GAP Straight cut button-fly jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cmuboy25, Aug 6, 2007.

1. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

Hey guys... I just wondered if anyone else has GAP straight/standard fit button fly jeans - they sit just below the waist, slightly loose in the leg. Anyway, I bought a pare over the weekend, and as a more 'average' guy (4.5" flaccid, 6.5" erect) I was really surprised at how impressive they made my package look. Has anyone else worn these? thoughts? I can't wait to wear them out.

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like most of the stuff at The Gap. What kind of underwear do you wear with them?

3. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

I tried them on w/ american eagle boxers, because it's what I was wearing at the time. But I may wear them with boxerbriefs. Any suggestions?

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't suggest you wear them freeballing because the hand of the denim can be quite rough on your boy parts, but they do look better when you have looser fitting underwear on because they can accentuate what you've got going on. I live by everything GAP. Undies, socks, tees (even though the shrink percentage is a mu'fucka) and especially GAP denim.

I'm wearing GAP straight fit button fly denim right now. I walked outside on a lunch break, a little "stimulated" from watching xtube and I couldn't help but notice that my bulge was looking delicious (others noticed as well)

A new fit style just launched for fall called "Standard fit." It's actually an old fit, but they've reintroduced it on the strength of slimmer fits being so popular. They give you and even better bulge. Check 'em out.

5. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

Thanks for the advice, yngjock, I'll wear them w/ my gap boxers and see what kind of results I get - makes sense that looser underwear will yield the best bulge I guess .... any advice on avoiding shrinking the jeans? I'll have to check out the new standard fit. I couldn't resist these "straight fit" as they were clearance. I'll let you guys know if I get noticed.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah. My only advice for denim is don't wash them...ever. Get them cleaned at a cleaners or if you don't wanna spend that much money, use Dryel. I don't know what country you're in, or if Dryel is sold outside the US, though.

7. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

Thanks for the tip... I'm in the U.S., so I've got access to Dryel ;-)

8. chico8

chico8 New Member

The only way to clean jeans is to wash them. Part of the appeal of denim is the way it ages. Wash on hot, dry on hot. They'll fade, stretch and abrade. Nothing worse than denim masquerading as wool.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Sounds like the classic 501 button fly is back. They were always a good looking jean on pretty much every body.

Eeww! That is just nasty! Jeans must be washed to become clean; especially if there is an odor on them. Dry cleaning sets certain stains and odors. Creased jeans are for cowboys and grandmas.

Preach on chico8! You speak the truth!

10. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

So the "standard fit" is now slim?

Usually, I wouldn't take a pair of jeans to the cleaners, but I just bought some designer ones with fray. I got away with washing them in the machine once, but I fear a second time will rip the fray right off.

Or, have you ever heard of hand-washing? What people burn their jeans in hot water anyway?

11. intelligentANDhung

intelligentANDhung New Member

I've never worn GAP jeans, I'll have to try those. Most AE and Hollister jeans are loose in the crotch area which makes it more difficult to show a bulge, no matter how big you are.

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can do what you want with your jeans, but washing them constantly will turn them from deep indigo to cornflower blue in a month.

I get my jeans cleaned at the cleaners and they do not launder them. Meaning they don't put them in a washing tub with an agitator and they don't put them in a dryer. Don't ask me how they do it, because I'm not there, but I know that they don't wash or dry them the conventional way. They are also never creased because I ask them not to crease them. It's that simple.

P.s. Yes, the character of denim is most regarded now days, but wear can be more authentic the fewer times you wash them.

And no, Standard fit isn't the new slim fit. It's just slimmer than the straight fit. I believe the leg opening is an inch and a half smaller than the normal straight fit.

The Morrison jean is a skinny or "peg leg" cut that the GAP offers.

Draft saved Draft deleted