Gardener puts me to shame

dads10

Experimental Member
Media
Manuel got up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door and then we heard the shower turned on. I quickly went over to the bed and got right between my wife and without saying a word, I started to fuck her. “Tell me what it was like” I asked. Honey, I was mad at you and it really hurt a lot at first, I felt like a virgin again. But, when he tried the second time, I think I was more relaxed because it hurt less and then started feeling really good.” I asked, “what does he feel like compared to my cock?” “Right now you feel real little and to be honest, I am not sure I can even feel you at all, she said.” It was true I believed as she felt warm but like the walls of her vagina were hardly touching my penis at all. “I got to ask you, did you cum that first time from just his cock fucking you?” “Oh my god, she responded, yes, he was hitting a spot deep inside and it was like being stretched but so fulfilling. Plus, he is so thick that when he fucked it would also pull on my clit.” Then she said, I believe without realizing or with not much thought, “Your little dick doesn’t do that.” She used the word, “Little.” Her saying that sent a dagger through me but also equally turned me on to hear her say it that I came right there and then. She had no idea that I did because, as she said, she couldn’t even feel me at this time. She looked a little surprised when I pulled out not realizing I had my orgasm.

Manuel a few minutes later emerged from the bathroom with his big long cock now soft but of course still massive. My wife got up, gave him a hug and then went into the bathroom and shit the door. Manuel went to get dressed and I handed him an envelope with the money and put my finger up to my mouth and gave him the shush sign. He said to me, “You didn’t get anything, next time I fuck you too.” I nodded my head and he left.

I sat there contemplating all that occurred. First, I wanted to slap every person who ever said size doesn’t count or matter. Horse-shit I thought. I just saw what I think most average to smaller sized men deep down feared, a bigger penis then theirs was better. I thought, you could delude yourself into telling yourself it’s the motion of the ocean, it’s technique, it’s how you use it, and on and on. These are the things the average and less man have to convince himself of. It wasn’t true and that’s why all those Penthouse type stories talking about how a bigger penis brought more pleasure, all the x-videos and movies featuring guys with big penises were made, all the interracial videos with big dicked black guys satisfying women better all existed. It was reality. Even more to the point, here was Manuel, a low class (compared to me); uneducated, blue collar type worker had put this big shot executive to shame with his penis that did make mine little as my wife had commented. When stripped away all the façade of my being lucky to be born in a better situation with economic and other advantages, when it came to the strict concept of the sexual male, Manuel was far superior. I would never be able to fuck a woman like him, never get the visual responses any man or woman seeing him naked that he would elicit, never overwhelm a woman with my penis, or anything remotely similar. It hurt deep down yet was equally stimulating. It was just so.

Reactions: Retired77904

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Manuel got up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door and then we heard the shower turned on. I quickly went over to the bed and got right between my wife and without saying a word, I started to fuck her. “Tell me what it was like” I asked. Honey, I was mad at you and it really hurt a lot at first, I felt like a virgin again. But, when he tried the second time, I think I was more relaxed because it hurt less and then started feeling really good.” I asked, “what does he feel like compared to my cock?” “Right now you feel real little and to be honest, I am not sure I can even feel you at all, she said.” It was true I believed as she felt warm but like the walls of her vagina were hardly touching my penis at all. “I got to ask you, did you cum that first time from just his cock fucking you?” “Oh my god, she responded, yes, he was hitting a spot deep inside and it was like being stretched but so fulfilling. Plus, he is so thick that when he fucked it would also pull on my clit.” Then she said, I believe without realizing or with not much thought, “Your little dick doesn’t do that.” She used the word, “Little.” Her saying that sent a dagger through me but also equally turned me on to hear her say it that I came right there and then. She had no idea that I did because, as she said, she couldn’t even feel me at this time. She looked a little surprised when I pulled out not realizing I had my orgasm.

Manuel a few minutes later emerged from the bathroom with his big long cock now soft but of course still massive. My wife got up, gave him a hug and then went into the bathroom and shit the door. Manuel went to get dressed and I handed him an envelope with the money and put my finger up to my mouth and gave him the shush sign. He said to me, “You didn’t get anything, next time I fuck you too.” I nodded my head and he left.

I sat there contemplating all that occurred. First, I wanted to slap every person who ever said size doesn’t count or matter. Horse-shit I thought. I just saw what I think most average to smaller sized men deep down feared, a bigger penis then theirs was better. I thought, you could delude yourself into telling yourself it’s the motion of the ocean, it’s technique, it’s how you use it, and on and on. These are the things the average and less man have to convince himself of. It wasn’t true and that’s why all those Penthouse type stories talking about how a bigger penis brought more pleasure, all the x-videos and movies featuring guys with big penises were made, all the interracial videos with big dicked black guys satisfying women better all existed. It was reality. Even more to the point, here was Manuel, a low class (compared to me); uneducated, blue collar type worker had put this big shot executive to shame with his penis that did make mine little as my wife had commented. When stripped away all the façade of my being lucky to be born in a better situation with economic and other advantages, when it came to the strict concept of the sexual male, Manuel was far superior. I would never be able to fuck a woman like him, never get the visual responses any man or woman seeing him naked that he would elicit, never overwhelm a woman with my penis, or anything remotely similar. It hurt deep down yet was equally stimulating. It was just so.

Your story turned me on So much!!
Instant orgasm!
Very well written, great explicit details!
PLEASE, more! Do they meet up again?

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your story turned me on So much!!
Instant orgasm!
Very well written, great explicit details!
PLEASE, more! Do they meet up again?

I agree completely! Everyone got to enjoy the big dick and everyone left happy! What a great story.

Reactions: Retired77904

75jevans

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys thank you for the feedback. Oh, there is more :) May not have the time this week to share but I will eventually, it's fun to share especially if I know others enjoy or at least hear their thoughts.
Curious to see if Carmen ever joins, or if you and your wife both share his cock together

Reactions: amazzzed2

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
After this encounter, the aftermath didn't go exactly as I had hoped. It had been my hope that having the 3sum with Manuel and my wife experiencing a huge cock like his would stimulate our own sex life. But, quickly not only did things return to the fairly routine mundane marital relationship, but my wife seemed to slowly begin to once again resent the whole occurrence. She would ignore both Carmen and Manuel to a point of rudeness in my view. In other words, she would not even say hello, or would walk out of room that Carmen might be cleaning and would not wave back to Manuel if we were together passing him by outside. A few weeks went by and I finally asked her if she was upset. She told me she was and said, "Their our hired help and I had sex with him, I am embarrassed now for him to see me! Plus, don't you think he told Carmen? What is she thinking of me?" I replied, "Let me ask you something, did you enjoy the sex." "Obviously", she responded. I added, "There aren't too many guys with cocks like his out there that we would know. I mean that's why I thought we should do it and you would enjoy it." She said, "I did, but, I don't ever want to do it again and maybe you need to let them go, I can't keep wondering and worrying about what they are thinking of me." "Honey," I said, that would be very unfair to both of them but especially Carmen who I believe doesn't know anything. And, I'm sure Manuel feels he is gifted down there and was happy to please you. That's got to feel rewarding to him." (of course she didn't know of my encounters with him or the money I paid him).

I also would try to stimulate myself or my wife the one or two times we had sex after that encounter. I would say once we were fucking, "Tell me again what it felt like to have a big cock like that, or ask did you like his cock better than mine?" I would try comments of that sort and similar to elicit a response. But, she didn't like to talk about it, which was again disappointing.

Perhaps unfortunately, I couldn't help myself with my own sexual desires concerning Manuel. His big cock continued to fascinate me when I would think about him or see him. I didn't approach him to do anything and if we spoke it was extremely brief and just things related to our house maintenance. But, I would go several days and become real horny and would sometimes masturbate thinking about his cock or again wanting to see him in action with it. But, there seemed no way to approach my wife on this anymore, and to try a similar set-up without her knowledge I now felt would be way too risky in her response.

Several months went by and one day I came home for lunch and Carmen was in the kitchen and offered to fix me a Brazilian dish. So, it was just the two of us. "Mr. Jim, why you no talk much with Manuel?" What do you mean, I asked her. "He please you, no?" I almost dropped my food when she said this! Did she know? "Carmen, what do you mean," I asked? "Manuel, he tell me bout you and him, you like no he's big deek?" I was shocked and humiliated. He had told her! She saw my face and said, "No worry, Mr. Jim, Manuel nice man, he like to please." Had he also told her about the 3-sum? I wasn't sure and so didn't say much more. I just said to her, "Yes, Manuel is a very nice man, and I don't want you to ever be upset, he loves you very much." "It OK Mr. JIm, you nice man too," she smiled and walked out.

Now, I had to talk to Manuel. He wasn't supposed to say anything, and did he tell Carmen more? But, I didn't want to do it right away as evidently he would tell Carmen things, and maybe she told him things too. So I didn't want it to be in any rush to have an upsetting conversation especially as my wife would freak if he had shared about him fucking her too. But, now I had to find out and make sure Manuel didn't respond defensively. I needed to know what had been told to Carmen.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After this encounter, the aftermath didn't go exactly as I had hoped. It had been my hope that having the 3sum with Manuel and my wife experiencing a huge cock like his would stimulate our own sex life. But, quickly not only did things return to the fairly routine mundane marital relationship, but my wife seemed to slowly begin to once again resent the whole occurrence. She would ignore both Carmen and Manuel to a point of rudeness in my view. In other words, she would not even say hello, or would walk out of room that Carmen might be cleaning and would not wave back to Manuel if we were together passing him by outside. A few weeks went by and I finally asked her if she was upset. She told me she was and said, "Their our hired help and I had sex with him, I am embarrassed now for him to see me! Plus, don't you think he told Carmen? What is she thinking of me?" I replied, "Let me ask you something, did you enjoy the sex." "Obviously", she responded. I added, "There aren't too many guys with cocks like his out there that we would know. I mean that's why I thought we should do it and you would enjoy it." She said, "I did, but, I don't ever want to do it again and maybe you need to let them go, I can't keep wondering and worrying about what they are thinking of me." "Honey," I said, that would be very unfair to both of them but especially Carmen who I believe doesn't know anything. And, I'm sure Manuel feels he is gifted down there and was happy to please you. That's got to feel rewarding to him." (of course she didn't know of my encounters with him or the money I paid him).

I also would try to stimulate myself or my wife the one or two times we had sex after that encounter. I would say once we were fucking, "Tell me again what it felt like to have a big cock like that, or ask did you like his cock better than mine?" I would try comments of that sort and similar to elicit a response. But, she didn't like to talk about it, which was again disappointing.

Perhaps unfortunately, I couldn't help myself with my own sexual desires concerning Manuel. His big cock continued to fascinate me when I would think about him or see him. I didn't approach him to do anything and if we spoke it was extremely brief and just things related to our house maintenance. But, I would go several days and become real horny and would sometimes masturbate thinking about his cock or again wanting to see him in action with it. But, there seemed no way to approach my wife on this anymore, and to try a similar set-up without her knowledge I now felt would be way too risky in her response.

Several months went by and one day I came home for lunch and Carmen was in the kitchen and offered to fix me a Brazilian dish. So, it was just the two of us. "Mr. Jim, why you no talk much with Manuel?" What do you mean, I asked her. "He please you, no?" I almost dropped my food when she said this! Did she know? "Carmen, what do you mean," I asked? "Manuel, he tell me bout you and him, you like no he's big deek?" I was shocked and humiliated. He had told her! She saw my face and said, "No worry, Mr. Jim, Manuel nice man, he like to please." Had he also told her about the 3-sum? I wasn't sure and so didn't say much more. I just said to her, "Yes, Manuel is a very nice man, and I don't want you to ever be upset, he loves you very much." "It OK Mr. JIm, you nice man too," she smiled and walked out.

Now, I had to talk to Manuel. He wasn't supposed to say anything, and did he tell Carmen more? But, I didn't want to do it right away as evidently he would tell Carmen things, and maybe she told him things too. So I didn't want it to be in any rush to have an upsetting conversation especially as my wife would freak if he had shared about him fucking her too. But, now I had to find out and make sure Manuel didn't respond defensively. I needed to know what had been told to Carmen.

I'm loving this story!
More please!!

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I waited for the right opportunity to confront Manuel. But, I was also a little nervous to do so because as my wife had warned me, I was now a bit vulnerable if he was to change personality and in any way be threatening to expose me and what we had done. One day, Manuel was replanting these flowers inside our pool area and so I went out. I said to him, "I want you to be honest with me, I am not angry or upset (even though I was on the inside) but a couple days ago Carmen told me that she knew about you and I, how did that happen?" Manuel said,"Mr. Jim, I no tell, Carmen saw us." "What, I exclaimed, what do you mean she saw us?" Manuel reminded me how he had sneaked around to the back sliding glass door when he come into my bedroom. He said, "She saw me leave and me clean from shower, she know something because she saw you in room." "I no want to tell you, but Carmen asked me to tell truth and I do. No worry, Carmen know mens like big deek and no upset, she happy I please you. We both like you much Mr. Jim." "She know second time too."

I asked if she knew about him meeting my wife and I at the hotel. He said she did not know that and again he promised that would be our secret. However, in his way he kind of said the same thing as Carmen had said to me. He knows mens and womens like his big deek, Carmen know this and not mad. Carmen did not know about my wife and I with Manuel, but she knew of other couples. Manuel then told me sometimes Carmen would join him as couple to couple. I felt embarrassment at the thought Carmen knew I had sucked his dick and let him fuck me though but he seemed like it was so natural to them.

Once I became aware that Carmen knew about what had happened between me and Manuel, I did feel uncomfortable around her. Would she tell me wife? I didn't think so because they really didn't interact that much, but I wasn't entirely sure. I had no idea how my wife would react if she learned that I not only sucked Manuel's cock but had taken that huge cock anally. I didn't want to find out. Again if they wanted, they could hold this information to manipulate me. However, they seemed naive to that type of concept and always were simply pleasant in attitude. It bothered me nevertheless. I wanted to bring it up to Carmen but felt it had to be in the right situation. When I saw Manuel again I asked him how often he and Carmen went to that nude beach. He told me about once a month maybe less. I asked when did they think they would go again as I would like to meet them there. Manuel seemed excited by that idea and said if it didn't rain they would go the coming Sunday around 11 am. I said I would meet them.

That Sunday, I told my wife I was going to work out at a gym I occasionally go to nearby. She was planning on shopping that day anyway, so she didn't even expect me to join her. So, off I really went to the beach, and found Manuel and Carmen as planned. (more to come).......

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
They were at the spot where I first saw them after they had called out to me before. I don't know if they couldn't afford an umbrella put I paid the attendant for this more expensive larger one that pretty much covered us all shading from the sun. It was nice weather which might have explained that the beach was more crowded then I had seen before with nude people spread out all over. We casually sat 45 minutes to an hour and talked about nothing in particular but I wanted to bring up my two encounters with Manuel because I remained embarrassed to a certain degree, excited to be with them to a certain degree, but most especially wanting to really know what Carmen thought about it. Was she ever going to use this against me (although it seemed uncharacteristic) or in any way was upset with me or Manuel for that matter. They never brought the conversation around to anything about it, so I finally brought it up.

I started by sharing how I was glad they worked for me and were a very nice couple. I looked at Carmen and told her that nothing was ever exactly planned and that I did not see myself as gay but when I had seen them both naked, well I couldn't help but find them both attractive. The truth was Carmen was not really that attractive, she had a petite body use, but plain face, not ugly by any means, but certainly no beauty. Nevetheless, I gave the compliment hoping that she was see me more favorable and not make it just about Manuel. However, Carmen smiled and said, "no I tell you many mens like Manuel, mens like big deek just like womens." She then said in her Brazilian Portueguez tongue something in a tone that sounded very demanding unlike how she would softly or passively speak her broken English. Manuel got up and started slowly walking toward the water. Carmen turned to me and said, "I tell hem to stand up and let you watch people walk by Manuel and see their eyes." She smiled proudly. Manuel turned sideways at the waters edge and then back around to face us. That huge cock of his just swayed slightly back and forth like a pendulum as he pretended to be digging something in the sand with his feet. Carmen would then nudge me with her arm as people would walk by him slowly glancing or with some absolutely staring at his huge penis. Carmen even pointed to a couple guys who you could see get semi-erect when looking at Manuel. "See, she said, mens like, no unusual." She then chuckled as an older woman literally walked almost up to Manuel with her hands on her hips to just inappropriately stare like she was doing a visual examination. "Manuel very blessed by God," Carmen said. She went on, "Many Brazilan mens have big deeks, bigger than American, but Manuel hem bigger then most. We have fun." I also got erect watching the people watching Manuel and Carmen's conversation. She saw me trying to cover up and said, "See, no wrong, you like OK too." It did bother me though how much smaller I was erect then what was hanging off of Manuel soft and Carmen seeing it. She didn't seem to care or at least make any comment on that issue.

Manuel then jumped into the ocean for a minute of two to cool off and then walked out and back to us. Unlike most guys who experience shrinkage from cold water, he sitll hung like a bit thick long hose. It was just awe inspiring to watch him naked and my shame or embarrassment of the interactions that had occurred between us went away. I thought, how could someone not be turned-on by seeing him so big and masculine looking like that. Carmen again spoke to Manuel in her native tongue again seemingly from what I could tell to be assertive in tone. Manuel then said to me, "Carmen say you likes come home with us?" "Sure, I responded." Was this really a good idea I thought. It didn't matter I was so turned on now that I couldn't contol any rational thought other than my horniness. Manuel said, "I ride with you, Carmen drive and we follow." OK? We all got up and left. (to be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As Manuel and I drove in my car following Carmen, Manuel talked about how Carmen and he had met. His story basically was about their lives in Brazil, the poor neighborhood they came from with many dangers, etc. I felt like he had an agenda which was about money. It made me feel a little uncomfortable because I wasn't even certain what we were going to be doing. He explained that he had to do things to make money and that included sex related things because of his big size. I really listened more than had much to say. He then went on to explain that he and Carmen when they moved to the States did some swinging type activities but it was only with others that were from Brazil. Of course, all of this was a shock concerning Carmen because she seemed so innocent when I had only the recognition of her working for us as a maid. I looked at Manuel and said, well I don't want this to be about money only, I don't mind helping you but this has to always be our secret. Manuel seemed fine with that response. Inwardly, I really knew I had the lust for his big cock and would be willing to pay to see it, play with it, suck it, get fucked by it, whatever. In fact, I felt he deserved it because his was so much bigger and better than mine, it was like a thing to respect and admire. It made sense to me. But, I didn't want to be manipulated either and they both seemed very straight-forward so I felt my conclusions probably were mistaken. However, I did want to protect from that type of situation.

We drove up to their little modest home in a neighborhood that the houses had bars on the windows. Well, this was a far cry from my million dollar home in a gated community. Fortunately, the had a fence on their sandy lot which we were able to close and made me feel like my car would be there when we came out later. Carmen got out of her car and we all walked inside. "Mr. Jim, she said, what me fix for you?" I told her that was unnecessary. She excused herself to go shower off the sand and Manuel and I sat in their living room. Manuel got up and went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of rum with three paper cups. I remember the paper cups thinking it was funny but also understanding they were poor. A few minutes later Carmen emerged wearing a long robe and sat down picking up the cup to drink. I had never seen her before in this more conventional relaxed state. "Mr. Jim, you need to go wash sand off too." Well it was their house so I got up and went into their tiny bathroom. I put my clothes on this little dresser thing and got into the shower. I wasn't even there for a minute when in walked Manuel and smiled telling me Carmen sent him to wash sand off too. I immediately thought, well she had to know what was likely to occur as Manuel removed his shorts and stepped right into the shower with me. We now faced each other with the water running down my head and front. I looked down to see my little penis and his huge one almost touching. The size difference of our cocks being so close facing each other was so amazing. It reaffirmed for me what of course was painfully obvious. He was so much more than me. He suddenly grabbed me in a hug and started to try to kiss me. I pushed back, "No Manuel, I don't do that." He shrugged his shoulders and then reached behind me for a bar of soap and lifted up his big still soft cock and balls and soaped it up and then let the water run to wash off. My pushing him back not to kiss didn't seem to have too much impact, because the next thing he did was reach over and grab my cock and start rubbing it with soap to wash it off as well. Of course I grew hard and he took his cock and smacked it a little again mine smiling and then stepped out of the shower. He took a towel to dry off and when I stepped out he started drying me off as well. It was like he was my attendant. (to be continued)

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Manuel did not put back on any clothes so I didn't either. Instead, we both walked out naked and found Carmen on their bed equally naked. Now of course I had seen Carmen naked at the nude beach, and well, I had my full share of Manuel, but it did feel odd now to see them both in their home in this way. Obviously, we were going to engage in some form of a sexual encounter, although I wasn't sure to what degree or anything else. In other words, I was uncertain what rules there were, what limits, what expectations. Why this not knowing the expecations was profound was my relationship with them both when together had always been the take charge person. Now I was in just about in an opposite passive situation. I just was going to go with the flow as they seemed to have done this before.

Suprisingly, Carmen sort of took charge. She was always this meek servant in a sense as our maid and of course Manuel was our gardener. Now, she was in control and very different than how I would have perceived. She patted each side of where she lay in the middle of her bed so Manuel got on one side and I on the other. Manuel leaned over and started kissing her and Carmen took my hand without a word and placed it on her breast. I began massaging her there and in a minute or so she turned away from me, moved, and got between Manuel's legs and started a blow job. Manuel lifted himself up sliding next to me and while Carmen was blowing him, Manuel held my cock lightly playing with it. I watched Carmen sucking him and was fascinated. She was stretching his huge cock up with her mouth and going really at a fairly rapid speed up and down on it taking a good half in her mouth and I assumed because of his big length going down her throat. I didn't need to even be touched (even though Manuel was) to have my cock become fully erect. Then, while doing this with Manuel, Carmen also reached over with one hand to play with my cock and balls so Manuel had to move his hand away. She then backed off and Manuel got on his knees and she got on her knees as well and continued sucking him while I watched and stroked myself. This went on for a minute or two and then Carmen got off the bed and then back on sliding behind me. She pulled me to sit up so now I was on my knees, with my legs behind me, and she was behind me holding me while rubbing my back and shoulders and neck. Manuel came closer and she reached around to grab his cock, pulled his foreskin so it went over the head making him move foward. She held his cock and moved it that way right to my mouth. She held me with one arm around my side with the other hand rubbing me almost like she was holding nuturing me. I felt embarrassed to be doing this in front of her but she was speaking her language to Manuel is a heated or aggressive tone although I was not sure exactly what she was saying. But, he would listen and then get more aggressive with me with trying to push his cock in deeper or faster into my mouth. Several times she reached over me to jack his cock while I was sucking him. I closed my eyes and it reminded me of a mother feeding her kid a baby bottle. It was weirdly very relaxing and I loved the sensation of holding me while sucking him. A couple times she whispered in my ear, "U love Manuel's big cock, Mr. JIm, u do it good." Manuel said nothing.

Manuel eventually moved away and started sucking on my cock and Carmen pushed me back so I layed face up and she moved her pussy right to my face. I began performing oral on her. Now, with my wife, there is never a taste or odor, but with Carmen there was no odor but a taste that I did not exactly like. It was hard to explain but almost a spice like that made my tongue not exactly burn but sort of mildly. But, I had to give it my all and did the best I could. (Maybe this is a detail I could have left out but wanted to be accurate). Anyway, Manuel slid a condom down my cock and Carmen moved down to sink down on me. She was looking right at me face-to-face and we smiled at one another. She began moving at a very rapid pace but several times pulled up too fast where I would fall out. I figured this happened given she was use to a penis nearly twice my size. She seemed nevertheless to be enjoying herself and she was bouncing on me kind of hard. Actually, it felt just OK, although it did feel that she was very tight. So, the concept of her being stretched out being married to Manuel was not the case as I was thinking when we were fucking. I think it was because she was doing it to fast which made it more work and less enjoyable for me but I didn't show any emotion to that fact. Manuel came to the side and would alternate sticking his cock in her mouth and then mine. Carmen then said something again in an instructional tone which I wasn't sure what that was. She got up off my cock and laid on her bed with her rear facing me, to be in a spoon type position. Not having a long penis, I did enter her but it felt pretty small to be fucking her this way and hardly penetrating her. Manuel then moved right behind me, I heard him put on a condom and started trying to push his cock into me. I held still as he did so, and Carmen with her back to us both, was trying to push down on my cock and Manuel was pushing his cock up into me. It hurt but also I was excited by this situation. Very soon as Carmen continued to try and fuck my cock with not much success in this position, Manuel was equally fucking me quite hard. I was now feeling a ot of pleasure and did my best to pull Carmen as tight to me as I could to at least have some penetration. I was enjoying this for several minutes but I guess Carmen wasn't. She finally pulled away from me and Manuel pulled out of me as well.

Carmen, without saying anything to me pulled my arms to sit back up so this time I was on my hands and knees with my little hard on handing down. Manuel stood up behind me and Carmen said in clear English with a husky sounding voice, different than usual, "Manuel fuck Mr. Jim." He again pushed his cock into me which now there was no difficult and Carmen was watching intently. I felt shame and embarrassment in this dog like position and her watching but it was happening and I just went with it. Carmen reached underneath and jacked my cock, and started blowing in my ear, and nibbling saying Mr. Jim u cum as she continued to jerk me off. Her hands, his cock, it was too much and I began shoting a big load and hearing myself moan. In less than a minute, Manuel pulled out, ripped of the condom and then like a man in heat, got behind Carmen standing with his big cock pressed down and slid into her balls deep. She let out a loud moan as well and then he started fucking her like a mad man, fast, hard, and I could see that huge cock going in and out much faster and different than how he had been with my wife. Carmen starting talking in her language and then kept on saying what sounded like "Oy, Oy, Oy," as he was fucking her and I thought laughing to myself is she Jewish? However, I also felt inadequate as she was making pleasure noises, sounds, etc. where with me she had made no noise or pleasure sounds at all. His penis was obviously not only so much bigger than mine, but just as with my wife, he was producing sensations guys my size can't. However, given she was used to his big cock, she was able to handle it easily unlike my wife and in some ways that even made it worse for me realizing I could never satisfy her or any woman used to a cock like Manuel's in comparison. There was zero doubt with this observation that he could fuck her way better or any woman than I could. He then finally made a loud guttural sound and they both let out a loud cry as he came. He then did something that really in all intents and purposes put me in my place. He pulled out of her with his cock somewhat softer but of course still horse hung, came right over to me where I had been laying on the bed watching them and stuck his cock into my mouth. I had to suck off their combined juices and in this position clearly he was the dominant man. I saw her watching intently with a slight smile. What was she thinking I kept wondering seeing my like this submissive to Manuel. Finally as I could feel his penis relaxing to a complete flacid state he removed himself and went flat on his back and Carmen leaned over and gave him a big kiss. We laid still silently for several minutes and then Carmen got up and went into the bathroom. "U like", Manuel asked? Yes, and I just gazed at that big cock of his. He saw that and got a big smile. When Carmen came out, we both got up and started dressing. I felt like I should leave and we all hugged and I left.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Over the next few weeks when Manuel and Carmen were working there was a familiarity in behavior with me. Carmen talked more and Manuel was now coming into the house sometimes without asking. Maybe I had changed as well, with lines between us blurred. There was no sex talk but more conversations. Maybe it was me being less superior or demanding an employer. It was hard to act that way with Manuel when we both knew he was way built superior to me no matter his status.

What was disappointing was my wife. I had hoped the experience she and I had with Manuel would stimulate our sex life. However, things returned back to normal and then gradually declined to be worse. My greatest disappointment was that she knew I was turned on by seeing Manuel’s big cock fuck her but she would not talk about it. I would want her to tell me again how my cock compared in sensations with Manuel’s and she would refuse and shut me down. My last attempt she simply said, “I don’t want to talk or discuss it.” I left the room angry and frustrated. It also made me feel vulnerable because I had opened up a secret turn-on. Her refusals felt like criticism. Our relations slid downhill opposite of what I had hoped. For weeks I didn’t even attempt to have sex with her.

I was scheduled to go to a meeting in another State. On the morning that I was to leave, my wife dropped me off at the airport. However, once inside the airport there were flight delays because of severe weather. I waited in the airport to see if there were other routes. 3 hours later, I learned the meeting was going to be rescheduled. I called my wife to see if she could pick me up. There was no answer. I used Uber to go home.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I walked into the house and no one was around. I heard as I got closer to my bedroom crying. It was my wife. I silently stepped closer. Our bedroom is L shaped so the entrance is not immediately visible. As I entered, I realized it wasn't crying but moans. I peered around the corner and I will never forget the shock of what I saw. It was like a knife, betrayal; well for lack of a better word again it was shock. Carmen was dressed in her uniform holding my wife’s hand and also petting her hair, and Manuel was completely naked on top of my naked wife fucking her, well perhaps better said, pounding her like a porn star or superman. My wife was on her back, her eyes closed, holding her right hand up with Carmen holding it as she cried and moaned in total ecstasy. I could see Manuel’s immense penis pulling almost all the way out at least a good 8” with still cock inside her and then forcefully smacking right back into her with his big balls slapping against her ass. He was pushing as hard as he could and my wife at times would almost scream but with pleasure and saying “yes, harder, or simply sighing.” Manuel was a man possessed and Carmen was by her way softly encouraging my wife to enjoy Manuel. My wife then let out a scream and shook with a massive orgasm which only encouraged Manuel to fuck her even harder if that was possible. He soon after that also started making an odd sound and just held his penis deep inside her as you could tell he was cuming. It was only after that, when he slid his penis slowly out did Carmen look to her back and see me. “Oh,” she let out a loud exclamation and everyone turned to look at me. Manuel turned over to his side and his cock was so long that it lay across the bed from his body. There was now dead silence for maybe 15 seconds. Manuel got up and I could see that huge penis hanging down and he grabbed some shorts slipping them on quickly. I said, “I need you both to leave, I want to talk with my wife.” They scurried out and my wife pulled up the sheets remaining in bed looking scared. I was hurt, sad, angry, but I also had a raging hard-on. It was an inner conflict. I clearly had been betrayed, but equally turned on by what I had witnessed. It was complete confusion on my part.

I started to approach my wife and she said, “Let me explain.” I said, “Don’t say anything.” I pulled down the sheet, pulled down my pants, and instantly got on top of her and began fucking her with a degree of sexual energy I hadn’t felt with her since that 3-sum with Manuel. I tried to pound her like Manuel which of course was not very good and my wife just stared at me. She was really wet and I hardly felt much but was so excited it didn’t matter. I probably didn’t last 40 seconds. Once I came, I pulled out and got next to her. “Why,” I asked. “You know that I would be willing and wanted to do this again with Manuel and yet not only did you refuse but you never wanted to talk about it?” However, before I could say more, Manuel and Carmen entered the room and said they wanted to apologize to me and were sorry. They wanted to explain too. I told them it was OK, but let me talk with my wife first. They again said they were sorry and walked back out.

My wife said, “Let me explain.” “Actually, this is your fault!” “You talked me into having sex with Manuel and I didn’t want to do it, remember? But, I never felt anything like it in my entire life. His big cock reaches something deep inside and I can’t exactly explain it, but it is so satisfying unlike anyone I have ever been with. I felt ashamed for my thoughts, I mean he is our gardener, yet I would fantasize about having sex with him. I did that when we were having sex and I didn’t like that thinking on my part so I didn’t want to talk about it with you. The whole thing makes no sense. Carmen heard me crying a while ago and I was sad about you and me. We are not getting along. I do love you, but I am full of emotions. Carmen came in and I told her about the 3-sum we had with Manuel expecting her to get angry and quit which maybe deep down I was hoping that would have them both leave and resolve all of this. Instead, Carmen told me all about what you did with them. Are you gay? Is that what is going on? You let Manuel do those things to you?” Now, I felt really embarrassed and didn’t know what to say. My wife continued; “Carmen told me that Manuel had told her about having sex with me and you. She said Manuel had both men and women who would meet him because of his big penis and she was proud of him. She said Manuel said that he enjoyed how he had pleased me and she would be fine if he would take care and make me feel good and not sad. I know I should have resisted but I was so much in desire I told her to get him. He insisted that Carmen stay but that she would just support me. I wasn’t sure but Carmen was so sweet to me and encouraging me to enjoy Manuel that I didn’t resist. Carmen told me about having sex with you and that she knows you are small and that it can feel nice but not like Manuel. She understood me. Manuel reminded me that his opinion was that I was built for a big cock like his and he said not every woman is. He told me he simply wanted to make me feel good and we got started. I never thought you would be back home like this, what happened? I never wanted to hurt you.”

I sat next to my wife processing all that she was sharing. It was correct that I had started this process and in some ways I asked for this. I knew deep down that I couldn’t compete sexually with a big cock like Manuel had especially since he was good with using it. I mean how could I be real angry since I had cheated on my wife and not just with Carmen but Manuel with just me too. I decided that I should just be candid as my wife was being with me. “Honey, I don’t think I am gay, I mean I love having sex with you and women. But, Manuel’s penis is a turn on so I guess there is something within me in that direction. I have never been happy with my size and envy him wishing I had a big cock like he does. So, that does turn me on and I like seeing it too and seeing him in action. Yes, I let him fuck me twice and I can’t exactly explain to you why except that it felt like because he is so much bigger than me, it made sense. Plus, I saw how you enjoyed him once you got into it, and it pretty much confirmed for me that a penis like his can satisfy much better. It only made me more envious and sexually turned on by him. It also really turned me on to see how you and the time with Carmen that you guys responded to his big penis. I guess I like hearing about it and being compared. I can’t help it either.”

As I was explaining and we were talking about all of this, something else occurred that I hadn’t experienced in many years. I got another raging hard-on which never had happened so quickly after having climaxed only 10-15 minutes before. My wife saw this and gave me a deep emotional kiss. I told her, “Compare me, it turns me on.” She put her head on my stomach and held my cock up looking at it. “You sure?” “YES,” I responded, I love it. “Well it’s small, maybe average I don’t know but not very long. It really looks small of course after just seeing or experiencing Manuel’s. I think he is twice this, don’t you?” I was leaking pre-cum another unusual response as she talked about my cock. I typically didn’t have that happen and again especially so soon after having just fucked before. My wife could see how excited I was. I think she was getting equally excited. “You really like this, don’t you?” Yes, I said, tell me more. Instead of saying anything my wife moved around and got on top of me and slid down on my cock. “Honey, you do feel small now after so soon after Manuel, it can’t reach my spot, his just feels so much better, are you OK with me being honest like this?” Go on I said as I started fucking her harder. “A real big penis like his just fills you up so much that when fucking you think of nothing else. It just is very intense and I never experienced having an orgasm just from a penis fucking me until him. It sort of hurts to begin with but the stretching is such a wonderful feeling it is so hard to explain. You just feel dominated. I also liked the feeling of his big balls slapping against me, I mean he is just so much bigger than you down there in all ways and size matters, it just does. He said I was built for a big cock, remember. He was right.” All of her talk was having a profound effect on me. Whatever anger or hurt I had was gone and in fact I never felt as close to my wife as I did at this very moment. I said, “Kiss me” which she did. She said, “You will never satisfy me with your little cock the way Manuel does with his big one.” That was enough and I came in such a way that I moaned so loud hugging her tight. Once we were done, she slid off but we continued to kiss and caress one another like we were young and had just started dating. “I love you so much,” I said. “Me too,” she responded.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife and I currently have returned to a routine and normal life including the average once a week sex like most long-term married couples. However, my wife now is more willing to indulge telling me about Manuel's big dick, or how a big dick in general feels better than mine as we are fucking. She knows it turns me on and she cooperates. However, Manuel is no longer our Gardener. He started a Landscape business and I provided some finacial support to help him get started. Carmen soon left as well as his business took off. We may decide to get with them, but Carmen is really not into me sexually from what my wife shared and I can understand why. She is use to a much bigger cock and other than being her former employer I certainly couldn't please her the way Manuel could. My wife is open to our meeting Manuel, but he will have to contact us about it and hasn't so far. However, we are planning a vacation to a well known resort and my wife is open to our seeking through an adult site to meet up with another guy with a big dick. I have been corresponding with 3 different guys and one hopefully will work out. I understand my place in the world. I may be a big shot executive, but when the clothes come off, there are big shots in other ways much superior to me. A Gardener taught me my place and put me to shame in the penis department. But, it also provided me some great sexual experiences.