Gay Adoption ...

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guess before we talk about gay adoption we should talk abou gay marriage.

You know thats a good video. I just can't see what all the fuss is about for a little piece of paper. Besides one of the parts of this discussion has been divorce and one parent homes wasn't it?

Marriage caused divorce. Who were the women that had been together for 20 something years and when Mass allowed marriage they were the first in line to do it. They also, from what I hear the first to get a divorce or legal separation... whats the use.
July 17 we will have been together 25 years. Way more than most str8 people I know. We're married in every sense of the word except on paper.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It might be kind of fun to adopt a gay kid.​

Yeah, Shelby, for the rest of your life your living space would be rather well decorated, you'd be nagged into going to the gym every day, and you'd have about seventy different moisturizers in your medicine cabinet.

:tongue:

NCbear (who plays with stereotypes at times)

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
WE can !
The British Law says it is allowable.
Another imflammatory posting for my school psychology project ...

And now out-Gay MP David Davis has entered the fray by saying he is not in agreement with gay adoption .
It is his personal view ; nothing to do with his party politics.
There goes his gay voters then ....

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
WE can !
The British Law says it is allowable.
Another inflammatory posting for my school psychology project ...

Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor now says Government equality laws were creating "a new kind of morality". He added that Catholics did not want to discriminate against gay people but that they believed all children needed a mother and a father .
Cardinal has now effectively demonised against all single mothers, widows, widowers, etc in his latest statement ...
Single parents are now apparently bad parents ?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if His Eminence would get over his conflicted position if there was a commitment to send the kids to catechism?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though not done with much good grace, I am personally very happy that our government had to concede to the logical conclusion of it's own policy and force the RC Church to obey the law. Hooray, we live in a secular country.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE these people that are saying gays shouldn't adopt becaue the kids will get picked on in high-school because of it. In that case, we shouldn't let overweight, handicapped, single or ugly people adopt either.:rolleyes:

Anybody who knows the foster care and adoption system (AKA Satan) knows that the main concern should be putting these kids in loving homes. Allowing gay adoption would atleast put a minor dent in a system that's overflowing and out of control. Some of these kids end up with homes run by drug dealers and people who neglect them physically, emotionally, and medically. But atleast they're straight.:rolleyes: