Gay Anal - Bottoming For A Big Dick

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_houugadunor, Aug 13, 2006.

1. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Hey folks,

I have been going out with my boyfriend for a long while now (coming up to 4 years) and he has a large member (11x8). It took a while for me to be able to even take the thing, but now we're able to have a great sex life, however last week we were fucking for about 3 hours and it is STILL HURTING NOW!!

I love his big cock but at the same time, I have never had it hurt soooo much as it did last time, I am still trying to "heal"!

Has anyone else encountered this? They take a big dick fine but one day it really hurts?

Lemme know
    Flamer On

xxx

2. uk8"

uk8" New Member

Yeah man, I've had that. Was with a huge guy... so thick i could only just fit it in my mouth

It hurt for a few days after but was worth it ;-)

Ever tried Flip-Flopping?

3. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Howdy!

Nah, I am a total bottom and my bf is a total top, I love LOVE getting screwed, but for some reason It hurt afterwards and is still hurting - Never had it before, but your SO right,

its CERTAINLY worth it!! ##

I will just have to play it safe and get him to go gentle on my poor butthole! The naughty minx!

xxx

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

If you take your time, relax, use lots of lube and go slow at first, anal sex should not hurt. Especially a day or two later. The key is for the top to be responsive to the feedback the guy on the bottom gives him and responding accordingly. Onbce you have a guy totally relaxed, it should be very comfortable.

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Allan S. likes this.
  6. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Show us pics of your boyfriend's cock!

7. uk8"

uk8" New Member

Haha, yeah if I had a 11" bf then I'd be a total bottom too ;-)

Know it sounds awful, but maybe don't let him fuck you for so long.... or take the other advice about lubin etc.... other than that have fun ;-))))

8. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    If all else fails try lube and a muscle relaxant

9. anthro9

anthro9 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with Lex. I am totally versatile and I've been on both sides of the coin. LUBE LUBE LUBE!!! It makes things so much easier. Relaxing is also very important. If I am topping, I like to rim a guy for a while, also using my fingers to loosen him up a bit. In short, foreplay goes a long way.

10. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    Last year I was with a guy that seemed unusually receptive to anything I threw at him.... He let me keep going even after he orgasmed, and I really went to town on him, not being used to that kind of freedom. After I finally came, he mentioned that he was on muscle relaxants for lower back pain. I don't know that I'd suggest drugging yourself so you can bottom, but lordy that night was fun.

11. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Hello Boys

Thanks for the replies, yeah, we do use BUCKETS of lube, although most of the time its natural lube, he will eat me out for a long time and then use fingers and work his way up to the main big thing, so to speak.

I am glad to say I am now alright, but man alive, I think it was the hard fucking that did it, we will just go at it a little more gentle. I know we went at it hammer and tong because our bedframe broke...

Try explaining that to the sales girl when I asked to exchange it ;) lol

12. furryjoemuscle

furryjoemuscle New Member

I am a fan of bottoming for large cocks (my ex was 10 X 7) and I have to say... the little ones that poke around all over the place HURT! Big guns have one place to go.. in or out.

I'd be willing to mount up on the ol boyfriend and help you with technique! LOL!

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Poppers help to relax muscles and are used by many men to help them with anal sex.

14. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It sounds like that huge dick just went somewhere it shouldn't have one time. Were you at the usual relaxation level when this happened? I'm amazed at what you can take when you are totally relaxed and "open." Getting there can be dicey but once you do, as you know, there's nothing like it.:biggrin1:

15. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm glad you are better....more than likely the "hard fucking' was pleasurable, but after a while your body must have tensed up causing him to force you open more than he normally would.. Next time you and he want to build a new house with the hammer...just take breaks between each stud...lol
    :cool:

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The Master has spoken! Class dismissed!!

17. B_deltaboy767

B_deltaboy767 New Member

Ok let me tell you first hand i know what it's like taking a large penis My current bf is 10x6 and loves to go at it full throttle, and at times it can be painful even when i am relaxed. I believe it to be the constant in and out thrusting that makes it hurt. There have been times where i could no walk afterwards, and have hurt for a couple of days, but needless to say itr was worth every bit of the discomfort. All i can say to you is if you want a good hard fuck do it at a time when you can recover without interuptions such as the weekend Hope this helps

Delta 70 heavy cleard for takeoff runway 9L winds 10 at 24 good day

Delta 70 heavy cleard takeoff runway 9L wind 10 at 24 rolling good day

Delta 70 heavy contact departure at 113.9 squak 11314 Good Day

18. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

I am especially glad you are alright! Your experience got me to remembering how I injured my bottom bud so many years ago and how he suffered for several months! Hurting the person you are loving is about as bad as it gets man! Be wise, be careful and be happy in your loving relationship!:smile:

Donkey

19. eric86

eric86 New Member

For me, the bliss of getting fucked by a huge dick (and I get that a lot at the moment :))) is more a phychological pleasure than a physical, yet anyway. I love being used and really f-u-c-k-e-d but yes, it hurts like hell. Sometimes I even pass out when I'm getting fucked, but my man just goes on fucking, and that's his right (he's a real man :)). As I'm geting more used to it, Im sure it won't hurt as much

20. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I have a black friend w/a 10 3/4in thick7in who after cumming the first time from me blowing him can fuck a good 30 min.He is very gentle starting out but once he gets going , with me egging him on , can fuck like a stallion . It doesnt hurt, but I walk around for a few days with that "FRESH-FUCKED-FEELING" ! i CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTILL HE CALLS AND CUMS OVER AGAIN!

Draft saved Draft deleted