Gavin Wilkins

True. He might be working so maybe not looking to do shows. They’re hot though. He gets super horny very fast and would most likely be an amazing fucking machine
yes he does get horny super fast. I found that interesting considering he is straight and he is doing a show for a gay man.

D

deleted5673781

It’s the money and I’ve been with guys who say they’re straight but they’re keen to fuck you if they’re paid
That's pretty damn hot. Do you know any straight guys who do that? Care to recount any experiences?

D

deleted5673781

What’s his OF?
OnlyFans

What do you mean by "open"? Have you two actually done stuff together? Send me a private messagr if you can't say anything openly. What else have you seen of him in picture or video form though? If you have some good stuff, would you be willing tk share any of it here?

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting his OF. It’s expensive though for what he’s sharing. We’ve only done shows a few years ago. I don’t save anything but his dick pic is there. He gets horny so fast even with guys.

D

deleted5673781

Thanks for posting his OF. It’s expensive though for what he’s sharing. We’ve only done shows a few years ago. I don’t save anything but his dick pic is there. He gets horny so fast even with guys.
I too find that a bit surprising. To be honest, I don' really buy the whole gambit of his being 100% straight. Is there any possibility of a history of homoerotic activity in his seemingly predominant heterosexual past?

What indicated that he was moody? Any follow-ups?
You would have to interact with him yourself and then you will probably see what I mean. he is just all over the place with his replies. I haven't talked to him in quite awhile now though.

D

deleted5673781

You would have to interact with him yourself and then you will probably see what I mean. he is just all over the place with his replies. I haven't talked to him in quite awhile now though.
Sounds like a typical millenial. Ugh. I fucking hate my generation. Just an inconsistent straight boy, I guess. But there has to be some more good stuff out there. Fakeblake on page one said something about having a private collection, but he hasn't returned in a while, it looks to me. There's just something intoxicatingly hot about Gavin Wilkins, and his having a huge dick makes him just that much hotter.

Reactions: S Raz