Gauged prince albert

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Sexhatkeinemacht, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Sexhatkeinemacht

Sexhatkeinemacht New Member

Albums:
    In my gallery, went up 4 gauges, in comparison to the old one it feels huge, but I know it's not that big.

2. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

IMHO, PAs always need to be gauged to be the most effective (feel the best, for you and partner).

3. Sexhatkeinemacht

Albums:
    I'm planning to go 2g-0g ish

4. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Don't stretch too fast. Nothing sucks more than a pissed off penis. Looks good on you though :)

5. Sexhatkeinemacht

Albums:
    Thanks Pdick! How long should I wait before stretching again? I'm kind of anxious. It's been about 10 days since I stretched.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I sell body jewelry (among other things) at a flea market and I love it when guys ask for a 0 or 00 PA. And no...I don't do the piercing however I'd love to see their cock - before and after. LOL

7. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    If you have a self stretching PA, whenever you can drop a larger size in without effort. If like me, and you have to stretch it manually, like every other piercing, at least 6 weeks. As you go bigger, you need to add at least another week, if not two, to each time you stretch. Patience is key. I waited 6 months between the 2 to 0 stretch and it was too soon and had to downsize for another month. Take your time.

8. Sexhatkeinemacht

Albums:
    How do I get a self stretching PA? Is it just like a gradually thicker ring?

9. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    It took me a few years to get from 4ga to 0ga. It went 4, 6, 8 0. The last step was the hardest for some reason, but now it's fine. I thought that would be the right size, but 00ga might work. I have open rings with two ball ends and a curved barbell. The cost of jewelry increases as the size increases because bending large gauge PA's into a ring is harder.

The diameter of the ring and the size of the captive ball, or ball ends, makes a really big difference. Your piercer will usually recommend the right size even if he or she doesn't have it in stock.

The "self-stretching" ring is probably a taper that's curved. There is a lot of ear jewelry like that, without ball ends. If you decide to use a taper by yourself, ask the piercer for guidelines. Micro-tears in the piercing hole between the frenulum and urethra are very painful and take a few weeks to heal.

I get greedy about wanting the next bigger gauge, but paying attention to my body has payed off. Slow, sure, and successful.

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have a 2ga and love it.
    No plans to go larger. Bigger is not always better.

11. waenre

waenre New Member

Wonderful looking gallery! Very sexy.

How long have you had your PA, and did you have any difficulty with the piercing because you're uncut?

I've heard that PA piercings are more difficult with uncuts, because of the frenum. Did the piercer have to do anything special for the piercing?

Thanks in advance.

12. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Whether you are cut or uncut, if the frenulum is present, they just pierce to one side or the other of it. I am cut, and still have a frenulum, so I'm pierced just off to the side of it.

When I was referring to self stretching, some guys have a PA hole that will stretch by itself over time. No tapers, going to the piercer, ptfe tape, or other methods needed. Just wait for a few weeks, and drop in a bigger ring. The downside to this, is it never seems to stop and ultimately results in the need to stop wearing anything in the PA, or wind up with a meatotomy.

My PA is not self stretching, so I had to stretch the hard way. The upside, is it is stable and will be with me as long as I don't manage to hook it on something and yank hard enough to tear it out (yikes!)

Draft saved Draft deleted