Gardener puts me to shame

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm a CEO of a major corporation, I have enjoyed the success my earnings have brought. We live in a large home in a gated California community and can afford to have service people do the pool cleaning, landscaping, housekeeping, etc. Our part-time housekeeper and landscaping/gardener are a married Brazilian couple that has worked for us about 5 years or so. We actually didn't really interact with them too much but certainly over the years would respond to their politeness when they asked us something or we requested something of them. They both call me Mr. Jim which is funny as that is my first name and they speak broken English somewhat with an accent. They come to our property twice per week. I know this will likely sound bad, but I probably didn’t really think much about them as they are hired help. I also was full of myself and accomplishments.

My wife, when we were younger, would sometimes accompany me to a nearby nude beach, maybe 30-40 minute drive. Unfortunately, as time passed we both put on some weight but especially her. She refused to even consider going now because she was self-conscious. Therefore, I had not gone for about a year or more because it is slightly uncomfortable or lacking in fun to go by myself.

My wife went to visit her family in another State and I was alone for about 10 days. On the first weekend, being particularly bored, I decided I might as well go visit the nude beach. There is a guy you pay to set up a beach chair and umbrella so I picked a spot that had an open view of the water with no one in front of me. There were probably 150-200 people spread out in the general area. I sat there naked watching some people walk by along the shore and after about 20 minutes it was starting to get hot, so I decided to jump in the water. I was pretty much lost in thought, when suddenly I heard, “Mr. Jim, Mr. Jim” with shouting in the water to my left side some distance away. It was Manuel and Carmen, our housekeeper and gardener whom were both also in the water. I smiled and they waved me over. I moved in the water and as we got close, I could see Carmen’s C cup breasts bobbing up and down at the level of the water. “Mr. Jim, we didn’t know you come here.” I replied, “It’s been a long time.” “Where you sit”, Manuel asked? I pointed and he said, “We come say hello.” “OK”, I replied, feeling kind of awkward as they were not really friends but low level employees to me. To be honest, I always felt superior in terms of who I was as opposed to them both. But, they always were polite and friendly, so what was I supposed to say?

I said, “Well see you later” and headed back to my umbrella. I could see them as I got back from a distance but not clearly. I thought maybe I should head out, but then I also thought, hopefully they won’t come down this way. However, about 15 minutes later, I saw them both walking toward me carrying two towels, a basket, and some clothes. They were both naked, but when they came clearly into view, my attention was shocked. Swinging back and forth between Manuel’s legs as he walked was a penis a horse would envy. As he got closer, I tried to avert my eyes but he was absolutely huge with a soft penis that would put my erect one to shame. It literally looked the size of a kielbasa, thick, uncut, long and with sizeable balls as well. Plus, as they walked up, “Hello Mr. Jim” you could see how it was also wrinkled where it looked if you grasped and tugged on it, that penis would easily stretch out several more inches. They laid their towels out and plopped themselves down. “We like you, Mr. Jim; you are a nice man and always friendly.” I was actually trying to fight getting an erection because I looked at Carmen who had a trimmed bush and I kept thinking and imagining how Manuel fit that big cock into her as she is maybe 5’ at best. I told them thank you, and they opened their basket and offered me a beer. After a few minutes, because they were lying in the hot sun, Manuel got up to go into the water again. Carmen moved to take advantage of some of the shade from the umbrella as I move slightly over. There was an awkward silence between us as she was almost elbow to elbow with me. Manuel came out of the water and was standing sideways at the water line so you could see his immense penis hanging down. Two women that were walking past him turned around to give him a long look and Carmen and I clearly saw that happen. “He beeg, no?” “I lucky woman” as she laughed. “I guess you are”, I answered. “I like beeg” she said and then realizing what she had just blurted out, turned and looked right at my cock and said, “Oh sorry.” That was humiliating to say the least as I do have a somewhat small cock.

Manuel, called out to me, “Mr. Jim, look at this”, and waved me toward him. Quite frankly I didn’t want to stand near him but he was persistent. I got up walked over to him and he was pointing at something in the sand. He bent down to pick it up and now we were close to face to face and our two penises were not far off and it was ridiculous. He hung maybe 3x my soft size at least and way thicker. What he picked up was a ring, “Someone lost nice ring, what should I do?” But, I wasn’t thinking about the ring, I was thinking about how small I looked next to him, and any thoughts I ever had of superior feelings had vanished. He made me look so small in comparison and as two men he was so vastly superior in manhood, I now felt profound respect for him. I told him, “well I guess you can give it to Carmen, unless we see someone come by to look for it.” We both headed back toward her as she was staring at us both. I could only imagine how silly I looked compared to him as we approached her.

“What you found”, she asked? Manuel handed her the ring. She got up and gave him a kiss perhaps thinking he had it all the time. In fact, then I thought maybe he had it and this was a game. But, as she hugged him, I could see his penis becoming somewhat even bigger like a large partial erection. I looked at his cock with envy and also felt myself growing fully erect. I tried to quickly sit down and cover myself but he saw me and grinned. I immediately looked away embarrassed. My cock maybe on its best day is about 5 ½” and his hanging there I would have estimated to be a true 8-9” plus and so thick. Again, he was not even fully erect by any means. I kept thinking, no matter how much of a big shot I considered myself in business, as a man I would never measure up to him sexually. Even Carmen had mentioned how she liked it big and how she must have thought of me as inferior to him. And, physically I was. My whole perception of them both had changed.

We stayed there for about an hour and then I told them I had to leave. When I got home, I jacked off thinking about his cock. I thought about him fucking Carmen with that big thing, fucking my wife, and letting me play with his as well (even though I had not ever given thoughts to another guy before). I knew deep down I was turned on by his size, but especially how it was so much bigger and better than mine. I had been given a reality that as much as I was impressed by my success, when you boiled it all down, he was the better man. There was no way, no matter what anyone might say, that size didn’t matter. You could rationalize all you want, but I was not even close to being in his league. I had to see it again, I thought and see it fully aroused. The question was how? To be continued…………and here is a picture I took so you know there is more to come!

Attachments

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The next week, as always, Manuel and Carmen showed up for their respective jobs. My wife was still out of town and when I got home around noon. I was a little nervous about what might be said or how it would seem face-to-face with them. But, Carmen said nothing, and Manuel waved as I drove up to my house. But, the truth was I couldn’t stop thinking and fantasizing about Manuel’s huge cock. I had never had feelings like this before but I was so curious about what he would look like fully erect, what it was like to have such manhood, and the sexual energy of these thoughts created within me a lust I hadn’t felt in a long time.

As the day went on into the afternoon, I went outside with some cold water and offered it to Manuel. I had never been thoughtful like this before but I now had a respect for him now that I hadn’t had in the past. He thanked me, and then said something surprising and exciting to me. Manuel said, “Mr. Jim, in Brazil many men like mens and womens same.” I knew where he was headed but still made a curious face like I wasn’t sure?” Manuel said in a questioning tone, “men like my big deek, and you like too, no?” I stammered and felt a little panic because the reality was he was one hundred percent correct. Manuel then said the most exciting fulfillment I had hoped, “If you want, you can see and touch. You can help me and Carmen. I only charge you $200, OK?” The money was nothing to me, of course, but I still stammered out of excitement and asked, “What will Carmen say?” Manuel replied, “No, she no know, we not tell.” My head was spinning and I thought this is crazy, I should not do this, he’s the fucking gardener, and I’m a professional educated man. But, I knew deep down, he was the superior sexual man and I couldn’t help myself. “OK, come to the back door where no one will see you.” My stomach was in knots and my heart was pounding as I went back inside to my bedroom in the back. I opened the sliding glass door and Manuel stepped in with us both looking around so no one would see us.

“I take shower, OK, Mr. Jim?” Yes, of course, I replied. My master bedroom is very private with the accompanying bathroom and shower inside. I watched Manuel remove his clothing and hang it up by the towel rack and step into the shower. I could see his huge cock dangling as he took off his underwear. He was in the shower and was washing as I stood at the entrance to the bathroom. I was glad to see him thoroughly washing that huge penis and equally turned on by the sight of it. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, so I moved back to the bedroom still dressed and sat on my bed waiting. A few minutes later, I heard the shower turn off, the door slide open, and then in walked Manuel to the bedroom completely naked carrying a large towel and wash cloth. He said nothing, but spread the towel on the bed, and then turned to me. “Mr. Jim, you take off clothes.” I could see his humongous penis partially engorged as the head of his cock had projected out of the foreskin. I obeyed and that was exactly the feeling I had. Obey! He now was in charge, he was the Alpha male, and he was the superior man.

I took off my clothes quickly but felt some shame as my so much smaller penis was now exposed. Mr. Jim, come here.” Manuel’s voice had now taken on a more authoritarian tone and I came to the side of the bed he was on. He held his penis out and instructed me to touch it. I grasped it in my hand feeling the heft of this magnificent organ. He put his hands on my shoulder gently pushing down, so I would get on my knees. Now his cock was directly in my face. I petted it and had such an urge I couldn’t control, and lifted it up, closed my eyes, and took him into my mouth. The sensation was amazing. It was still a very soft smooth spongy feel, but slippery too. I gently sucked on it and pulled it with my mouth feeling it stretch out like elastic putty. The more I sucked, the more it swelled where it was now stretching my mouth wide open and feeling much harder in substance. I backed off for a minute and looked at it. This penis was huge, menacing, brownish red in color, with the head now even thicker and completely exposed. What was between my legs wasn’t this, what I was looking at was a cock that was all what a real man would possess. A powerful weapon of maleness, not a little dick that would not look impressive on a body such as mine or anyone else. He took the back of my head and pushed it at this superior cock and I took much more in and gagged. He didn’t back off, forcing more into my mouth. I couldn’t breathe, yet I didn’t stop trying to worship his superiority cock to me. I could taste a little bitter saltiness ejecting from his pre-cum and didn’t like it yet found my reaction even to suck him harder. I heard him moan and grunt as he was fucking my mouth although I was struggling. He then pulled his cock away.

Manuel moved to the bed and his cock was fully extended. It was an awesome sight to behold. The look, the immensity, the way he was so big, caused a sexual desire for me that I had never exactly had before. I thought, this must be what women experience when they see such overwhelming manhood, a respect, a fear, a lust for pure maleness. I certainly had seen my erect cock plenty of times in a mirror, etc. and no way would I even begin to compare or project such a similar visual impact. Guys who tried to convince themselves that size didn't matter, I realized without a doubt were full of it.

Manuel patted the bed next to him where he had laid the towel signaling me to join him. I went to the other side of the bed and crawled over. He then reached out and grabbed my side to pull me over face down. “What was he doing, I thought?” He then reached up under my hips and pulled me upwards so I was on my hands and knees. I realized as he moved behind me, he was going to fuck me. “Manuel, I am not sure.” That was as far as I got when I felt his big (or should I say beeg) cock pressed right against my hole and he pushed hard. I saw stars and pain as I felt his huge organ forcing its way up me. I gritted my teeth and tried to move forward away, but Manuel was holding onto my hips now and pulling me onto his cock as it plunged deep inside me. I was stretched and it felt like I suddenly had to pee but I could also feel his cock still moving deeper and then slightly out and in over and over. It really hurt and he told me to try and squeeze down on his cock. I did as instructed. He was him telling me what to do! It was him and his much bigger and better cock dominating me, it was him being in charge, all these thoughts and feelings welled up in me. I had that past superior feeling because of my place in life yet once I saw his penis being so much bigger than mine that my entire attitude had changed. It was right that he was fucking me, it was right that I was his. As all these thoughts were going through my mind, the pain started to ease, and I began feeling instead this pleasure of being taken. Manuel began fucking me hard, and I fucked him back feeling his balls bouncing against my ass. I could hear him grunting and thrusting so powerfully, pulling his big cock almost out and then plunging all the way, so you could sense that tremendous length. My little cock was hard as a rock and I reached down and started jacking myself. Then this wave of sensations started to build. I heard myself moaning and I started cumming with the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. The spurts were powerful and so pleasurable and this fullness feeling he was causing was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I let out a gasp, and then Manuel pulled out leaving me with an empty feeling.

I looked over and saw Manuel taking the wash cloth and cleaning his penis which was still big and hard. In about 30 seconds, he pushed me over onto my back, climbed over me, resting his legs on either side of my chest, and put that immense penis into my mouth once again controlling me from this position. I felt the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head of his cock as he was jacking it into my mouth. I wanted to pleasure his cock, it was my role now. It didn’t take long as I saw his head lift up and him grunting as these powerful spurts started shooting into my mouth. I knew it was my place and I started swallowing his cum quickly. I kept sucking as I felt him softening in my mouth but squeezed the head with my lips to get all of his cum and then gently sucked him as he sighed.

Finally, he stood up, his cock now hanging down but still very sizeable of course. I asked him if I could take a picture of his cock and he proudly smiled. I went to my drawer and took the cell phone camera and snapped the photo. I took out the cash as well and put it in an envelope and handed it to him. “Mr. Jim, whenever you want, we can do again.” He walked back into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later, looked around and then snuck out the back door. He gave me a quick wave and left. I lay back in bed and within a few minutes was fast asleep.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A few weeks, well maybe a month had passed since my experience with Manuel. I did wonder if he secretly did tell his wife or not as he seemed very casual or without any embarrassment regarding male to male activities. I got the feeling that he had some decent experience with other guys because of his huge cock. But, nothing was ever said and I would watch Carmen to see if I could pick up on any facial recognition of him sharing, but could never be sure. Meanwhile, my wife had returned so even though I had some desire to repeat with Manuel, there was no opportunity. The couple times I had sex with my wife, I just would imagine what it would be like to have a cock like Manuel to fuck her with. I tried to steer conversation with her to talking about big cocks when I would have her stimulated, or using a dildo and talking about it being real, however, she never really seemed responsive verbally to any of these comments.

I had sort of avoided conversations with Manuel as well, normally waving if I saw him working, or winking at each other, but no real face-to-face communication. But, I certainly couldn't get that visual image of me on my knees to my gardener off my mind! But, I was obsessed now and wanted to figure out some way I could either involve my wife, or meet Manuel again by myself.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Two month had passed since my experience with Manuel. But, the dynamics of our relationship had now changed. I felt odd ever giving him any instructions such as can you trim those hedges, or communicate in any type of instructional tone. Inwardly, I knew what he was packing and how pathetic my cock was compared to his. It just felt wrong to take any type of superior manly tone with him. But, I actually also sensed a change with the way Manuel interacted with me. He of course remained friendly and would wave, but there was no more the tip of the hat and even when there was a brief interaction the style or tone of his talk was not subservient. It was hard to explain and maybe I was perceiving things than were not exactly the way I was interpreting. But, then one day my beliefs were confirmed.

Carmen had been given a week off to return to Brazil. I had initially thought that Manuel went with her. My wife usually handled these type of matters. So, I was surprised when I came home one day and saw Manuel on a ladder trimming branches off a tree out back. I called out to him and he climbed down. I told him I heard that they were going back to Brazil for a week. In his broken English, he explained that you evidently have to return once per year and visit a doctor to maintain some type of healthcare. He wasn't under the same circumstances and so he didn't go. He then came right to my face and said, "Mr. JIm, Carmen away and I horny. Take care of me, no charge!" I literally took a step back because he wasn't exactly asking me but telling me. Yet, it seemed correct. If I were the superior male it would be reversed but he knew what I had and what he had. I didn't even hesitate and I am not sure he was allowing me to hesitate.

We quickly went inside to the back of the house where no one was around. Manuel didn't even suggest a shower, or anything but put his hands on my shoulder taking a very authoritarian position and had me get on my knees. He pulled down his work pants exposing an already massive erection. He then took his cock and started slapping it again my face. If I had any doubt of our roles now that very behavior ended any misunderstanding. I was his servant to his superior cock. After all, he was not touching me, I was servicing him. He then pulled my head toward his cock and stuck it in my mouth. This situation felt very different than our first time. He wasn't asking, he wasn't checking, he was demanding and again to me it felt correct. I thought, here I am a very successful executive and I am on my knees to my gardener but it makes total sense. I was sucking for all I could take of this huge manhood and my role was to please him. I started jacking his fleshy length, feeling the massive head swell stretching my mouth and throat and in only about 4-5 minutes he began pumping my mouth with his cum. He filled my mouth and though I quickly was swallowing some leaked out of the side of my mouth. He withdrew his softening and heavy feeling cock, slipped it back inside his underwear, pulled up his pants, and started to walk back outside without saying a word. He knew he was entitled as he knew how superior he was to me! I was humbled but again didn't question anything, but quickly went to my bedroom and jacked my cock looking at it in such disappointment to how much smaller it was then a real man like him. Those thoughts made my masturbation conclude very quickly with an explosive orgasm. I so wanted to see Manuel fuck my wife and continued to try to figure out how to make this happen.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great story!
You are a very good writer!
Thanks for including the picture. His cock is truly enormous!

I'm a CEO of a major corporation, I have enjoyed the success my earnings have brought. We live in a large home in a gated California community and can afford to have service people do the pool cleaning, landscaping, housekeeping, etc. Our part-time housekeeper and landscaping/gardener are a married Brazilian couple that has worked for us about 5 years or so. We actually didn't really interact with them too much but certainly over the years would respond to their politeness when they asked us something or we requested something of them. They both call me Mr. Jim which is funny as that is my first name and they speak broken English somewhat with an accent. They come to our property twice per week. I know this will likely sound bad, but I probably didn’t really think much about them as they are hired help. I also was full of myself and accomplishments.

My wife, when we were younger, would sometimes accompany me to a nearby nude beach, maybe 30-40 minute drive. Unfortunately, as time passed we both put on some weight but especially her. She refused to even consider going now because she was self-conscious. Therefore, I had not gone for about a year or more because it is slightly uncomfortable or lacking in fun to go by myself.

My wife went to visit her family in another State and I was alone for about 10 days. On the first weekend, being particularly bored, I decided I might as well go visit the nude beach. There is a guy you pay to set up a beach chair and umbrella so I picked a spot that had an open view of the water with no one in front of me. There were probably 150-200 people spread out in the general area. I sat there naked watching some people walk by along the shore and after about 20 minutes it was starting to get hot, so I decided to jump in the water. I was pretty much lost in thought, when suddenly I heard, “Mr. Jim, Mr. Jim” with shouting in the water to my left side some distance away. It was Manuel and Carmen, our housekeeper and gardener whom were both also in the water. I smiled and they waved me over. I moved in the water and as we got close, I could see Carmen’s C cup breasts bobbing up and down at the level of the water. “Mr. Jim, we didn’t know you come here.” I replied, “It’s been a long time.” “Where you sit”, Manuel asked? I pointed and he said, “We come say hello.” “OK”, I replied, feeling kind of awkward as they were not really friends but low level employees to me. To be honest, I always felt superior in terms of who I was as opposed to them both. But, they always were polite and friendly, so what was I supposed to say?

I said, “Well see you later” and headed back to my umbrella. I could see them as I got back from a distance but not clearly. I thought maybe I should head out, but then I also thought, hopefully they won’t come down this way. However, about 15 minutes later, I saw them both walking toward me carrying two towels, a basket, and some clothes. They were both naked, but when they came clearly into view, my attention was shocked. Swinging back and forth between Manuel’s legs as he walked was a penis a horse would envy. As he got closer, I tried to avert my eyes but he was absolutely huge with a soft penis that would put my erect one to shame. It literally looked the size of a kielbasa, thick, uncut, long and with sizeable balls as well. Plus, as they walked up, “Hello Mr. Jim” you could see how it was also wrinkled where it looked if you grasped and tugged on it, that penis would easily stretch out several more inches. They laid their towels out and plopped themselves down. “We like you, Mr. Jim; you are a nice man and always friendly.” I was actually trying to fight getting an erection because I looked at Carmen who had a trimmed bush and I kept thinking and imagining how Manuel fit that big cock into her as she is maybe 5’ at best. I told them thank you, and they opened their basket and offered me a beer. After a few minutes, because they were lying in the hot sun, Manuel got up to go into the water again. Carmen moved to take advantage of some of the shade from the umbrella as I move slightly over. There was an awkward silence between us as she was almost elbow to elbow with me. Manuel came out of the water and was standing sideways at the water line so you could see his immense penis hanging down. Two women that were walking past him turned around to give him a long look and Carmen and I clearly saw that happen. “He beeg, no?” “I lucky woman” as she laughed. “I guess you are”, I answered. “I like beeg” she said and then realizing what she had just blurted out, turned and looked right at my cock and said, “Oh sorry.” That was humiliating to say the least as I do have a somewhat small cock.

Manuel, called out to me, “Mr. Jim, look at this”, and waved me toward him. Quite frankly I didn’t want to stand near him but he was persistent. I got up walked over to him and he was pointing at something in the sand. He bent down to pick it up and now we were close to face to face and our two penises were not far off and it was ridiculous. He hung maybe 3x my soft size at least and way thicker. What he picked up was a ring, “Someone lost nice ring, what should I do?” But, I wasn’t thinking about the ring, I was thinking about how small I looked next to him, and any thoughts I ever had of superior feelings had vanished. He made me look so small in comparison and as two men he was so vastly superior in manhood, I now felt profound respect for him. I told him, “well I guess you can give it to Carmen, unless we see someone come by to look for it.” We both headed back toward her as she was staring at us both. I could only imagine how silly I looked compared to him as we approached her.

“What you found”, she asked? Manuel handed her the ring. She got up and gave him a kiss perhaps thinking he had it all the time. In fact, then I thought maybe he had it and this was a game. But, as she hugged him, I could see his penis becoming somewhat even bigger like a large partial erection. I looked at his cock with envy and also felt myself growing fully erect. I tried to quickly sit down and cover myself but he saw me and grinned. I immediately looked away embarrassed. My cock maybe on its best day is about 5 ½” and his hanging there I would have estimated to be a true 8-9” plus and so thick. Again, he was not even fully erect by any means. I kept thinking, no matter how much of a big shot I considered myself in business, as a man I would never measure up to him sexually. Even Carmen had mentioned how she liked it big and how she must have thought of me as inferior to him. And, physically I was. My whole perception of them both had changed.

We stayed there for about an hour and then I told them I had to leave. When I got home, I jacked off thinking about his cock. I thought about him fucking Carmen with that big thing, fucking my wife, and letting me play with his as well (even though I had not ever given thoughts to another guy before). I knew deep down I was turned on by his size, but especially how it was so much bigger and better than mine. I had been given a reality that as much as I was impressed by my success, when you boiled it all down, he was the better man. There was no way, no matter what anyone might say, that size didn’t matter. You could rationalize all you want, but I was not even close to being in his league. I had to see it again, I thought and see it fully aroused. The question was how? To be continued…………and here is a picture I took so you know there is more to come!

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I struggled with my on-going desires concerning Manuel. He had so put me in my place when it came to basic maleness. Yes, I had fortunes of life that allowed me to advance and succeed in the business world. But, when stripped of all the factors that I was lucky to have, I knew the very basic issue of being a man was where I could not even begin to physically or sexually measure up to him and his manhood. Also, seeing, touching, feeling, that big penis of his, there was absolutely no way, and I didn’t care what any so called b.s. experts said, that his penis and mine would look similar, feel similar to a woman, not create an entirely different sexual experience for whomever he was with (male or female) versus myself. That was and is reality and we all deep down know it. We actually looked like two different sexes, male –a and male-b.

So, now the thoughts going through my head were how do I get my wife to experience a cock like that. I wanted to see her in ecstasy and overwhelming sexuality that a penis like his would obviously involve. But, I also wanted confirmation of everything I was thinking; observe her female response to vaginal sex with a big penis of his size, her general response just to seeing his cock or doing things with it like I had with him, and finally seeing her also understand that despite his lower class status that we pretend to judge, that he could so dominate sexually in such a superior way and that her responses would be similar in the pleasure and power that his huge cock would deliver that mine never could compare. Carmen had blurted out how she liked it beeg and made it worse looking at my little cock and apologizing for what she had said. Even my financial status, being their employer, whatever, didn’t take away from even her recognition of how Manuel was the superior man. I wanted to see if ultimately my wife would be the same, that deep down this is how woman are if the question is limited to pure sex.

One evening, I decided to try to move the possibility of a 3-some forward. My idea was to have sex with my wife and after stimulating her bring up the topic. But, how? So, I made up a story. After I had done oral and used a good sized dildo on her I said, “How would you like to try the real thing?” She replied, “What in the world are you talking about?” I said, “I came home one afternoon where it was really super hot outside, and I saw Manuel in the back corner hosing himself off before leaving and he was naked. Honey, see this dildo, his cock was bigger than this and it was soft!” “Really?” “Yes, it was awesome to see.” She said, “oh” but nothing more. So, I continued. “Manuel saw me looking at him and he quickly got dressed embarrassed. But, I told him not to worry and he was a lucky man.” I told my wife that Manuel told me it gets him into trouble because when women find out they want to have sex and he never wants Carmen to know. My wife was listening and I continued to purposely be stimulating her clit thinking the connection of her hearing this and her being turned-on might do the trick. “Honey, I said, why don’t we get Manuel to join us sometime and we can mess around and you can do as little or as much with him as you want.” “Are you crazy” she exclaimed. “He’s our Gardener!” I explained that may be but it didn’t take away from him being very well-hung. She didn’t care. “I’m not fucking the Gardener, you must be nuts. And, what if Carmen found out? You want to be in the newspapers?” I was turned-off by her response but knowing that she was of course being rational and correct. The power of Manuel’s big cock over me made me irrational and I knew it. I tried to make a joke of it, but I was dejected as I felt stupid to have brought it up, stupid for my own feelings, and yet when I proceeded to fuck my wife, all I was thinking about was Manuel’s cock in her and how much smaller I was than him.

I now had to re-think what could be a next step (to be continued)……

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The next thought I had, and of course against any rational judgement and I knew this was not good, was maybe I could watch Carmen and Manuel have sex. I even wondered if I could have sex with her and then Manuel and compare her responses. I would frequently fantasize about seeing his big cock in action with a woman. Of course I wanted it to be my wife but after my trying to suggest it, there seemed no way that it would happen. I also would sometimes joke with my wife about it testing the waters but other than her rolling her eyes at me or not taking me seriously, I had no idea how I could ever move that forward.

Then one day it occurred to me, I had taken that nude photo of Manuel and had it on my cell phone. What if I printed it and at the right time showed it to my wife? I would just have to come up with a story on how or why I had the picture.

Several weeks had passed once again but my birthday was coming up and I had joked with my wife about wanting a personal present. She knew, or thought she did, that it meant sex. But, instead, after our going to my birthday dinner and me purposely plying her with a good amount of wine, we got back home. I said, I was a little too relaxed from the wine and the effort to have sex was not what I was hoping for. Instead, I want my present to be that you play with my cock but I want to show you a picture and you tell me what you imagine it would be to have sex with this guy. Now, the picture of Manuel did not show his face only his slowly declining erection after we had our encounter. It still showed a massive thick penis hanging down and I posted it much earlier in this story thread for anyone to see. Whether she really wanted to do this or not, I knew she would because of the birthday. So, I got the picture that I had printed and while laying naked on the bed with my cock erect, I had her view it. She laughed and said that's huge, is it real? I told her it was. Well, she asked, where did you get this? I said after we are done, I will tell you. She plied my cock with baby oil and starting jacking me off and I encouraged her to tell me a story about her fucking that huge penis. She slowly got into it, saying how big and scary it was, but how it would fill her up and be so awesome, etc. In fact, it seemed she got somewhat turned on because at a point she stopped and said come on let's fuck. If you are too tired I will get on top. Which she did. We had heated sex and it was over quickly.

Afterwards, I said, well I will tell you where i got this picture. Remember when you went away to visit your family? Well, I went to the nude beach and ran into two people that we know. I secretly snapped this picture. She said, "Wow, who do we know and what husband has a cock like that?" I smiled and said that's Manuel!" Oh my god, your kidding she said. She looked at the photo again, well you weren't lying. But, why were you at the beach with them? I said it was coincidence, I didn't know they would be there. "Little Carmen is fucking that big thing," my wife said rhetorically? I know, I answered.

I left the conversation at that point because I felt I had now planted a curiosity that I might be able to slowly re-visit and attempt to move this to a real encounter as I was dreaming about. (TBC)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My obsession if that is the right description about Manuel’s cock and wanting to see him fuck my wife continued. I thought about another meeting with Manuel alone but that wasn’t what I kept fantasizing about. I decided to go for broke.

Due to my Executive position, there are times when I travel or use credit cards to build up points to have free nights at several upscale hotels. It wasn’t too often, but every once in a while, my wife and I would do a date night type of concept and maybe visit a nearby town, stay over-night at a upscale resort styled hotel and take advantage of the amenities. In fact, in an occasional situation it was more of a use it or lose it situation. I scheduled for her and I to have a suite at a beach-side resort hotel not far from where we lived for a Saturday over night stay.

A couple days before our planned get-away, I drove up late in the day and Manuel was out near the front entrance. I got out of the car and waved him over. Manuel, I said, I have an idea and want to talk with you about it. I fully explained about where she and I would be, and that I wanted him to come to our hotel room about 5 PM, so before we would have dinner, or do any evening plans. I told him I would pay him but out of sight of my wife as I did not want her to know that any money was involved. I explained that this would be a surprise and that she might not agree or things could be limited, I simply had no idea. At first, he seemed reluctant. “Mr. Jim, Mrs. Jim don’t know?” I told Manuel that I had showed a picture of him which he of course knew that I had taken and that she was very impressed but equally nervous about ever doing anything with him because she didn’t want to hurt Carmen (yes I lied). I asked, “Can you get away without Carmen knowing.” “Oh, that’s not problem, but Mrs. Jim OK?” I told Manuel that we could never discuss this in front of our wives, Carmen must never know, and my wife could not know about anything that Manuel and I had already done. He nodded his head fully in agreement. I told him I would call him Saturday afternoon with the room number and I gave him directions to the hotel while we spoke. I also told him he would need to be dressed nicely and if my wife didn’t want to do anything it would be OK, I would still pay him.

That Saturday we checked in and I did exactly as planned by calling Manuel and giving him the room number to be there at 5 PM. Now, I was very worried of course how my wife was going to react. When we were in the room, I thought, first maybe I will stimulate her like we are going to have sex. I told Manuel to text me when he got to the hotel. As soon as I got his text I instructed him to wait 15 minutes and then come up to the room. I then suggested to my wife we do something. She quickly went and took a shower and then came out and we got into bed naked. I started going down on her to get her going hoping that this might work. After a few minutes I stopped and said to her, there is going to be a surprise. “What do you mean, she asked?” “I invited someone to join us!” “Are you serious, who, what’s going on”, she said somewhat annoyed and apprehensive. Look, I explained, “you know we have talked about doing a 3-sum before and we only live once, we are getting older and I don’t want to be on my death bed thinking I wish we had done this or that.” “But, no one is going to find me attractive, she complained” “You are wrong, I know someone that does very much.” Who she asked? You saw his naked picture. “Manuel” she exclaimed! Yes, I replied. “Are you crazy, I told you no that this would be a mistake.” Manuel is not going to ever tell Carmen, or anyone else, he can be trusted. She said, “Call him and tell him no.” I said, “It’s too late he is headed up now as I got a text message from him.” “You send him away then.” Look, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want, we can just let him show off his cock that would be fun to see, or you can play with it, or do more or less, whatever, come on let’s do something exciting, just talk to him and you will see everything is going to be fine. She got up away from me and put on a long tee-shirt that covered her body and sat in a recliner chair with her arms folded. Fortunately, it wasn’t very long during this awkward silence that there was the knock on the door. I opened it and Manuel stepped in dressed in a nice short sleeve shirt and long pants. “Hello Mr. Jim, Mrs. Jim”, as he smiled.

I explained to Manuel that my wife was not certain now if she was comfortable with this as she continued to sit silently in the chair with an angry look glaring at me. I said, “I am sorry about that, Manuel.” “Mrs. Jim”, Manuel addressed my wife, “you no worry, we tell nobody, this is for you, I have big deek that womens like, you like too, I nice.” Then I heard a reply from her that made me know this might happen. She said, “Manuel, I don’t know.” Now, in business we call that an opening toward closing a deal as it is not a rejection but opportunity for negotiation. So I again intervened. (To be continued)……………..

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
“Manuel, why don’t you give her a nice little massage,” I suggested. “Yes, Mr. Jim. Mrs. Jim you like lay on bed.” There were about 10 seconds of total silence and then my wife got up keeping her oversized tee-shirt on that covered her body underneath and went and laid face down on the bed. YES, I thought. But, then Manuel went over to the other side of the room and we both looked thinking where is he going. My wife just put her head down on the pillow no longer looking at either of us. I wasn’t sure if she was angry, just didn’t want to look, and was resigned to whatever was going to happen or what. I watched as Manuel took off all his clothes. I wondered, did he understand what I had suggested with doing the massage? He walked naked to the bed with that tremendous cock swaying back and forth between his legs. “Honey, I spoke out, you are missing the show.” However, my wife didn’t move or look around staying face down.

Manuel walked to the side rather than the back of the bed and said, “Mrs. Jim turn this way so I massage you” as he stood at the edge. She lifted her body up moving the pillow to the side right in front of Manuel. She now saw his penis and just looked at it without a word. She laid her head back down on the pillow with Manuel’s cock almost dangling over her head and he reached over to start massaging her back. He did this on top of her tee-shirt just massaging her shoulders down to her waist. After a few minutes, he now reached lower massaging her butt through the shirt as well. As he did this, his penis being so long and still not erect would jiggle and touch the front and back of her head. She continue to just lay there face down. After a few more minutes, he lifted up the tee shirt so her ass was exposed as he continued his rub. Then, he took one of my wife’s hands and lifted it up and placed his penis moving her hand so she grasped it. He continued the massage but I was thrilled to see her not move her hand away but instead she kind of just held and squeezed his penis while he continued. With her holding him, you could see his penis starting to enlarge even more than how big he started when soft. Manuel then pulled up her tee-shirt so she had to lift up so he could totally remove it. Once the tee-shirt was removed, I was thrilled as she without Manuel doing anything went back to holding his penis in her hand this time moving back and forth so his foreskin was retracting and then covering the head of this cock. Manuel’s cock grew to that amazing proportion and I thought it looked even bigger then when I had been with him the two times before. Finally, she looked up as her hand could no longer encircle his cock and just said, “Good god.” I blurted out, “Isn’t that amazing.” She stared at it and just shook her head. I then said laughing (but not on the inside), “Manuel I hate you, it’s not fair, I mean this holding my cock out that was also fully erect is not even half your size.” Manuel just smiled. My wife said, “No honey, I’m afraid not,” in a half joking type voice. Well at least now she was getting involved.

I thought, now it’s time to move things forward. I got on the bed and starting going down on my wife as I moved her on her back. Her head was still at the edge of the bed and I was so excited to see Manuel move over my wife with his long thick hose of a penis dangling right at her mouth. She began sucking him and stroking his cock as I continued licking and stimulating her clit. I couldn’t believe this was actually occurring and she seemed into it or at least accepting of the situation. Being at a distance and looking up I realized that my time before with Manuel I never really got to just enjoy looking at his big cock. It was amazing, so thick and powerful looking, what I would imagine would strike excitement and anxiety into many women (or men). I had taken that cock myself I thought, how in the world did I do that? I could see Manuel was extremely turned on. I got up off the bed and moved away to watch and take some pictures with my cell phone standing behind the bed. Without saying a word, Manuel moved onto the bed in between my wife’s legs and started rubbing his huge cock head up and down her vaginal lips. For a brief second or two, I thought, he needs to stop and put on a condom. But, I didn’t want to interfere with the moment or distract my wife from her willingness now to go all the way. I moved a bit further away to the side but where I could see Manuel on his knees between my wife’s legs and he started to push his penis inside of her. She made a grimace and looked over at me with a face of pain. “Jesus Christ” she exclaimed looking at me, “it’s too big.” Manuel continued though to not forcibly but not exactly gently either to try and push more of his big cock inside her. She was making faces and saying “ouch” as he got the big head of his cock inside although she didn’t pull away. Then, all of a sudden, Manuel stopped and got up off the bed. He went into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed next to my wife and we whispered. “What’s it like?” She said, “He’s so big, I don’t know if I can take it!” I thought to suggest that a much smaller in stature Carmen could handle so she should be able but then I also thought maybe I better not bring up her name and ruin the mood. I asked if we should stop and was surprised and pleased when she didn’t respond. Manuel then came out of the bathroom carrying some moisturizing cream. He rubbed some on the head of his cock, and then got right back between her legs and started entering her. This time, his huge head slipped a bit easier in along with a couple inches and he started moving his cock back and forth slowly. My wife laid still as Manuel was working his cock partly inside and then pulling out so you could see half the head with the rest opening her vagina very wide. He was able to now enter more of his cock about almost half way which would be about equal to my full length but of course so tremendously thicker. She reached down to feel and said, “God gawd, I only have half of it!” My wife laying there grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face. I had no idea why. Was she embarrassed, was she not wanting us to see her face, was she just trying to get lost in the moment, I had no idea. In a few minutes Manuel was now moving back and forth and his cock was going pretty fully into her and we could hear moans coming from beneath the pillow. Manuel started thrusting somewhat more vigorously sliding his big cock almost full length in and the pulling just about all the way out so you would see this long slide.

Manuel moved up a little higher on his knees and then fully pushed his entire penis inside where I could see his balls resting on her ass. He started to withdraw once again and my wife threw the pillow off and said, “Right there.” Manuel began to slide out and my wife said, “No, right there, right there” pulling his butt toward her with both hands wrapped around his backside. She said now in a somewhat breathless sigh, “Fuck me deep.” Manuel then would push all the way and she would make the moaning cat like sound and he would maybe only pull back two or 3 “ and repeat the same thrust all the way. Then I saw something I had never seen with her before. Her hand started thrashing around and she started repeating, “Right there, right there, you’re filling me” as Manuel’s cock stayed very deep inside. “Oh god” she said rather loudly and then, “I cuming hold on keep going right there, right there.” She held her breath and then made a hissing sound while we could see her shaking somewhat. She had a vagina orgasm. In 25 years of marriage I could never make her cum simply by fucking. She typically had to use a vibrator on her clit if I was fucking her to cum, or more often just would cum from oral clitoral stimulation and then we would fuck where she wanted things over rather quickly. She then relaxed somewhat and just looked up at me and said, “Wow.” Manuel was slowly moving his cock now in and about and said to her, “Mrs. Jim, you built for big deek.” She then patted him on his back like patting a dog on its head and said, it feels really good.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
“You take now” Manuel said, and he began to pull back and thrust hard pounding her. He started increasing his tempo and she was handling every inch of his huge cock and loving it. They were both now lost in the sexual passion, biological animals no longer focused on anything else but the sensations caused by his big penis and her vagina wrapped around it. I was totally forgotten feeling inadeq
uate because I could never fuck her like this, I couldn’t give her a vaginal orgasm, and this was a whole different type of sexual intercourse they both were engaged in together. Yet, I was equally so turned on by seeing this all happening and especially her reactions. Manuel was now also somewhat different, more animal like, more aggressive, and my wife was responding to it. She started feverishly rubbing her clit. I was shocked. She was headed toward a second orgasm. With me, if she had one at all, she wanted things to be over pretty much after that. She always complained she was too sensitive if I did more oral on her clit after her orgasm. Now Manuel was pistoning in and at where you could hear the slapping sound of their bodies hitting, you could see his big bull balls slapping again her ass, she was rubbing her clit and then she reached her legs up around the middle of his back to try for even a deeper penetration. Manuel blurted out, I hitting spots Mr. Jim can’t reach, and she cried out, “Oh yes, ooh, ah, you are and then she couldn’t say more words as that second orgasm hit her hard. This time she let out a soft scream which I think startled us both. All these sounds from her I had never heard myself before when we had sex. There was no doubt Manuel’s big cock was touching her in places I didn’t and causing sensations I never had either. I was drawn to Manuel's cock and moved behind Manuel and held his balls softly holding them in my right hand and then feeling the base underneath which fully filled my palm. I think in a few seconds this extra stimulation for Manuel did the trick because I could feel the spasm of his cuming on the base and I rubbed my hand underneath the base of his cock where he also moaned and pushed completely balls deep inside her and then just held that position as his orgasm subsided. I moved away and then after they both were still for about 20 seconds. Manuel then slowly pulled away and moved back to the side. We all were quiet and she leaned over to him and said, “Manuel that sure felt good.” He responded, “Mrs. Jim I here to please you.” “Well you did” she replied.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Manuel got up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door and then we heard the shower turned on. I quickly went over to the bed and got right between my wife and without saying a word, I started to fuck her. “Tell me what it was like” I asked. Honey, I was mad at you and it really hurt a lot at first, I felt like a virgin again. But, when he tried the second time, I think I was more relaxed because it hurt less and then started feeling really good.” I asked, “what does he feel like compared to my cock?” “Right now you feel real little and to be honest, I am not sure I can even feel you at all, she said.” It was true I believed as she felt warm but like the walls of her vagina were hardly touching my penis at all. “I got to ask you, did you cum that first time from just his cock fucking you?” “Oh my god, she responded, yes, he was hitting a spot deep inside and it was like being stretched but so fulfilling. Plus, he is so thick that when he fucked it would also pull on my clit.” Then she said, I believe without realizing or with not much thought, “Your little dick doesn’t do that.” She used the word, “Little.” Her saying that sent a dagger through me but also equally turned me on to hear her say it that I came right there and then. She had no idea that I did because, as she said, she couldn’t even feel me at this time. She looked a little surprised when I pulled out not realizing I had my orgasm.

Manuel a few minutes later emerged from the bathroom with his big long cock now soft but of course still massive. My wife got up, gave him a hug and then went into the bathroom and shit the door. Manuel went to get dressed and I handed him an envelope with the money and put my finger up to my mouth and gave him the shush sign. He said to me, “You didn’t get anything, next time I fuck you too.” I nodded my head and he left.

I sat there contemplating all that occurred. First, I wanted to slap every person who ever said size doesn’t count or matter. Horse-shit I thought. I just saw what I think most average to smaller sized men deep down feared, a bigger penis then theirs was better. I thought, you could delude yourself into telling yourself it’s the motion of the ocean, it’s technique, it’s how you use it, and on and on. These are the things the average and less man have to convince himself of. It wasn’t true and that’s why all those Penthouse type stories talking about how a bigger penis brought more pleasure, all the x-videos and movies featuring guys with big penises were made, all the interracial videos with big dicked black guys satisfying women better all existed. It was reality. Even more to the point, here was Manuel, a low class (compared to me); uneducated, blue collar type worker had put this big shot executive to shame with his penis that did make mine little as my wife had commented. When stripped away all the façade of my being lucky to be born in a better situation with economic and other advantages, when it came to the strict concept of the sexual male, Manuel was far superior. I would never be able to fuck a woman like him, never get the visual responses any man or woman seeing him naked that he would elicit, never overwhelm a woman with my penis, or anything remotely similar. It hurt deep down yet was equally stimulating. It was just so.