Gannon Stanton

laquan2008

Expert Member
Media
lawd please
He has an Onlyfans but he’s made videos on both his tiktok and his OF stating that it’s not sexual what so ever. His bio also says this. I’m subscribed and there’s nothing remotely raunchy or nude at all. Not even shirtless. But he has a great personality, so if you think $5 is worth that, then go for it! I personally enjoy it.

bleu_aries_16

Experimental Member
Media
He has an Onlyfans but he’s made videos on both his tiktok and his OF stating that it’s not sexual what so ever. His bio also says this. I’m subscribed and there’s nothing remotely raunchy or nude at all. Not even shirtless. But he has a great personality, so if you think $5 is worth that, then go for it! I personally enjoy it.
He may have posted a shirtless one now I feel, care to share?

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's really hot!

So far on tiktok, he's shared that he's cut, doesn't use lube and "the carpets don't match the drapes" lol

The fact that he is smoking hot, super tall (and his VOICE) is such a turn on lol

Hopefully he gets comfortable to go further on his OF

Notthebayangs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's really hot!

So far on tiktok, he's shared that he's cut, doesn't use lube and "the carpets don't match the drapes" lol

The fact that he is smoking hot, super tall (and his VOICE) is such a turn on lol

Hopefully he gets comfortable to go further on his OF

Agreed! Im ready to see those ginger bunz and carpet!

Reactions: ViktorAleks

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Really not a thread I'd expect to stumble upon. It's a shame his OF is so mild :(. He's cute, he has a sexy voice and his deadpan-esque delivery is endearing.

D

deleted11773041

No shirtless pics to add? He doesn’t have any posts on his Onlyfans anymore, but it’s still active

Reactions: patrickpenis