Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. You must have a lot of patience and flexibility to thread your cock through those rings.

Think that's where it gets it name. The last ring is pure unadultered HELL and takes a lot of lube. Unfortunately, the metal one, opposed to the rubber gates of hell, can't be worn for very long periods. Think about it dude, it could make your bulge even hotter.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you sure thats a certified original Gates of Hell 7? It sure looks bigger on the internet sites I've seen it addvertised on.

Certified? Not sure by whom. Bought it and the 5 gates in an adult sex shop in San Francisco about 8 years ago. My calling them as such was based on what I was told back then in regard to the number of rings in each.

Also looks a lot like the one at the following site:

http://www.stockroom.com/The-7-Gates-of-Hell-P344.aspx

Last edited:

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certified? Not sure by whom. Bought it and the 5 gates in an adult sex shop in San Francisco about 8 years ago. My calling them as such was based on what I was told back then in regard to the number of rings in each.

Also looks a lot like the one at the following site:

JT's Stockroom - The 7 Gates of Hell

Torque, sorry; I understand everthing seems to be negative in todays world and my sarcasm was lost. What I'm saying is you have a huge dick and you make that "gates of hell" look inferior, certainly not hellish. ;)

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Torque, sorry; I understand everthing seems to be negative in todays world and my sarcasm was lost. What I'm saying is you have a huge dick and you make that "gates of hell" look inferior, certainly not hellish. ;)

No problem. In order to get either one one, I have to refrain from vacuum pumping for at least 48 to 72 hours. BTW, I'm not that large...normally, unpumped (which is primarily for girth) only hang soft between 6.5 and 7.5 and a small waist of 29 to 30 inches.