Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG!

Beautiful face and awesome natural breasts....natural skin. Simply gorgeous. Some of those cocks and bodies were awesome. The guys enthusiasm for her and lack of disrespect was great. I love guys making noises and staying hard. She wasnt a faker either.

I wore headphones on my laptop as to not wake up my husband and now i think im going to have to wake him up! I feel like someone cracked an egg in my panties! Thanks!

Reactions: SSwede

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THAT'S great! really awesome! I'm a sucker for gangbangs...
there's an american company specialized on them: ANABOLIC, they are the BEST!

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
big thankyou for that one - especially liked seeing her with the big black guy in baseball cap in her mouth: she really seemed to be into his size, holding his cock by the root and jerking it before putting it back in her mouth again...

cocksucker1969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gang Bangs are my ultimate fantasy. I'm gay and I have been gang banged once, but only by 3 guys...I'd like to get fucked by at least 5 to 10 guys sometime. It's so hot!!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gang Bangs are my ultimate fantasy. I'm gay and I have been gang banged once, but only by 3 guys...I'd like to get fucked by at least 5 to 10 guys sometime. It's so hot!!

I don't know where Perry, Iowa is -- but I would make a special trip to join the line-up of this gangback. You are smokin' hot.