

Beast9 New Member

Albums:
    I think I didn't use the right word. I meant that none of the guys had a gf/wife/partner. I used the word engaged, I now realise it means "married", right? My mistake, that's not what I meant.

English is not my native language, sorry.

8. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I hope I can experience something like that in college...lol

9. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    wouldn't know, not my cup of tea. I wouldn't even share my partner if I had one

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, at my "advanced age" (!) I have yet to be gangbanged.

I do the occasional MFM threesome, and if I permitted my bf to set it up, I'd be gangbanging tomorrow...

HOWEVER, it's just this kind of thing that stops me:

Why is it that men call women a "slut" when they allow a number of men to participate in a team sport?

Why aren't the men "sluts" too?

This is a double standard!

- - - - - -

P.S. Doesn't it strike anyone else odd that there were 4 or 5 participants but only one slut????

11. Beast9

Beast9 New Member

Albums:
    Why do I say she was/is a slut?

She had a boyfriend, but still she let 4 guys fuck her (in every possible way, in all holes, including double penetration). If that's not being a slut, then we can eliminate the word "slut" from existence.

None of the guys had a gf, so they weren't cheating. If they were, then yeah, you would be right, they could be called "sluts".

12. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:

I've always prefered the term 'open minded' - it seems to capture the mood so much better :) If no one involved is getting hurt or hurting someone else, I don't think we need the perjorative descriptions. Let's call it what it is - a whole lot of fun if it is done right :)

Draft saved Draft deleted