gave him the boot cause he is too small?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 3 2005, 09:11 PM
Wow, you've really been riding me rough lately- I'd have thought you'd give me credit for a typo rather than bad spelling, but I guess I can always use a little ego-busting.

The fashion industry is run predominantly by gay men, so I don't know if gay men are into heroin-chic or they're just uncomfortable with the female form. It's odd, some gay men seem to love women my size with Marilyn Monroe hips, but some really dislike us for being feminine, so I guess like everything else, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.
[post=296711]Quoted post[/post]​
Sorry, but some spelling errors are worthy of a joke. For example, "ur an idiot" would be ironic, if the guy flaming me understood what irony was.

I'm not so much concerned over why some gay men seem uncomfortable with feminine features as I am over why women care what a gay man thinks. Straight guys typically prefer natural women, maybe leaning a little more toward mesomorph. You really have to go out of your way to make yourself unattractive.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb, I wish I could copy and paste you over the minds of the men who fall victim to media programming! I am hopeful for the future if 20-somethings think like that, I sure would like to believe it's true.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, you'd be surprised. A lot of the under-25 set's sick of sex in the media, but willing to experiment with homosexuality. I think my generation's more natural about such things, less hung up about things you shouldn't be hung up about but more hung up about things you should be hung up about. LOL

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dammit, still bad news for women then. Guys don't care if we're bigger, they're more interested in other guys anyway! No, seriously, I wouldn't mind sharing in the right situation, but all things being equal, it's hard enough to trust one partner, let alone more.

Just got aids tested today, I'm negative, but it was a reality check.

I hope that people being more willing to experiment with same sex relationships will lead to less gay-bashing and homophobia in the next 20 years. Like you said in another thread, we are all pawns in the games of the gods in the end.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, at least you don't have to worry about getting pregnant if guys start experimenting with other guys.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Madam Zora,

I wasn't attempting to come off as interpreting negatively anything you said or make you feel you needed to restate your earlier posts. If I did, then I apologize. I often read and like your posts. You're one that can be counted on for complete sentences and well-thought out paragraphs when posting. I was just giving you props on being real and here's hoping a few more folks get with that movement ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I know, and I appreciate that a lot. I wasn't too clear on what I said, but your response was one of the few that showed support. I was restating my views for those who hadn't read me right, not you! I'm probably a little oversensitive on this issue, because it is so touchy, and I've tried so very hard to find a way to deal with my issues without hurting someone else in the process. Still it seems any time I say I can't be satisfied by a smaller man, everyone gets up in arms and takes offense like I out to crush egos with a steam roller! I just wanted to make clear that I'd rather deny myself than do that, but I won't tie myself into a relationship where my own happiness isn't possible. Neither would anyone else. If you weren't getting enough from the relationship to feel happy, you wouldn't be there. Each person's issues are different, but we all have them. That's all I wanted to say. Sorry if I was confusing, my head is quite a mess right now.

Tshandy

Just Browsing
Media
deep and wide.

Can you say cop out. Get your lazy cunt in gear and do some Kegel or get that gaping wound sewed shut.

I mean really. It's ok to say you like the big ones without making up phony ass excuses. The fact that you do make these excuses says it all.

Exactly how deep are you?

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tshandy, you just got yourself off to a VERY bad start here!
I strongly suggest that you GO AWAY and remove your head from your backside! You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what you're talking about!
Very little pisses me off, but you succeded in doing it with just one post.

By the way, you can apologise to Mme. Zora on your way out!

B-man

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah noobs, don'tcha just love 'em? I do kegels, and I'm very "muscular" there, the problem is depth. If you'd been here long enough to read more of my 3000+ posts, you wouldn't have been such an inconsiderate ass! Tshandy, you apparently haven't read "How to win friends and influence people".

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tshandy- I hope you are a one time troll and take off.

Genetics determines at least, in part our physical attributes. To expect that there is no variation in the natural state of a woman’s vagina is just plain stupid. People have variations in their bodies and as was already explained, it has nothing to do with performing a simple exercise. Perhaps you would care to suggest surgery? Surely every woman should be willing to do whatever it takes to meet your ideals…

Now that that is out of the way I’ll admit that when I started reading this thread I was looking at it in a different light than I am now. I have always been downright terrified of rejection to the point that I don’t usually care to even ask somebody out unless I am upward of 95% sure of a positive answer. Though I really don’t have to worry about rejection for being too small I was imagining how I would feel.

That was how I approached this from the start. Now, after reading some very thoughtful posts it finally struck me; it would actually be selfish of somebody to enter into a relationship and carry it on if there is no chance that they cannot be fulfilled completely. This means intellectually, spiritually and physically. If there was no chance, why start what is only going to hurt both of us in the end.

Take it and flip it around. If you are extremely large guy why would you bother dating a girl that you were physically incompatible with? You would get no pleasure because the whole time you would be concentrating on being careful and she would get no pleasure either. No matter how much you care for each other neither of you would be willing to continue on indefinitely.

On that note Jana, you have gone out of your way to explain your position and have done so with your usual eloquence. (Even I get it.) You seem to conduct your search for a man with the same integrity that you have shown in your posts. By keeping the people you meet in “the flesh” as friends and searching online you know what you are getting into in advance and as such save him the rejection that would eventually have to follow. It seems to me that you are being considerate by not starting something that can never work out. (o.k. at least I think I get it…)

I would doubt that Tshandy even bothered to read your posts on this topic, let alone the other three thousand, one hundred and ninety- some odd.

Finally,
“It's so fun to have someone who shares common interests, is on a similar schedule, has similar relationship goals, background, political views…”

Damn, guess I’m out being as I’m about as much of a right-wing redneck as you are going to find on this board… :D

P.S. People often don't get my sarcasm, so I hope nobody misinterpreted the last two sentences of my first paragraph.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 31 2005, 03:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 31 2005, 03:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-climber@Mar 31 2005, 03:10 AM
well zora...i guess it depends....

if a guy is attracted to a woman because of obviously large breasts...that is one thing...

however, if a guy and girl are getting down to it, and the minute he drops trou she snickers and shows him the door because he&#39;s not packin what she&#39;s wantin....

well....that&#39;s just mean.
[post=295419]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that about the most chauvanistsic thing I&#39;ve ever heard in my life, are you serious? So, I guess it&#39;s okay for women to be judged by their sex organs but NOT men, right?

*stomps off into the night*
[post=295440]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think a lot of guys like bigger breasts but don&#39;t NEED them or attach so much symbolism or meaning to them as some women do to bigness in cock size.

Before I met my wife, who is petite and has somewhat smallish but not tiny breasts, I was with one woman who was flat as a board, flatter than a boy. I found it VERY hard to get excited with her and remained friends with her but did not want to have sex again. BUT, I did not just zip back up once we got undressed and say, "Oops, sorry, I didn&#39;t notice you were flat." I was as nice as I could be and gave as much as I could, was sensitive, tender, etc.

Two years later, I found myself with a former GF who was more of a size freak than I had realized. I was only her second BF, and 7.5 inches. A year after we broke up, she came back for a visit after having had a bigger BF in the interim, and when we got naked she suddenly just sat up, started putting her clothes back on without explanation. When I asked, "Huh? What are you doing?&#33;" she replied in a disappointed voice: "You used to get so HUGE&#33;" (After a year with no sex, I wasn&#39;t ready to get a big, full hard-on the instant we started...a tip for women who don&#39;t realize that some men can get erect but then keep growing with the right treatment.)

The funny thing is, when she first left me, which she did because she had "found someone bigger", I was crushed. But when this 2nd incident happened, I just thought "What a nutcase," and it changed my whole thinking about size differences to where I could not only accept it but enjoy it. I fictionalized my experiences with her and there are 2 stories under "fiction" at LPSG, but you have to go digging for them since they are older. "Frigid GF Defrosted by Big Dick" is the main one.

xljgirl03x

Just Browsing
Media
hi all,

so, i&#39;ve been pretty much lurking so far, but i felt the need to speak up and give zora my support -- you&#39;re my hero, zora, thanks for being a voice of reason on this board&#33;

it sounds to me like zora is making a lot of accurate generalizations about the *majority* of men and the way they judge women based on looks. i can see that a lot of guys on this board are more enlightened than the majority, so if you are, just take pride in it and you don&#39;t have to get defensive. but i would have to guess that zora and i, who are both relatively "full-figured" women, have had enough experiences with catcalls or guys looking straight at our chest when talking to us, that we can judge these things on a little wider basis of experience.

now, in general, i don&#39;t think it&#39;s right to judge anybody based *solely* on appearances. but i think every reasonable person has to admit that, when it comes to a romantic partner, appearances are a factor, even if they&#39;re just one small factor among many. and for some people, for sexual satisfaction, anatomy is an issue. just because somebody isn&#39;t willing to live on a long-term basis with little or no sexual satisfaction doesn&#39;t make her a bad person, and it doesn&#39;t make her shallow.

ok, i said my piece... back to lurking ;-)
lisa

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
You should stay on the board :)

Nice puppies btw hehe. Um well I think the guys were saying that if a guy who was the type to fancy a girl purely based on her breasts then its right in front of him, he doesnt even have to speak to the woman or let her know he&#39;s looking. For the women who like big love guns ;) they have to get the guy in bed, at which point he&#39;ll be expecting more than a bedtime story :D

Anyway...that&#39;s about it. What can you do lol there are people who go for purely physical attributes and the better people who want the whole package, brains beauty and some skills in the kitchen :p

You know what I mean :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, thanks Lisa, and don&#39;t you dare go back to lurking&#33;

The problem is that men hold us to higher standards than they do themselves, and nomatter how many times you point it out, they won&#39;t admit it. No matter, I follow my own conscience, I&#39;ve never left a man hanging at that crucial moment- nor would I ever. Just the same, women&#39;s sexuality has never been considered as being as important as a man&#39;s, this thread proves that beyond any shadow of a doubt. Men aren&#39;t used to being objectified, so they are offended at the notion, jumping to the conclusion that their need for approval is more important than a woman&#39;s long term need for sexual satisfaction. Get over yourselves&#33; We all have many factors that play into who we are attracted to, and if anyone feels forced to be in a relationship where they are not happy, I feel sorry for them, but it won&#39;t be me.

lloyd_838:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 10 2005, 12:20 AM
The problem is that men hold us to higher standards than they do themselves, and nomatter how many times you point it out, they won&#39;t admit it.

I agree, Madame Zora, completely in your right to reject men with small dicks as sex partners and you sound like you don&#39;t do so in a cruel manner either. However, your above sentence misses the mark I think. Do you really think it is small dick guys that hold women to high standards of beauty? As a 4.5" (2-5 percentile), I got news. . . we don&#39;t hardly have any standards at all&#33; How could we? No, it is above average and very large cocked guys who tend to hold women to high standards of beauty. Maybe some "average" guys are delusional enough to hold women to higher standards than they&#39;d like to be held, but small dick guys know better&#33; We&#39;ve always felt "objectified" by men and women alike&#33;

Lloyd

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Lisa,

I agree.What a beauty you are&#33;
Please, dont go back to lurking. Your thoughts on the subject were realistically insightful. This subject is so fraught with emotion for the "haves" and the "have nots" but I think it is a very strong stand for women to take when they openly express their preferences and let people know that we too are visual and have desires and needs.

Naughty

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 3 2005, 01:07 AM
You just won&#39;t let me get away with anything, will you?

It&#39;s really a shame about how society molds our views. Skinny guys try to gain weight like crazy, even though (probably unknown to them) there is a whole faction of women for whom that is their preference. Bigger guys try to lose weight, even though some women love a guy they can have desert with&#33; Lots of guys strive to be extremely muscular, thinking that&#39;s what every woman likes, but I know a lot of women who will have no part of a "work-out" guy.

*Madame zora pulls down jonb&#39;s pants and paddles his skinny ass for giving her such a hard time*
And if that doesn&#39;t do it, tickle torture is next&#33;
[post=296273]Quoted post[/post]​

wow i wish i could find a women that likes skinny guys lol...i always hear women say how much of a turn off skinny guys are, but then again being slim never stopped me from getting any gfs :eek:

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
If a woman is going to straight out leave you(first time having sex with partner) when you drop your pants(and refuse because of it), I&#39;m sorry, but I find that kind of shallow. You might as well ask the guy how big his dick is to begin with, to save the guy some embarrassment. Yes, there are men who are shallow. But I&#39;ve never heard of a guy who would break a relationship because the woman doesn&#39;t have the cleavage, or the ass, or the hips, etc(weight is a whole nother issue). If a woman stuffed her bra, and the guy is ready for sex, I doubt he&#39;ll leave because what looked like a watermelon turned to be a pea. If you&#39;ve been in a relationship for a awhile, and the sex isn&#39;t working out, either give up(and leave him, which is much better than first sight of penis "bye bye") or try to strengthen the sexual portion of the relationship, and try certain techniques that can suit you both sexually.

YET AGAIN, we are talking about size-queen women here, right? I guess if you&#39;re a size-queen, the rules really don&#39;t apply. You can have your own moral feeling on what "shallow" is to you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sigh* some poeple just can&#39;t read, and I&#39;m very bored of this by now. If you don&#39;t get what I&#39;m saying I no longer care.

@Dolf, I did want to thank you for your lengthy and evloved post. I&#39;m sorry I didn&#39;t catch it until today for some reason. Don&#39;t fret, dear- the world needs all of us, even rednecks&#33; Much love.

@StandardDeviant- I know what you mean about different levels of arousal and erection length. I didn&#39;t learn this until I was older, but for a few guys, the whole package doesn&#39;t necessarily unfurl right away. I find that kind of hot to know he&#39;s getting more into it as we go. BTW "bigger is better" is a rude philosophy, unless it is known beforehand that she&#39;s only after you for sex. That&#39;s not my issue at all. Those women will leave you for the next bigger guy. I just need a guy to be a certain size, but bigger isn&#39;t necessarily better. If I was in a happy relationship, I&#39;d stop looking. If I found love, another dick would not lure me away.