Garett Nolan (tiktok)

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHAT OMG JFJDBDHDUDBXJDBD

What an unexpected collab.. Gianpaolo has decent content so I'm interested to see what Garrett does. There's no way he's gonna just stand there fully clothed while Gianpaolo does all the work
what type of content does this gianpaolo make and could one expect them to interact with each other?
because if sexual content is gonna come from garett with another guy i honestly am only expecting it to be them sitting or standing somewhat next to each other while jerking off and hardly acknowledging the other is there

Reactions: JjWilllll

Mega89

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
what type of content does this gianpaolo make and could one expect them to interact with each other?
because if sexual content is gonna come from garett with another guy i honestly am only expecting it to be them sitting or standing somewhat next to each other while jerking off and hardly acknowledging the other is there

Attachments

Jamesmc4297

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something tells me that it's just gonna be some kind of workout thing, and that Garrett has a guy who doesn't mind being naked involved in order to get our hopes up, just to end up disappointed :/ I'd love to be wrong and this be Garrett's penis debut