Gay 3 and 4somes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by johnjacobs, Sep 6, 2010.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I want to know what it feels like to get fucked by two guys at the same time.
    Can anyone give me any details?

2. BikerBear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not try it with two dildos at the same time? You'll have first hand experience then.... albeit not the "natural" way. :redface:

3. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I want to try that but I'm too closeted to actually go and buy dildos to fuck myself with. haha. It eventually got old but I would get two huge cucumbers, get on my knees and blow them. I'd position them against a wall or at the foot of my bed pretending I was blowing huge dicks. People do wild shit when they're growing up!

4. epi_sin

epi_sin New Member

ummm?
    Pig-on-a-spit style??
    or double penetration???

5. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

yeah, be more precise please:wink:

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    As I've said numerous times, DP is 75% gymnastics, 23% leg cramps and 2% momentary pleasure for the tops. I agree with the member who suggested using toys: one top and one bottom using toys can have much more fun that your average group thing.

And if the OP's "too closeted" to buy a dildo, where the fuck's he gonna find the guys to spit roast/DP/gangbang him?

7. Freddie36

Freddie36 Active Member

Albums:
    DP is 75% gymnastics, 23% leg cramps and 2% momentary pleasure for the tops.
    ---
    I agree. Much more fun to be pounded at both ends

8. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I don't know, I've enjoyed DP plenty more than that in the past, it depends on what position your fucking the bottom from. But I agree it's not necessarily the most enjoyable aspect of a threesome.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're also about 1/2 my age :redface: Let's talk again when you're 50 :wink:

The best position for DP with two tops (at least for me) is a double-doggy, but both tops need pretty big dicks to pull it off. The worst is the traditional sandwich, whether the bottom's facing up or down: one guy's smothered while the other one's squatting into a tiny, little area. Ugh.

10. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I've done a few with the same couple, with me being a bottom I had a great time. I was still very inexperienced, but they guided me through it.

One top was laying down, I was sitting on him and the other pulled me up and came in from behind me. It didn't last very long because as has been said it can be kinda awkward for one of the tops. I was totally surprised that I was able to take both of them at the same time.

11. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I love being spit roasted and my bfs want to DP me. We're working on it but we're not there yet. One bf is versatile and likes being in the middle of a stack and I like being on the bottom so we have that too.
    Of course, kneeling in front of 2 hung studs and sucking them both at the same time while they kiss is heaven.

12. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

I participated in double-fucking a guy some years ago; it was pretty hot to feel another cock rubbing next to mine. VERY intense.

13. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    hahah, great posts everyone. and i should have been more precise but i'm glad i phrased the post the way i did as it elicited more responses. when i think of getting banged by two or more guys...it's always one in the ass and one or more in the mouth and maybe another guy or girl blowing me. i'm sure it can be pleasurable but i can say for the amount of fantasies i've had i honestly don't think i've ever thought about getting ass fucked by two guys at once....NOW getting tag teamed...well that's a different story!

#13 johnjacobs, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  14. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

I had a great spitroasting experience recently by two hung tops.. It was like they were trying to out pound eachother, by trying to fuck me the hardest. Very intense, and a lot of fun! I surprised myself how much I could take, at the same time, they kept taking it in turns, but getting fucked doggy style whilst looking into the eyes of the guy you have down your throat is very very hot!

Draft saved Draft deleted