Gavin Rossdale : What's the deal

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been noticing Gavin Rossdale more and more everytime a pic or story about Gwen Stefani shows up on various blogs.

He is a very handsome man and quite sexy.
Any info on what Gavin is packing ??

Big or small ; I sure dig him.

Reactions: Deleit

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure what he's packing, but in his youth, he had a relationship with Marilyn, the male British singer who was a close friend of Boy George. Guess he plays both sides of the field.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who knows but hes one lucky bastard, gwen steffani is fuckin HOT!!! 9when she wants to be.. soemtimes she dresses like a weirdo, but all in all she is SMOKIN hot and has a killer body, lucky guy!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
who knows but hes one lucky bastard, gwen steffani is fuckin HOT!!! 9when she wants to be.. soemtimes she dresses like a weirdo, but all in all she is SMOKIN hot and has a killer body, lucky guy!

YES YES YES! I have had a huge crush on Gwen for years, and was heart broken when I found out she was getting married to Gaven. Lucky bastard!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure what he's packing, but in his youth, he had a relationship with Marilyn, the male British singer who was a close friend of Boy George. Guess he plays both sides of the field.

It's a good thing that was yrs ago. Marilyn looks as bad as Pete Burns these days. Ouch.