Gay, 40+ Hung and Black! Let's TALK

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is a safe space.
I've been thinking a lot lately about what my life would look like if i was straight. it's a pure fantasy/fictional thing ... I'm not WISHING i was straight, just imagining.
but what's cool about LPSG is the "ask a straight man" forum. I find some REALLY interesting perspectives on there.
ALSO... I changed my avatar because Dr Manhattan is awesome

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
okay first off, yes, dr m is awesome as f.

second, ive often thought the same; what if i were born straight. but all i see is that everyone else is "gay" and i'm still the outcast because i'm not like "everyone else".

Reactions: andigazed and TDJ6

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is a safe space.
I've been thinking a lot lately about what my life would look like if i was straight. it's a pure fantasy/fictional thing ... I'm not WISHING i was straight, just imagining.
but what's cool about LPSG is the "ask a straight man" forum. I find some REALLY interesting perspectives on there.
ALSO... I changed my avatar because Dr Manhattan is awesome
First Dr Manhattan is the shit! Second, I've thought about this too. However, I KNOW I was straight. I'd be a cross-dressing bisexual. The knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

• Haha
Reactions: Kanashi and TDJ6

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so guys. this is random.
but I was just thinking about when I'm OUT socially... almost every time I'm attracted to another man, inside I tell myself "he's too hot for you don't embarrass yourself"... and while I know that's not healthy, sometimes it's TRUE!
so... I just don't know how to proceed. I end up not talking to anybody.

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so guys. this is random.
but I was just thinking about when I'm OUT socially... almost every time I'm attracted to another man, inside I tell myself "he's too hot for you don't embarrass yourself"... and while I know that's not healthy, sometimes it's TRUE!
I would say tell that voice to quiet down and then I'd take a risk. At least you did it and besides, if you get rejected. It's the universe doing you a favor. Even the most beautiful people have the same issue. Trust me, you are the shit! ❤

• Love
Reactions: Kanashi and TDJ6

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, this may sound odd to some of you but it's something that's been on my mind. I've come to realize that I don't want rough sex. At not all the time. I find that many of the men I've hooked up with always want to be rough or degrading. It's really starting to bother me. When I bring up things like sensuality, touch, foreplay, body contact, kissing or my begin rimmed. I get radio silence. I mean, am I wrong for wanting pleasure for all involved? Does anyone else feel this way?

I sometimes think that it may be because I'm getting older and more clear about what I want. Who knows? Just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. ❤

Reactions: BuckyD

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so guys. this is random.
story of my life! but tbh i've got a social anxiety, in general. i'm just too fkn shy and too afraid of rejection!

Reactions: TDJ6

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, this may sound odd to some of you but it's something that's been on my mind. I've come to realize that I don't want rough sex. At not all the time. I find that many of the men I've hooked up with always want to be rough or degrading. It's really starting to bother me. When I bring up things like sensuality, touch, foreplay, body contact, kissing or my begin rimmed. I get radio silence. I mean, am I wrong for wanting pleasure for all involved? Does anyone else feel this way?

I sometimes think that it may be because I'm getting older and more clear about what I want. Who knows? Just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. ❤
oh yes, i'm the same. i'm well passed wanting to be fucked. i want passion and intimacy! (which, to me, is touching, kissing, bod contact,etc). that's the kind of stuff that turns me on. otherwise, what's the point? if i just want to get off physically, i'm perfectly capable of doing that on my own!

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh yes, i'm the same. i'm well passed wanting to be fucked. i want passion and intimacy! (which, to me, is touching, kissing, bod contact,etc). that's the kind of stuff that turns me on. otherwise, what's the point? if i just want to get off physically, i'm perfectly capable of doing that on my own!
It's good to know I'm not alone in this way of thinking.

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
are y'all watching The Last of Us?
I'm not super into Zombie stories so I haven't watched... but everybody's raving about this gay couple episode. i might check it out... (but they always rave about WHITE gay couples lol)

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
are y'all watching The Last of Us?
I'm not super into Zombie stories so I haven't watched... but everybody's raving about this gay couple episode. i might check it out... (but they always rave about WHITE gay couples lol)
i haven't watched it yet either. but like you, the talk of the gay couple/storyline has piqued my interest. But the rest of it... meh. i mean, how many zombie stories can hollywood shove down our throats? the concept of zombies has always seemed rather ridiculous to me, so i'm a bit biased.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i haven't watched it yet either. but like you, the talk of the gay couple/storyline has piqued my interest. But the rest of it... meh. i mean, how many zombie stories can hollywood shove down our throats? the concept of zombies has always seemed rather ridiculous to me, so i'm a bit biased.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lol!! seriously... i'm way more into vampires but even those are mostly stupid.
I've actually heard that the "gay" episode works like a stand alone episode so I may HAVE to watch it this weekend...

BTW ... WHO WATCHED "BROS" LOL!!!
It's sitting on "My List" on the Peacock app and I just can't bring myself to watch it. and I actually like Billy Eichner...

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've actually heard that the "gay" episode works like a stand alone episode so I may HAVE to watch it this weekend...
oooh that's a good idea. i may just do that, then. murray bartlett stars as one half of the gay couple and i do like him as an actor. so i wouldn't mind watching at least that episode.

i've not watched Bros. i doubt i will, i'm not a rom-com guy at all. i'm too jaded to watch other people fall in love and live happily ever after while i'm over single and miserable and lonely af lol.

• Haha

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've not watched Bros. i doubt i will, i'm not a rom-com guy at all. i'm too jaded to watch other people fall in love and live happily ever after while i'm over single and miserable and lonely af lol.
LOL!!!! even if it IS fiction... i know i'm gonna feel a way after watching it lol!

Reactions: Kanashi

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey guys!
just saying hey to keep this thread alive lol!

have any of you spent time in germany? i'm curious what you're experience out there as a gay black man was. something about germany (berlin) is calling my name right now and I don't really know why lol!

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey guys!
just saying hey to keep this thread alive lol!

have any of you spent time in germany? i'm curious what you're experience out there as a gay black man was. something about germany (berlin) is calling my name right now and I don't really know why lol!
I've never been to Germany. Haven't gone to many places outside of the U.S.; just Mexico and Canada.

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you guys think of my art?
I'm hoping to do a bunch and maybe sell them to gay clubs/baths/all male resorts... but I guess I could sell them to whoever. idk. Honestly it's kinda just a hobbie for me at this point... i have such little self-worth I wouldn't even know how to price these.
View media item 11525401
View media item 11525411
View media item 11525371
View media item 11525391
View media item 11525381
View media item 11525271
View media item 11525321
View media item 11525241
View media item 11525211
View media item 11525221