Gary Lucy (Luke Morgan) of Hollyoaks

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read that he did a powerful scene in the British Soap Hollyoaks. In their late night special edition entitled 'Beyond Boundaries', his character is raped by a class mate. Does anyone have links to this episode as I would like to see it. On another note, he has a really cute ass. I've seen a picture of that on the net. Any help would be appreciated.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw that! It was about 3 years ago. He got chased in a car by 3 yobbo's. They caught him. One of them raped him over the bonnet. It was quite graphic. You then saw him breaking down in the showers crying - naked, of course. It was very controversial. Gary was also naked in Footballers wives - very hot shower scene. He's damn hot for sure. Wasn't there also a sex tape scandal with him? So so much for you to get your grubby little hands on...!

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never heard of a sex tape scandal, but these days, that isn't so surprising. Anyone have links to that (if it does exist)? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Footballers Wives is on one of the cable channels in Buenos Aires and I remember that scene from which GARY.jpg was snapped. Sadly, I couldn't keep up with wasting my time on the series because (as a die hard homo) the "drama" focussed primarily upon the wives. Too much of a commitment of time just for the occasional frontal male nudity shot. Still, thanks for posting, Mr. XCUZE. (Jeeze, that actor is so WHITE! He needs a few days at the beach.)

BoyLover1991

Sexy Member
Media
Can someone find the video for the rape scene on either Youtube or Dailymotion. RapidShare doesnt work for me.

If it cant be found, the caps for the scene would be nice.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that was the rape scene. Although in the the clip the rape was cut.
I remember seeing it at the time. You can tell where the cut is, just before the final shower scene.
He's got a great arse hasn't he.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always one of my favourite TV boys. I heart him.

The shower shot is real, but the full frontal shot above is completely fake.

The rape scene in Hollyoaks was a lot more than 3 years ago - it was in 2000. Very controversial and difficult work, and trying to sexualise it is entirely contrary to the point.