Gates of hell cock ring

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried the gates of hell cock ring? If so how does it feel & did you use the 4 ring or the 7 ring? Was it the one with the metal rings or the leather ones with the snaps? I have been thinking of getting one. They look cool.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Woah, that looks really cool to me actually... never tried any cock rings or anything like that before, but if any girls out there wanna try... :tongue:.

On second thought, in terms of cock rings, maybe I should start small before moving onto the '7 piece set'.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you seek out and buy rings that suit you you are likely to get more satisfaction and enjoyment than if you buy something off the shelf.

I have enjoyed messing about with rings and straps for years and know many people who do also. I have a a shot in my gallery from a fun session without needing to resort to straps.

They seem to be a good idea but getting them to look good and fit well when they are all in one piece is passion killing and quickly stops being fun.

but whatever floats your boat....

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Sly Adey, that pic in your gallery with all the rings is seriously one of the best cock shots on this site, in my opinion. Hate to sound like a total idiot here, but how do girls feel about having sex with a guy with that many rings (do they like it more/less, etc.)? I'd really like to try that out down the line, but my girth'd probably get in the way of doing it :mad:.

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
I have used the gates of hell metal ring 4 and i found it very uncomfy for a large cock guy and i am not huge i am about 8x6 but the length and thickness was just uncomfy but as a suggestion if you do use it use gold bond powder it helps with the chaffing

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused: I'm curious as to it's function. Is it for look or better penetration :eek: stimulation?

I think it's better on a key chain. :biggrin1:

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AboutAverage said:
Sly Adey, that pic in your gallery with all the rings is seriously one of the best cock shots on this site, in my opinion. Hate to sound like a total idiot here, but how do girls feel about having sex with a guy with that many rings (do they like it more/less, etc.)? I'd really like to try that out down the line, but my girth'd probably get in the way of doing it :mad:.

Thanks for the compliment and for the question. (does this mean you would like to see more pictures of my cock with steel, leather etc?) The rings on the shaft are more as a kind of foreplay. They drive me wild and I am told they look good. I can get a condom over them but have never tried fucking with them on as I wouldn't get to feel anything as the steel makes skin contact difficult and I like the friction of sex. but it's a great feeling sliding them on and off and tensing up with them on.
What they do do if I have them on for a while is leave indentations around the cock. Much the same as a ridged condom only better cos it's me and not rubber. The ridges are great for added friction and play to her clilt. You don't need steel rings for this you can get a similar effect by winding clothes line or electric flex tightly round your cock when it is hard and leaving it on for a while, you soon get to know how long, much like a metal chair can give you "waffle butt" if you sit on it naked, no long term damage is done.

The main rings for sexual penetration are the cock rings round the base of the cock. They keep your balls forward for bumping and grinding against labia or anus and get your veins standing out for extra sensations as well as giving you a good hard throbber of an erecton. Make sure it's not too tight. Leather, pyjama cord or ribbon around the cock base is good and has the advantage of being removable even if you have a hard on. I remeber the first time I came with my cock tied in this way, I thought my head was going to blow off...both of them! (Women like ribbon as you can tie a nice bow, let them choose the colour. I prefer formal black) I have a nice oily leather strap that I have had for years. You have to experiment and, when you find what is right for you, hang on to it as a proper fit is hard to find as it is a matter of individual taste. I still pine for a steel cock ring that was stolen in a leather jacket of mine years ago. Nothing else before or since fitted like that one, it didn't look like much and probably got thrown away by the ignorant git but, oh, it used to feel good.

Best wishes to all:wink:

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
I always thought that Gates of Hell were supposed to be a chastity type device. The one I wore had a strap on top as well as one on each side. You could put it on soft and one big ring was behind your balls, but the front ring was quite small and you could not get a full hard on going while you were wearing it. You could swell up and strain against it, but it was short enough that you couldn't get the extension you needed for an erection.

When I was on an on-line submissive relationship I had to wear one all the time and let me tell you, it worked. It would keep you partially aroused, but not allow you to get hard and no way you could stroke off while wearing it. When you took it off, look out.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried the gates of hell cock ring? If so how does it feel & did you use the 4 ring or the 7 ring? Was it the one with the metal rings or the leather ones with the snaps? I have been thinking of getting one. They look cool.
There are no pictures on the internet of someone actually wearing the seven gates of hell. But I have one of myself wearing it. The first time I tried it on it left seven buises from the 7 steel cock rings. But after that it seemed to know better and not to try so hard to get away. For the gates of hell has no mercy! You can't have a orgasm in them. Its all for show.

Seven+Gates.jpg

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i bought the large and small cockcages niether really fit.
the small would'nt fit a single nut.

and the large fit me flaccid but when i got excited it turned my dick blue
like that "dead appendage" color. ; /

so i bought 2 cockcages only to realise i couldn't hack it. lol.
and there is no way to return them because i tried them on.
woe is me.

Gates of Hell actually looks more forgiving.
haha that sounds so wierd.:tongue:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine is always into trying out sex toys, etc. One time he did buy a 7 ring Gates of Hell and tried it on. To me, it just looked uncomfortable. He said it hurt a bit. But then he has go on to buying other sex toys....he's just crazy that way....maybe that is his fetish, buying sex toys of all sorts.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was the english version?! Its a older heavy duty version. The cock isn't english, its a rare Pennsylvania Dutch German cock.

I also own the new 10 gates of hell steel cock rings.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It always turns purple after a few minutes. The new 10 gates starts and ends with a bigger rings. But any cock ring will make your cock turn purple.