Gary Cooper, Hung?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NOPE, IT’S NOT “THE GAY CABALLERO” – IT’S GARY COOPER!

How mesmerizing is this early photo of Gary Cooper from the 1930 movie “The Texan?” The lanky Montana born actor was done up to play the Hispanic leading character called Enrique who was described as “a terror to men and a torment to women.” We’re not accustomed to seeing Gary in eye makeup and tight pants, looking like a “Gay Caballero.” Stylists weren’t as sophisticated in those days…. Photo via Stephen Saban at The WOW Report

Janet Charlton's Hollywood

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/images/2013/08/tumblr_mrv26g20ajcoopcut.jpg

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uh...nothing about that looks even remotely like GC...

uh..that looks so much like coop. it is him

It's difficult to tell with old photos like those. The original itself wasn't likely in the best condition and then it was copied/reproduced over and over, degrading the image even more. The face *somewhat* looks like Cooper but there seems to be something off with the body.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember Gary Cooper very well. He was one of Hollywood's biggest stars from the 1930's to the early 1960's. I believe that his best decade was the thirties up to WWII. He had a couple of blockbuster hits in the early 1950's. Errol Flynn is known for fucking everthing in sight and Gary Cooper had a wholesome image. He fucked everything in sight too. Fascinating.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember Gary Cooper very well. He was one of Hollywood's biggest stars from the 1930's to the early 1960's. I believe that his best decade was the thirties up to WWII. He had a couple of blockbuster hits in the early 1950's. Errol Flynn is known for fucking everthing in sight and Gary Cooper had a wholesome image. He fucked everything in sight too. Fascinating.

Errol Flynn liked to fuck everything in sight particularly if they were underage girls. That got him in trouble a couple of times and ultimately was part of what ended his career.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coop's size is legendary but I'm always surprised that there aren't more photos of him showing off a visible bulge or vpl, either on film, in studio stills or candid photos. My uncle who worked in Hollywood from the early days through the golden age said that Cooper wasn't shy about his size (he wasn't a flasher of course, but it was difficult to hide).

was reported to havea large one by many women in his day. when he was a young star he hung out with the gay crowd. There ar some crtoch shots in High noon which may or may not prove the point. Any help
image.gif

Attachments

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ingrid Bergman wanted desperately to work with Coop; but another actress had already been cast. Ingrid pleaded with the casting director for the role. Finally the casting director said to her, "You do realize you will have to chop off all of your hair for that role don't you?" Ingrid replied, "For that role I'd be willing to chop off my head!' She got the part and Cooper. btw~ His hands are the size of her whole face! ;)
51ZHGXDA1YL.jpg

Reactions: Richie4you

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight