Gavin Wilkins

D

deleted5673781

In some countries straight guys fuck men for money.
Thank you for answering that, but I more so wanted an answer to a later follow-up question that came up in response to a more recent thread reply from you:

"I too find that a bit surprising. To be honest, I don' really buy the whole gambit of his being 100% straight. Is there any possibility of a history of homoerotic activity in his seemingly predominant heterosexual past?"

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I missed that by accident. I reckon so. These are guys that fool around with their friends as teenagers and they’re huge flirts too. Gavin and I never talked about it but we talked about how we could get very horny together so fast. He’s been posing for a long time too.

Reactions: deleted5673781
D

deleted5673781

Sorry, I missed that by accident. I reckon so. These are guys that fool around with their friends as teenagers and they’re huge flirts too. Gavin and I never talked about it but we talked about how we could get very horny together so fast. He’s been posing for a long time too.
Damn, you make that sound so hot. Do you think he's gone all the way with another male?

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reckon he doesn’t stay with one thing for one. I wouldn’t be surprised if he allowed another boy to blow him when he was younger. He seems like someone who was the alpha in a friendship. I had friends like that and they loved the attention and actually wanted to get blown by a guy

Reactions: deleted5673781
D

deleted5673781

I reckon he doesn’t stay with one thing for one. I wouldn’t be surprised if he allowed another boy to blow him when he was younger. He seems like someone who was the alpha in a friendship. I had friends like that and they loved the attention and actually wanted to get blown by a guy
You are so lucky. I wish I had experiences like that when I was a kid.

D

deleted5673781

Guys, he is posting to hos OnlyFans again! Take this opportunity to subscribe RIGHT NOW and take advantage of the time we have. Flood his subscribers list amd ask him to show his body. We need to see it all!

Star69Them

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMG_0510.PNG

This was posted on his onlyfans and was deleted not long afterwards. He made a post beforehand about finding god and not wanting to post sexually explicit material (missing the point of onlyfans to begin with) then makes a nude? He also raised his price (now $35) and deleted all of what was on there before (mostly flexing vids with some semi-hard bulge shots). I’m seriously considering unsubscribing and I’m sure he lost quite a few already.

IMG_0510.PNG

This was posted on his onlyfans and was deleted not long afterwards. He made a post beforehand about finding god and not wanting to post sexually explicit material (missing the point of onlyfans to begin with) then makes a nude? He also raised his price (now $35) and deleted all of what was on there before (mostly flexing vids with some semi-hard bulge shots). I’m seriously considering unsubscribing and I’m sure he lost quite a few already.
I would say he has some issues to deal with. Probably best to unsub him.

Reactions: Star69Them

jabber002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last Thursday or Wednesday.
odd. because, unless he has changed his OF id, his profile doesn't exist any more... and hasn't done for over a week. I just tried again today. Other profiles are fine, so its not an OF issue.

The last post of his i saw was 'nude' pic censored with a black marker pen.

has his OF name changed?

cmarlow31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
odd. because, unless he has changed his OF id, his profile doesn't exist any more... and hasn't done for over a week. I just tried again today. Other profiles are fine, so its not an OF issue.

The last post of his i saw was 'nude' pic censored with a black marker pen.

has his OF name changed?
I think he did but idk what it is.