Gas trickle.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Are gas prices ticking down in your area, too? Here, they've gone down over 20 cents in just over a week. My usual stop on the way to work has it at $3.66/gal now. This is the longest I've seen it go down and stay down in as long as I can clearly recall.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck ya, $120 a barrel it better be comin down, price of oil has dropped something like 20 days in a row now

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been keeping track, is $120 lower than what's become the norm?

Well it's been hovering between $130 and $145 recently. Let's just hope it's starting to balance out, although I'm betting it will hit $140 a barrel again by mid-Sept.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oil is down to $117 a barrel. Gas prices will come down more than we have seen in the last few weeks simply by the demand for it being less.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys... It's like this analogy.

Imagine a Road cone shoved deep in your ass...and slowly being taken out. You are still getting screwed hardcore by the gas companies...just not as bad at the moment till they shove it back in base deep and slowly lower it again.

Sad thing is...people with the larger suv's , sports cars and such are hurting hardcore. Lots of car lots wont even take these cars as trade in because they cannot sell them and are overstocked with what they did take as trades.

OH!!! I just read the new Camaro is being released with possibly a 4 cylinder engine too... I mean..thats like taking a horse to a stud farm and cutting its balls off when you get there!!! soo sad...

rambling over...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's down to $3.72 for regular and $4.05 for super in my neck of the woods. I suppose that's okay. :rolleyes: I might stop griping when it gets back down to $2.00 a gallon for regular. Yes, I know it's a pipe dream but hey, what else have I got?:tongue:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They told us where they were going to price it. They hammered us hard with that over the summer. Now comes the annual drive to save "Retail Christmas", and that'll entail lower prices as incentives for travel over the last quarter of the year. It just won't be as low as what it's been holiday seasons past. Recent years, highs for gas was $ 3/gallon here for me, the holidays, it would drop to $ 2.35/gallon or so. This year they pushed highs for what I paid around $ 4.25/gallon, I suspect over the holidays later this year to be around $ 3.50 or so.

From those I've talked with (and this is in the last few days), when the first tank @ $ 3.87/gallon went into our cars, so many of us felt like that was such a bargain/relief. The last tank before the $ 3.87/gallon tankful was 20 gallons at $ 4.07/gallon.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
down? at this point does it even matter haha
but yea its been dropping slowly around here too, i paid 3.75 for regular lastnight, untill its $2 or less, dont talk about it please!
funny to even say that actually, $2 for a gallon of gas used to be ludicrous , now we only hope to pay $2... sad