Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I get this sporadically, I feel for you. I've been dealing with it for almost 5 years and it sucks the life right out of me when it happens. I noticed over the years that certain foods trigger it for me so I avoid them like the plague. Is yours chronic?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How exactly do you treat that? Sounds awful man, but then again you don't seem like a person that would let something like that keep you down.

If there are foods that bother it, avoid them. But in my mom's case, she says her guts sometimes just 'shut off'. Nothing moves until they decide to start up again, sometimes for a day or so. It helps to stay hydrated, because that's key to preventing constipation, but no way around the gas and backup except to avoid eating entirely for a bit.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How exactly do you treat that? Sounds awful man, but then again you don't seem like a person that would let something like that keep you down.
There is no cure. Only treatment. I take 10 pills a day to try and jump start my stomach. I wake up nauseous every day. I can only eat very small amounts at a time or I risk having the food come right back up. I've tried every anti nausea pill known to mankind and none work. The ONLY thing that works for nausea is pot and that's what my doctors reccomend I use. I don't particularly care for being high so I only use it at night before supper. During the day I eat very lightly, maybe a hard boiled egg and some soup and for dinner I try to let the Munchies take over and eat a small normal portion. Keeping weight on is a problem. I've lost 15 pounds over the past 8 weeks but seem to be gaining a bit at a time again. 6 foot 163 is just too skinny for a 54 year old man. They actually have pacemakers for paralyzed stomachs like mine, but I'm not at that point yet.
Regardless, after a year of therapy, I manage to work full time and lead a fairly normal life(except for food). I refues to be defined by my illness, have learned to really listen to my body and work hard to cultivate a positive attitude.