GAy Anal Orgasm

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I still have some question. It seems after reading back through the old posts on this thread it goes back and forth between guys referring to an anal orgasm which doesn't seem to include the guy getting fucked actually cumming?
Then what others seem to be describing more of a hands free orgasm and cum by the bottom when getting fucked just right?

So, other than cum, what is the real difference?
Is the true anal orgasm so intense that you are ok with not shooting your load?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still have some question. It seems after reading back through the old posts on this thread it goes back and forth between guys referring to an anal orgasm which doesn't seem to include the guy getting fucked actually cumming?
Then what others seem to be describing more of a hands free orgasm and cum by the bottom when getting fucked just right?

So, other than cum, what is the real difference?
Is the true anal orgasm so intense that you are ok with not shooting your load?
I believe that everyone is talking about two forms of orgasms...both dealing with being anally penetrated. The first is the hands-free orgasm, where the bottom cums without any touching or stroking of his own cock.....he cums simply from being fucked and having a hard cock inside his ass. These orgasms normally happen as the prostrate is being rubbed and stroked---I have experienced many of these......my own cock is usually rock hard and explodes with lots of cum during orgasms. These orgasms are more intense and more powerful than a "normal" orgasm achieved from direct cock contact/stroking/sucking....they seem to generate from "inside your ass" and explode through your balls and cock......just a wonderful experience...

Then there is a true anal, full body orgasm---where again, the bottom is being anally penetrated, but the feelings and pleasure just go to another level--almost a physical, mental and emotional (spiritual?) level. Its more than the physical pleasure of your prostrate being rubbed and stroked....just the feelings and sensations of having another man's cock deep inside your ass....letting go of all inhibitions, relaxing, controlling your breathing, and focusing on the pleasures emanating from inside your ass....the pleasure just takes over and rolls through your body in waves........It has only happened to me once after almost an hour of dildo play.....my body just started shaking...first my legs...then hips.....then upper body......kind of scared me......my cock was semi hard....precum flowing....but I never came.....stayed close to cumming, but just stayed right there at that level......for like 10 minutes.......just crazy, intense pleasure........A different kind of pleasure.....more intense, and just lasts and lasts.........

I've been close to that full-body anal orgasm several more times since that one time...but without going over the edge........It's a beautiful thing once you get there. Hope this helps. Peace.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I believe that everyone is talking about two forms of orgasms...both dealing with being anally penetrated. The first is the hands-free orgasm, where the bottom cums without any touching or stroking of his own cock.....he cums simply from being fucked and having a hard cock inside his ass. These orgasms normally happen as the prostrate is being rubbed and stroked---I have experienced many of these......my own cock is usually rock hard and explodes with lots of cum during orgasms. These orgasms are more intense and more powerful than a "normal" orgasm achieved from direct cock contact/stroking/sucking....they seem to generate from "inside your ass" and explode through your balls and cock......just a wonderful experience...

Then there is a true anal, full body orgasm---where again, the bottom is being anally penetrated, but the feelings and pleasure just go to another level--almost a physical, mental and emotional (spiritual?) level. Its more than the physical pleasure of your prostrate being rubbed and stroked....just the feelings and sensations of having another man's cock deep inside your ass....letting go of all inhibitions, relaxing, controlling your breathing, and focusing on the pleasures emanating from inside your ass....the pleasure just takes over and rolls through your body in waves........It has only happened to me once after almost an hour of dildo play.....my body just started shaking...first my legs...then hips.....then upper body......kind of scared me......my cock was semi hard....precum flowing....but I never came.....stayed close to cumming, but just stayed right there at that level......for like 10 minutes.......just crazy, intense pleasure........A different kind of pleasure.....more intense, and just lasts and lasts.........

I've been close to that full-body anal orgasm several more times since that one time...but without going over the edge........It's a beautiful thing once you get there. Hope this helps. Peace.

Very enlightening, Thanks

Hi Buddies,

I´m a gay bottom, but I haven´t had an anal orgasm, it means, orgasm without cum, without directly stimulation on the penis, when all the sexual satisfaction happens in your ass. I had a great pleasure with big cocks in my ass, but I need to stimulate my penis to have an orgasm. Do you have experience with anal orgasm? Some guys tell me that it is the most intensive orgasm. I appreciate your answers.
I do have strong anal orgasm. It didn't happen immediately when I bottomed. Now i have them all the time when i bottom. Its one of biggest reasons i am now a hung bottom

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do have strong anal orgasm. It didn't happen immediately when I bottomed. Now i have them all the time when i bottom. Its one of biggest reasons i am now a hung bottom
Very nice......do you have a favorite position that makes having these anal orgasms easier or more frequent? Just curious.....

Reactions: teninchman

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes i actually have them more when im on my back while getting fucked. Mmmmmm love it
I find riding on top....with my hard cock slapping him on his stomach and chest.......just drives me crazy.......love feeling his hard cock deep inside my ass....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really love the extreme orgasm i reach bottoming
I was just replying on another thread....there really is nothing like it. There is this mental and emotional component of being a bottom and getting fucked, that combines with the immense physical pleasure a man feels while being penetrated........at least that is how I feel....just an overwhelming, sexually erotic, yet content feeling.....two men coupled together...his cock deep inside of you....moving as one......feels so natural and good......the pleasure building and building......not focused on your own cock....but rising throughout your body from the cock deep inside of your ass.......uuuummmmm....love it......

I was just replying on another thread....there really is nothing like it. There is this mental and emotional component of being a bottom and getting fucked, that combines with the immense physical pleasure a man feels while being penetrated........at least that is how I feel....just an overwhelming, sexually erotic, yet content feeling.....two men coupled together...his cock deep inside of you....moving as one......feels so natural and good......the pleasure building and building......not focused on your own cock....but rising throughout your body from the cock deep inside of your ass.......uuuummmmm....love it......
You summed it up very well and made me rock hard

depends how turned on you are

had a few handless orgasms whilst being fucked, the cum trickles out rather than shoots out, then i can have another one or two orgasms within minutes, gets fucking crazy and very messy on those rare occasions

I experienced this fucking this guys boyfriend in a three way once. Never knew guys could come that much. It was HOT. Had to get out the oven mitts.

D

deleted1074483

great explanation bud