Gas Station Monsters (size Worship, Bbc)

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The black guy at the local campus gas station is real. The rest of this is a dream that I had.

I awoke from this dream confused. Would I really do something like this? Then I wondered if my car needed gas.

--

I was on fumes, driving on the west side of town near campus. I pulled in and up to the pump...I was the only car there. A great big black guy came gliding over to my window. "Fill it with regular please" I said as I handed him my card.

A minute later he was back. "It don't like your card" he said as he handed it back to me.

"What the hell? Huh. Well, try this one" It was my debit card, I knew there were 1000's in there.

Ten seconds later "Don't like that one either" he said. I got out and watched as he tried every one of the 6 cards in my wallet. Failed. Fuck. I had zero cash in my pocket. "Is there an ATM near?"

"If our pumps don't like your card, no ATM gonna like 'em either". Good point. Fuck...how was I gonna get home? No gas, no money. Dammit!

"There's another way" he said. "Follow me". I figured there might be a different machine or terminal in the gas station. Or maybe they had an old card imprinter and we could make this happen. I followed him down a narrow hall and into a back room. It was dark except for sun light that beamed in through a skylight. There were boxes of oil stacked and steel barrels of something against the wall.

He stopped, fumbled with something then turned around to face me. His pants were open and the thickest fuck-hose I've ever seen hung there soft...great big helmet on it...heavy, low hanging balls dangling there.

"Take care a this and I'll put 10 gallons in your car" he said with a blank look on his face.

Holy fuck. The door was wide open behind me. Nothing making me do anything...I could have turned and walked right out. Instead, I stood staring at it, fascinated. Like in the locker room - except here it was ok to stare. It was fucking amazing, too. HUGE! Something so large...big heavy fuckin' dick. Getting a closer look just seemed like something I should do. I took two steps forward, dropped to my knees and stared close-up.

"Wow, holy fuck" I said. He wagged it at me and I reached out and grasped the fat shaft in my right hand. It was hot and surged larger. Both my hands wrapped around the shaft now and there was plenty sticking out. The giant head was now only an inch or so from my mouth. I opened and wrapped my lips around that big hot fucking helmet, closing my mouth behind the big flared crown of his head. Incredibly turned on, I held it in my mouth, stroked his still hardening shaft with my left hand and fumbled my weenie out with my right. I moved my head so that the crown of that mammoth head popped in and out of my mouth, over and over. I was stroking myself and he was now rock hard. Pulsing...throbbing. He had to be 9" long and it was literally as thick as my wrist. I had slobbered all over things and he was huffing and puffing. I couldn't get the head down my throat...way too fucking thick. In just a few minutes, I was ready to blow and I shot my little puddle on the floor. He groaned and began launching his thick load against the back of my throat. Blast after blast, must have been a dozen spurts total.

As I stood up, I was suddenly embarrassed as he looked down at the little dripping weenie I was tucking back into my pants.

He smiled. "Clean up that little jizz puddle...slip hazard" he said.

Just as I zipped up, a big tall black dude walked in. "My turn?" he asked.

"He's all yours" the first guy said as he left the room.

The new guy hooked his thumb in his sweats and pulled down the waistband. Out popped an even longer, skinny, cut snake with a pink head just slightly bigger than the shiny, slender, jet black shaft. It wasn't all the way hard yet...it looked firm but pliable still. I got back on my knees and worked on the first 4" of his shaft. I pulled my now re-hardening weenie out and started stroking it again.

Then I decided to go for it...I pushed that head down and around the corner...he slid down my throat...all 10", his nuts right against my chin and he groaned really loud. I could feel his cock head sliding down near my stomach and I had to come up for air. About 6 times like that and I convulsed and dribbled another load on the floor. I could tell he was close, he groaned every time he went to full depth. He then took my head gently with both hands and fucked my throat like a pussy...with one last push all the way down and he held it there as he fired jet after jet of thick jizz directly into my stomach. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted in time with his blasts. I needed to breathe...he withdrew his long, wet, softening shaft and it flopped down leaving a trail of my drool. He grabbed it and stroked it out to its full tremendous length a few times before dropping it and letting it swing. He pulled up the waistband of his sweats giving him a big banana bulge in front and he walked out of the room.

Pretty clever scam those guys have going. It turns out they put a disable code in the pump that takes communications off-line and no cards will work in it. Anytime a hot college chick or a handsome white boy come in, they try their luck getting head in the back room for "payment". I bet those guys have had half the campus draining their balls!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for sharing this story.

Some years ago I posted about an experience I had many years before that. Short version...I was driving back from Houston to my home in the Dallas area...on I45.

Along the way I really had to go to the men's room, so I kept hoping to see a big rest stop or something....did not...so I pulled off an exit for a county farm to market (FM as we call them in Texas) round that had a small gas station there.

The gas station was old...not a chain...only a few pumps...but just a few yards off the interstate along the access road. The bathrooms were not inside but on the side of the building and not locked...I discovered the mens bathroom door lock was broken...so no way to close it. Only a sink, and a toilet.

I am standing there, just having dropped my pants and unwrapped myself and hanging down over to start to pee when the door opens and another guy comes in, drops his pants quickly, no underwear, and walks up to the toilet beside me holding his enormous flaccid cock with both hands and pushed in beside me...looks at my face and my surprise on his pushing in like that... and says something about he really has to go and "we're both men here" and something about "bet you've never seen one this big before"...then he looks down and for the first time see's mine...the exclaims "FUCK!!!" then he starts talking about he has never seen one bigger than his own before...just starts rambling about his and mine.

Tells me he lives near by and often used the broken bathroom door to just walk in and show another guy his and hope the guy tells his wife so that he can meet a couple...says he has never seen bigger than his own. I was traveling alone...he thought I might have a wife or something in the ladies room...he told me he had a wife at home who loved watching him fuck other women and also loved his giant hose.

Gosh...this was a long time ago...LOL....never know what can happen at a public toilet...LOL.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Some years ago I posted about an experience I had many years before that. Short version...I was driving back from Houston to my home in the Dallas area...on I45.

Along the way I really had to go to the men's room, so I kept hoping to see a big rest stop or something....did not...so I pulled off an exit for a county farm to market (FM as we call them in Texas) round that had a small gas station there.

The gas station was old...not a chain...only a few pumps...but just a few yards off the interstate along the access road. The bathrooms were not inside but on the side of the building and not locked...I discovered the mens bathroom door lock was broken...so no way to close it. Only a sink, and a toilet.

I am standing there, just having dropped my pants and unwrapped myself and hanging down over to start to pee when the door opens and another guy comes in, drops his pants quickly, no underwear, and walks up to the toilet beside me holding his enormous flaccid cock with both hands and pushed in beside me...looks at my face and my surprise on his pushing in like that... and says something about he really has to go and "we're both men here" and something about "bet you've never seen one this big before"...then he looks down and for the first time see's mine...the exclaims "FUCK!!!" then he starts talking about he has never seen one bigger than his own before...just starts rambling about his and mine.

Tells me he lives near by and often used the broken bathroom door to just walk in and show another guy his and hope the guy tells his wife so that he can meet a couple...says he has never seen bigger than his own. I was traveling alone...he thought I might have a wife or something in the ladies room...he told me he had a wife at home who loved watching him fuck other women and also loved his giant hose.

Gosh...this was a long time ago...LOL....never know what can happen at a public toilet...LOL.

...and thanks for sharing your story! I enjoyed your profile info too. I'd love to see pics of your giant hose!

My earliest memory of big cock exposure was when I was about 10 years old. I was using the mens room at the stock car races. It was a big inclined trough along the wall with a slightly open faucet at one end and a drain at the other. I was standing there mid-piss when a guy came up and lined up beside me. He yarded out an incredibly long, cut cock with a huge flared head on it. It was GIANT! Before that, I had never given any thought to how big my weenie would be someday but I remember thinking about how mine was going to be HUGE just like that. I stood there staring at his giant soft dick, watching him piss a horse sized stream while holding my little boy weenie. From that point forward, in my mind that was the standard of what a grown man dick looked like. In the following years I always expected a growth spurt to come on...puberty would make it grow large. Any minute now, my dick is going to look like that. I used to pull on it trying to make it longer. In fact, I was vaselined up tugging on it hand-over-hand trying to stretch it the first time I ejaculated. I had no idea that would happen or what it was! It did grow a little larger, but not a lot. The high-school locker room soon exposed all the horse-hungs and the pin-dicks. I always wanted my dick to look like that one in the men's room but it never happened for me.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I wonder if his wife had a meet with you too.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TUNEUP! I rewrote the story and added my wife into the action. Like this better than the original? Let me know!

I was on fumes, driving on the west side of town near campus. I pulled in and up to the pump...I was the only car there. A great big, stalky black guy came gliding over to my window. "Fill it with regular please" I said as I handed him my card.

A minute later he was back. "It don't like your card" he said as he handed it back to me.

"What the hell? Huh. Well, try this one" It was my debit card, I knew there were 1000's in there.

Ten seconds later "Don't like that one either" he said. I got out and watched as he tried every one of the 6 cards in my wallet. Failed. Fuck. I had zero cash in my pocket. "Is there an ATM near?"

"If our pumps don't like your card, no ATM gonna like 'em either". Good point. Fuck...how was I gonna get home? No gas, no money. Dammit!

While he tried all my cards again, I gave wife a call. I knew she was in town too, shopping on her own. I hoped she might be nearby with some cash or a card that would work. She said she was at least 20 minutes or more out. "Alright, I'll be here. Letcha know if the situation changes" I told her.

"There's another way" he said. "Follow me". I figured there might be a different machine or terminal in the gas station. Or maybe they had an old card imprinter and we could make this happen. I followed him down a narrow hall and into a back room. It was dark except for sun light that beamed in through a skylight. There were boxes of oil stacked and steel barrels of something against the wall.

He stopped, fumbled with something then turned around to face me. His pants were open and the thickest fuck-hose I've ever seen hung there soft...great big helmet on it...heavy, low hanging balls dangling there.

"Take care a this and I'll put 10 gallons in your car" he said with a blank look on his face.

Holy fuck. The door was wide open behind me. Nothing making me do anything...I could have turned and walked right out. Instead, I stood staring at it, fascinated. Like in the locker room - except here it was ok to stare. It was fucking amazing, too. HUGE! Something so large...big heavy fuckin' dick. Getting a closer look just seemed like something I should do. I took two steps forward, dropped to my knees and grasped the fat shaft in my right hand. It was hot and surged larger. Both my hands wrapped around the shaft now and there was plenty sticking out still. The giant head was now only an inch or so from my mouth. I opened and wrapped my lips around that big hot fucking helmet, closing my mouth behind the big flared crown of his head. Incredibly turned on, I held it in my mouth, stroked his still hardening shaft with my left hand and fumbled my weenie out with my right. I moved my head so that the crown of that mammoth head popped in and out of my mouth, over and over. I was stroking myself and he was now rock hard. Pulsing...throbbing. He had to be 9" long and it was literally as thick as my wrist. I had slobbered all over things and he was huffing and puffing. I couldn't get the head down my throat...way too fucking thick. In just a few minutes, I was ready to blow and I shot my little puddle on the floor. He groaned and began launching his thick load against the back of my throat. Blast after blast, must have been a dozen spurts total.

As I stood up, I was suddenly embarrassed as he looked down at the little dripping weenie I was tucking back into my pants. He smiled. "Clean up that little jizz puddle...slip hazard" he said.

Just as I zipped up, a big tall black dude walked in. "My turn?" he asked.

"He's all yours" the first guy said as he left the room.

The new guy hooked his thumb in his sweats and pulled down the waistband. Out popped an even longer, skinny, cut snake of a cock with a pink head just slightly bigger than the shiny, slender, jet black shaft. It wasn't all the way hard yet...it looked firm but pliable still. I got back on my knees and worked on the first 4" of his shaft. I pulled my now rehardening weenie out and started stroking it again. Then I decided to go for it...I pushed that head down and around the corner...he slid down my throat...all 10", his nuts right against my chin and he groaned really loud. I could feel his cock head sliding down near my stomach and I had to come up for air. About 6 times like that and I convulsed and dribbled another load on the floor. I could tell he was close, he groaned every time he went to full depth. He then took my head gently with both hands and fucked my throat like a pussy...with one last push all the way down and he held it there as he fired jet after jet of thick jizz directly into my stomach. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted in time with his blasts. I needed to breathe...he withdrew his long, wet, softening shaft and it flopped down leaving a trail of my drool. He grabbed it and stroked it out to its full tremendous length a few times before dropping it and letting it swing. He pulled up the waistband of his sweats giving him a big banana bulge in front.

It was then it occurred to me that this was a scam they played on me...and probably countless others. All they had to do was disable the networking and take communications off-line and no cards will work in the pumps. Anytime a hot college chick or a handsome white boy come in, they'd try their luck getting some back room "payment". I bet those guys had half the campus draining their balls!

I stood and wiped myself off, got my pants back up and Mr. Snake Dick and I walked out into the narrow hallway. I heard talking out front...a familiar female voice and suddenly realized my wife had arrived. I forgot all about calling her to tell her I had already 'arranged payment'. Long Dick and I walked out into the office and Mr. Fat Shaft was talking her up.

"Getting the full tour of the place?" she asked, seeing me and having no idea what had just occurred in the back room.

"Yes, I got the complete tour alright!" I answered. Both those guys were grinning big.

"Your wife here to help with payment?" Fat Shaft asked winking at me.

I knew my wife, being the size queen that she is would love to handle these two fine cocks for herself. I decided to see if the same ploy would work on her...what would she do?

I looked at Fat Shaft and smiled "Give her the same tour you just gave me. I know she'll find it...interesting."

"Do tell, do tell" he said. "Right this way, Ma'am" he said and headed down the hallway with her following close behind. She was probably expecting to see the inner workings of a gas station or something.

"Yo wife like big dick?" asked Snake Dick.

"Oh yea, she's gonna flip I think. Let's give 'em a few minutes".

I figured in about 3 minutes time, she'd either be running out of the room or she'd have that giant dick in her mouth trying to swallow it like I did.

After several minutes that felt like an eternity, I nodded to him "Let's head back and see what's up."

We looked around the corner into the room and there was my wife on her knees right where I'd just been, both her little hands on his incredible girth, his giant head in her mouth. "Mmmmmm....<slurp, slurp> Mmmmmm" were the noises she was making. She became aware we were watching and let his beast fall from her mouth.

"I've never seen a cock so THICK!" she said, still pumping him with both hands.

"You should see this guy!" I said nodding at Mr. Long Dick. That was his cue...he pulled his sweats down with this thumb like before and out sprung his long ass shaft, dangling out at 45 degrees only semi-hard.

"Holy fuck, that must be a foot long!" she said laughing as she put the fat head back in her mouth. Her right hand reached out for the long shaft and she stroked up and down it's entire length a few times, stopping at the crown of his head to tug gently, his big sack swinging back and forth as she yanked.

She used the long dick as a handle to steady herself as she stood up "I think we need to get better situated here!"

She pulled her top off and her big tits fell free. She kicked off her shoes and shucked off her shorts and panties. She has shoulder length, mousy brown hair, 5' 8", great legs. Her body is tanned golden brown except inside her bikini lines. I love that she maintains a sharp, crisp tan line. Her closely trimmed landing strip in the pale white triangle and pink pouty cunt lips always get me revved up. She's damn hot for 50.

Those guys watched my wife strip down, big shit eating grins on their faces. I was rock hard and stepped out of my shorts again, ready to at least beat off to the spectacle of my wife hosting both the longest and fattest cocks either of us had ever seen for real. Both the guys left their shirts on but were bare from the waist down, cocks-a-bobbing and throbbing. Wife has taken 6 inches of our giant 'BAM' girth toy before at home. She's also handled a long slender 10" toy completely. I knew she'd love some REAL big rock for a change and she was going to take these guys no problem I was betting.

She sat up on some boxes of motor oil, spread her legs and laid back "I want that fat one first!" she said her pussy glistening. He stepped up and rubbed his spit covered head against her slit and pushed in. "FUCK!" she said loudly. "So fucking HUGE! Oh my God honey, this big dick is going to stretch my pussy all out of shape for you!" Yes, I was betting she wouldn't feel my weenie at all for a while...and only if she wasn't returning for gas here weekly.

She reached out her hand for the long one and she stroked him while Fatty shoved his meat to full depth in her hot box. She had the sexiest look on her face I have ever seen...she was loving this. Probably 10 minutes of pumping later, Mr. Fats groaned and cut loose in her. He backed out and the Long Dude stepped up. He slapped his jet black dick down on her stark white pubic triangle, his long meat reached clear to her belly button. "Fuck that looks good, doesn't it honey?" she asked. I just nodded and smiled and kept stroking myself. Fats sat back with me to watch his buddy long dick my wife.

After the flogging she'd just taken, Skinny's dick slid right inside her with just a wet noise and a groan. He pushed more and more into her until he was just past where Fatty had been and he was meeting with some resistance in her. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a low moan. "Fuuuuuuuck, he's in my stomach! I think that's...new territory!" she said in a husky voice. I was rock hard and noticed Fats' huge meat was firm again and he was stroking it..."Let me" I said. I took his big cock shaft in my left hand and stroked my weenie with my right...again...for the third time in an hour and a half or so. We were both watching my wife take that long dong, both of us planning to cum one more time.

A couple of inches was all that was left and he was working them into her. Finally, "Oh God, he's all the way inside me! Fuck....fuck....fuuuu....I'm cumming!" she huffed as she shook and quivered, eyes tightly closed. "Munna cum!" said Skinny as he buried his long fuck-pipe in my wife to his nuts and pumped her full of seed so deep, we were never gonna find it. I came again just as he pulled his gooey dick out of her, dripping a mixture of pussy juice and semen on the floor. Fats moaned and a few squirts shot out of my hand...that was all he had left in those big nuts of his.

"Clean up on aisle nine!" she said with a giggle holding her legs as wide as she could, her pussy all stretched open and gaping wide while all the juice slowly ran out of her.

I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her thighs while I buried my face in her snatch, licking and sucking like I never had before. She was groaning and quickly came again on my tongue. Those two guys watched us go at it as they got dressed. When we'd finished up and were headed out, my wife told them that we'd like to have them over for a barbecue some time soon. "You guys bring the meat!" she said jokingly. Once home, she told me she'd arrange everything with them for another length/Girth-fest and ask if maybe they have a couple of friends to bring along. I'm looking forward to it!