Gastric Bypass

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a "Friend" who is going to be having gastric bypass surgery in the near future. I have seen him naked both hard and soft and he looks more like a grower than a shower. He has forever complained that if he did not have a "Fat Pad" as he calls it, His cock would actually look bigger. He is average length 6 1/2 but thick as a coke can.

He asked me if and when he looses all his weight if the fat pad will get smaller and make his dick at least appear bigger. I have no idea what to tell him. I would assume, if one looses weight, would'nt it be safe to assume the fatty areas would shrink as well?

What do you think?

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you lose weight, you don't always lose it evenly all over. In the past 2 years, I have lost 60 pounds and you know I never noticed it until you mentioned it (thanks alot - joke) the "fat pad" hasn't really gone down. I have noticed that my dick does look bigger but I think that is only because the rest of my body is smaller.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I took biology in college my professor did say that if a man had a big stomach it would make a man's penis look smaller and all a man had to do to increase his penis size was to get a flat belly. She was a fun professor who said quirky stuff that made the class interesting.

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it depends on how much weight he has to lose. Because this is the Gastric Bypass I'm assuming that it's over 100lbs. As previously stated when you lose weight you don't lose it evenly all over. It really just depends I think. Regardless however his penis will appear larger because the rest of his body will get smaller (assuming he follows his diet properly seeing as weight loss surgery is only a TOOL and not a METHOD--- I've seen people start regaining weight before losing all they intended to after WL surgery).

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking from experience: The fat pad will go down--it is fat, you are losing it, so it will shrink, which then makes the cock bigger--or really more assessable! I have a couple of male friend who have a gastric bypass and they too report this phenomena! Tell him that is something to look forward too.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking from experience: The fat pad will go down--it is fat, you are losing it, so it will shrink, which then makes the cock bigger--or really more assessable! I have a couple of male friend who have a gastric bypass and they too report this phenomena! Tell him that is something to look forward too.

Thanks for this, He is really looking forward to this. Yes it is over 100 lbs he must loose. The added "Side effect" of a larger looking cock will give him a boost.

Thanks to everyone else who responded, I will pass all your words on.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well good luck to your friend. It is the best thing I ever did for myself! I lost about 180lbs from it. It has been five years. Encourage him to learn about following up and keeping the weight off. It is a tool to lose weight, not magic. One of the "secrets" of bypass is how many people gain the weight back!

I still need to keep aware of my eating and not slide into bad habits. I have another 30lbs or so I want to lose and do it just like everyone else. Eat less; exercise more, but the surgery allows me to do this.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To those who responded, I wanted to give a quick updat on him, His surgery has been a success loosing a little over 100 pounds in 12 weeks, He is shocked at the speed at which the weight has fallen off. He has spoken with the surgeons and his primary care doc and they say everything is fine.

He came to my house the other night and I almost did not recognize him. He said I had to see him naked to see what he looks like. I admit his cock looks much larger on his shrinking frame. He has a confidence I have never seen him have. Ever.

I know it is strange to think of a guy coming over to show off his naked body, but we have a very close bond and trust each other like that.

He has done so well at this I wanted to brag on his behalf. (He is well aware of this post and lokes to lurk on here) I am proud of him and he says it is great to look down and see his cock again.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi RumperRoom:

Please tell your friend congratulations for me. My weight has fluctuated a great deal over my adult life, and it's a drag to have to struggle with it. When I was big, my dick looked small. When I was lean and solid, my dick looked huge. Losing weight is one part of the equation. Fitness is the other. During the years that I could run, I had no problem keeping my weight between 160 - 170. I had a 32 inch waist and looked hot. After a knee injury from a mountain bike accident, I couldn't run and got fat. I still worked out at the gym, but it didn't really show with the higher body fat %. A few years later, I discovered road cycling and dropped 60 pounds is 5 months. Cycling proved to be a great cardio exercise, and the next best thing to running. My gym membership lapsed for a few years and I joined a new gym and got to work. I've realized that health and fitness are priorities. It takes discipline to stick to a workout regimen and to resist foods that are bad for us. Now that your friend has lost weight, the best thing he could do is develop a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise so he won't find himself back in the same situation that he was in 4 months ago. Just because he lost a lot of weight doesn't mean it won't come back (How do I know that?!). The only way is to keep it off is a lifestyle change. It works if we make the effort.

D_Wellshown Bulge

Account Disabled
Media
I am currently goi thorugh the Gastric Bypass surgery myself...meet with my surgeon later this month...although I may be young (23 yrs) I have a long list of health issues, so gastric bypass surgery is my last chance to drop weight and get all my health issues under control (my health problems were not by choice) when one goes through Gastric Bypass, it is most certainly a lifestyle change, so much so as you have to learn to eat all over again and learn what is proper and what's not. I must say, I am looking forward to this surgery as I will finally have the ability to claim whats left of my youth and get out there and enjoy life. I've always been single as I've been self conscience of myself, especially my penis size...I myself have been questioning the same thing as your friend with his 'fat pad' as I am only 5 inches erect (or around there), so hopefully with this surgery and the dropping of weight, I can regain another 1.5 inches, as I at least want to be average length. Best of luck to your friend RumperRoom, as I know exactly what he's about to go through and what he's feeling right now.

wishfulthinking

Just Browsing
Media
I am 1 year and 1 month post op and have lost 140 lbs and yes my penis does look larger and even has a hang now, something I have never had. Life is so much better now, but as stated before this is ONLY a tool and you must do the work and choose the correct foods. GOOD LUCK and best wishes to your friend.