gave my gf a 'big one' now im worried she wants bigger

jtnault

Just Browsing
Media
i recently acquired a new girlfriend and she can't get enough sex from me. she says im ultimate, cant handle me, drive her crazy, made several references to my size. i am not huge, 7inches on my best day, with consistent 5.5 girth.

my worry is that now she has had larger than anything she had before she will go out seeking it. is this normal? anyone else have anxiety like that? should i just be content with our relationship?

I remember when I first ate cheesecake and it tasted so good that I seeked out all the flavors I could and found others that I liked better, I know its not the same but i dont want her to seek out other men based on her new, "bigger is better" thought process.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have anxiety but not of this nature. My anxiety is social and about being around people :redface:

Just content yourself with the fact she is with you and has said she is [happy]. If she is struggling to handle you then she won't want bigger.

You need to counteract/combat the negative/anxious thoughts with positive ones. Tell yourself she is with you and she wouldn't be if she didn't like you. One thought I have is that its a very personal, intimate thing that a girl would let me inside them. You should be happy she lets you get that close! :smile:

Your anxiety is exaggerated and not very realistic. Just have faith and trust it won't happen. Enjoy the time you have together.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to counteract/combat the negative/anxious thoughts with positive ones. Tell yourself she is with you and she wouldn't be if she didn't like you. One thought I have is that its a very personal, intimate thing that a girl would let me inside them. You should be happy she lets you get that close! :smile:

My, my, ScaredLittleBoy -- a poet AND a philosopher! :wink:

That's good advice, jtnault. If she truly hungers to try bigger dicks, then you can't stop her or change her. And if her feelings for you are that shallow, and if she trashes your relationship to try other men (and it's against your will), then you're better off to be rid of her should that happen. (I'm assuming that you might eventually want more than just sex.)

So relax... it sounds like nothing is going on except that you have worries running around inside your head! :biggrin1:

But if these thoughts are truly driving you crazy, perhaps your anxiety has deeper roots, and maybe you ought to speak with a counsellor. :smile:

Horny Alex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have definitely opened a can of worms now. Back in the day my girlfriend bragged about my size to other girls and I was run ragged from requests to fuck all her friends.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amateur poet and at best an undiagnosed philosopher :tongue:

Women, generally, want more than cocks too. Big cock is a small matter versus financial security, love and emotional closeness.

She will only leave you if she is 'that kind of girl' and hopefully you know what she's like now. And hopefully she's a nice girl. Just enjoy the time that you share together.

jtnault

Just Browsing
Media
thanks! i know i over analyze everything, me and her have a great emotional relationship as well, so i guess i wont worry. it just took me by surprise how into our sex she was and how vocal she has been about it.

im not crazy! just shoulda been a lawyer. :rolleyes:

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that if she leaves you for that kind of reasoning, then your better off without her. Been with the same woman for 20+ and sex is still great. Trying other positions can keep your size exciting. Good luck.