Gauged prince albert

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't stretch too fast. Nothing sucks more than a pissed off penis. Looks good on you though :)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sell body jewelry (among other things) at a flea market and I love it when guys ask for a 0 or 00 PA. And no...I don't do the piercing however I'd love to see their cock - before and after. LOL

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have a self stretching PA, whenever you can drop a larger size in without effort. If like me, and you have to stretch it manually, like every other piercing, at least 6 weeks. As you go bigger, you need to add at least another week, if not two, to each time you stretch. Patience is key. I waited 6 months between the 2 to 0 stretch and it was too soon and had to downsize for another month. Take your time.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It took me a few years to get from 4ga to 0ga. It went 4, 6, 8 0. The last step was the hardest for some reason, but now it's fine. I thought that would be the right size, but 00ga might work. I have open rings with two ball ends and a curved barbell. The cost of jewelry increases as the size increases because bending large gauge PA's into a ring is harder.

The diameter of the ring and the size of the captive ball, or ball ends, makes a really big difference. Your piercer will usually recommend the right size even if he or she doesn't have it in stock.

The "self-stretching" ring is probably a taper that's curved. There is a lot of ear jewelry like that, without ball ends. If you decide to use a taper by yourself, ask the piercer for guidelines. Micro-tears in the piercing hole between the frenulum and urethra are very painful and take a few weeks to heal.

I get greedy about wanting the next bigger gauge, but paying attention to my body has payed off. Slow, sure, and successful.

waenre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my gallery, went up 4 gauges, in comparison to the old one it feels huge, but I know it's not that big.

Wonderful looking gallery! Very sexy.

How long have you had your PA, and did you have any difficulty with the piercing because you're uncut?

I've heard that PA piercings are more difficult with uncuts, because of the frenum. Did the piercer have to do anything special for the piercing?

Thanks in advance.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whether you are cut or uncut, if the frenulum is present, they just pierce to one side or the other of it. I am cut, and still have a frenulum, so I'm pierced just off to the side of it.

When I was referring to self stretching, some guys have a PA hole that will stretch by itself over time. No tapers, going to the piercer, ptfe tape, or other methods needed. Just wait for a few weeks, and drop in a bigger ring. The downside to this, is it never seems to stop and ultimately results in the need to stop wearing anything in the PA, or wind up with a meatotomy.

My PA is not self stretching, so I had to stretch the hard way. The upside, is it is stable and will be with me as long as I don't manage to hook it on something and yank hard enough to tear it out (yikes!)