1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Gas

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by JacKHeaD32, Mar 23, 2010.

1. JacKHeaD32

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anybody else think a chick with a big booty farting really loud (Either anal or vaginal) is sexy? Also any chick that is sexy to you belching really loud? I happen to love both of these things.

2. big_gp35

big_gp35 Experimental Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with it, if that's your thing. I personally find either of them a big turnoff. I know they are normal, but when someone does it even thought they could have walked off and done it properly is gross.

I know people who don't mind sitting in the bathroom and talking to their spouse, lover, friend, etc while taking a crap. Personally, I like my quiet time, and they should enjoy theirs too. LOL

Not sayin...........but just sayin ya know? LOL

3. galaxus

galaxus Experimental Member

Queefing isn't so bad. Farting is a HORRIBLE TURN OFF!!

4. dolfette

dolfette Sexy Member

and how is this a women's issue?

5. lopo2000

lopo2000 Sexy Member

I have a beautiful friend, hot indeed, even I'm gay, and she likes to burp sooooooo loud. Really loud that it could beat those who have contested for Guinness Record. Apparently, her reason is to make men to stay away from her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice